Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering Notification
Aloha Dragon Royalty,

Might I suggest a change of color in the text or something that indicates that The Max Level has been reached for gathering? It could be simply a color change in the words "Level 40" or Change the Text to "Maxed Level" or perhaps even a pop-up that says, "You can continue to Gather but your Max Level has been reached" Just thought it'd be nice..

Aloha

Safirestorm
Aloha Dragon Royalty,

Might I suggest a change of color in the text or something that indicates that The Max Level has been reached for gathering? It could be simply a color change in the words "Level 40" or Change the Text to "Maxed Level" or perhaps even a pop-up that says, "You can continue to Gather but your Max Level has been reached" Just thought it'd be nice..

Aloha

Safirestorm
I don't really see the point of this?

You don't gather until your max level is reached. You gather to get things. Having reached your max level doesn't really factor into anything.
I don't really see the point of this?

You don't gather until your max level is reached. You gather to get things. Having reached your max level doesn't really factor into anything.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Don't we get a floating thingy with the achievement when we hit 40? I vaguely remember it. Though making it "max lvl" like in Balxwin instead of an empty bar that can never be filled would look better, I agree.
Don't we get a floating thingy with the achievement when we hit 40? I vaguely remember it. Though making it "max lvl" like in Balxwin instead of an empty bar that can never be filled would look better, I agree.
[quote name="Valemora" date="2018-12-10 20:46:08" ] Though making it "max lvl" like in Balxwin instead of an empty bar that can never be filled would look better, I agree. [/quote] Same. Especially since bonded familiars work that way too. I don't recall if there's a pop-up notification either, but full bars would be more satisfying to look at then empty ones :)
Valemora wrote on 2018-12-10 20:46:08:
Though making it "max lvl" like in Balxwin instead of an empty bar that can never be filled would look better, I agree.

Same. Especially since bonded familiars work that way too. I don't recall if there's a pop-up notification either, but full bars would be more satisfying to look at then empty ones :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support! I've seen this pop up in both bugs and help before where people are confused by the state of the bar - and some people do gather to hit maximum, too.

It'd look a lot better and be consistent with Baldwin and the Coliseum if maximum was indicated in some way.
Support! I've seen this pop up in both bugs and help before where people are confused by the state of the bar - and some people do gather to hit maximum, too.

It'd look a lot better and be consistent with Baldwin and the Coliseum if maximum was indicated in some way.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png