Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Expanding Roundsey: Gachapon sibling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I support this even though I despise Gacha in all forms. People like gambling, most mobile games and web browsers have some form of it. I could see millions of treasure being thrown at the sibling. However, make it treasure only, no gems.
I support this even though I despise Gacha in all forms. People like gambling, most mobile games and web browsers have some form of it. I could see millions of treasure being thrown at the sibling. However, make it treasure only, no gems.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Yes, treasure only.

If there is worry about too many items being added to the game, maybe make it a limited festival thing (but not have festival exclusive items as other people have commented). Roundsey's sibling could team up with Joxar for the week and let players "summon" an item/group of items for the duration of the festival.

If it is an all-year-round shop as suggested perhaps it could also incorporate dominance awards (since those are still lackluster imo). For example: 1st place can get 3 free "summons" that week before having to pay treasure, 2nd place 2, and 3rd place 1. Or something to that effect.
Yes, treasure only.

If there is worry about too many items being added to the game, maybe make it a limited festival thing (but not have festival exclusive items as other people have commented). Roundsey's sibling could team up with Joxar for the week and let players "summon" an item/group of items for the duration of the festival.

If it is an all-year-round shop as suggested perhaps it could also incorporate dominance awards (since those are still lackluster imo). For example: 1st place can get 3 free "summons" that week before having to pay treasure, 2nd place 2, and 3rd place 1. Or something to that effect.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
The way these things work is that the highest odds is for common items. Things that may be only Baldwin worthy (fodder apparel/familiars). Nothing really crappy, but worth 2-4k treasure. People keep playing because there ARE odds to get things worth way more than your entry fee. They're just low odds. So all tiers are included in one "grab bag".
The way these things work is that the highest odds is for common items. Things that may be only Baldwin worthy (fodder apparel/familiars). Nothing really crappy, but worth 2-4k treasure. People keep playing because there ARE odds to get things worth way more than your entry fee. They're just low odds. So all tiers are included in one "grab bag".
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I guess? As long as it is treasure only
I guess? As long as it is treasure only
407Ohsj.png
I support this, so long as it's treasure only and no exclusive items.
I support this, so long as it's treasure only and no exclusive items.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Would it have a daily limit or be like roundsey in it's "as much money as you can throw at it" sorta deal?

It's not really a deal breaker either way but I'd be interested to see that breakdown.

The argument against a treasure cap for Roundsey makes sense and I agree with it. But for something like this my immediate reaction, for whatever reason, was that a limit might be advisable. If only for the soul purpose of stopping too much gambling - if that makes sense.

Although since this would be treasure only it somewhat negates the 'steal moms credit card' problem that these things often have, but still. As someone with terrible impulse control I'd personally welcome a limit since the instant gratification would do it's job as a treasure sink... but at the same time... well lets just say I had to force myself at many different points to stop buying loot boxes in games because I HAVE to get SOMETHING good right? I've put in XX$. It's GOTTA happen!

Since you win something every time and, if that's also infinite, then I can also see it maybe causing a bit of an issue in terms of item inflation. Which wont effect the fodder item market terribly (probably) but could potentially cause issue with the rarer market.

Edit: not that I wouldn't mind that really - especially in Eliminates case but I can see it being a sticking point with some people
Would it have a daily limit or be like roundsey in it's "as much money as you can throw at it" sorta deal?

It's not really a deal breaker either way but I'd be interested to see that breakdown.

The argument against a treasure cap for Roundsey makes sense and I agree with it. But for something like this my immediate reaction, for whatever reason, was that a limit might be advisable. If only for the soul purpose of stopping too much gambling - if that makes sense.

Although since this would be treasure only it somewhat negates the 'steal moms credit card' problem that these things often have, but still. As someone with terrible impulse control I'd personally welcome a limit since the instant gratification would do it's job as a treasure sink... but at the same time... well lets just say I had to force myself at many different points to stop buying loot boxes in games because I HAVE to get SOMETHING good right? I've put in XX$. It's GOTTA happen!

Since you win something every time and, if that's also infinite, then I can also see it maybe causing a bit of an issue in terms of item inflation. Which wont effect the fodder item market terribly (probably) but could potentially cause issue with the rarer market.

Edit: not that I wouldn't mind that really - especially in Eliminates case but I can see it being a sticking point with some people
IT7iTv8.png
The only limit is your wallet.

Honestly, I think these are valuable lessons to be learned, in a safe environment. Spend all your fake money, deal with the consequences. It's also a low guilt way to feed that desire to throw money at loot boxes, while still getting that "high" so to speak. Need more cash? Go play more G&G, exalt more dragons etc. It encourages gameplay.

I really dislike limits put on my ability to play. Like the fairgrounds continue to be available, even if I reached my streak. I can still play.

The odds for the really rare prizes will be low, it would require some math as to how the odds should be. Usually one would have to calculate the value of an item, and basically divide it by the cost of entry.. ofcourse we are dealing with a pool of many items, so that would have to be taken in account. I'm sure the staff is pretty darn good at those kinds of calculations, as they program breed and gene rarity and all that jazz. And we've got Pinkerton, Chests and Coli drop rates as well, which is a similar mechanic.

The vast majority of your prizes would be familiars and apparel that are often used as Baldwin fodder, hoard sell value of 100-2900t, AH value of 3000-5000t. Not a real loss, not a real gain, but enough for you to recoup some cash and try again.
The only limit is your wallet.

Honestly, I think these are valuable lessons to be learned, in a safe environment. Spend all your fake money, deal with the consequences. It's also a low guilt way to feed that desire to throw money at loot boxes, while still getting that "high" so to speak. Need more cash? Go play more G&G, exalt more dragons etc. It encourages gameplay.

I really dislike limits put on my ability to play. Like the fairgrounds continue to be available, even if I reached my streak. I can still play.

The odds for the really rare prizes will be low, it would require some math as to how the odds should be. Usually one would have to calculate the value of an item, and basically divide it by the cost of entry.. ofcourse we are dealing with a pool of many items, so that would have to be taken in account. I'm sure the staff is pretty darn good at those kinds of calculations, as they program breed and gene rarity and all that jazz. And we've got Pinkerton, Chests and Coli drop rates as well, which is a similar mechanic.

The vast majority of your prizes would be familiars and apparel that are often used as Baldwin fodder, hoard sell value of 100-2900t, AH value of 3000-5000t. Not a real loss, not a real gain, but enough for you to recoup some cash and try again.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Support! i love this!! i feel i'll never win Roundsy..and it stinks!! i could use the simple idea of me getting something! and a gatchapon sounds too cute! i need the Roundsy relitive to be a lil perma-baby now...
Support! i love this!! i feel i'll never win Roundsy..and it stinks!! i could use the simple idea of me getting something! and a gatchapon sounds too cute! i need the Roundsy relitive to be a lil perma-baby now...
TBD
I support, I think this would be a cool feature to be implemented!
I support, I think this would be a cool feature to be implemented!
I like this idea! I like roundsey, but the weekly disappointment that comes with winning nothing isn't my favourite. (Of course I fully expect to never win anything form roundsey, but it's still fun to hope lol).

I like this idea! I like roundsey, but the weekly disappointment that comes with winning nothing isn't my favourite. (Of course I fully expect to never win anything form roundsey, but it's still fun to hope lol).

IMG_8704.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9