Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying stuff?
I was thinking that maybe either in the scrying workshop(for dragon genes) or in the dressing room (More likely the ladder) it would be convenient to be able to preview skins on the dragons, along with the apparel. The only reason I'd suggest the use of skins in the scrying workshop is because when I'm trying to see if my dragons would look good with genes, recently I ran into wondering what they would look like with a certain skin on.. but I couldn't unless I changed their genes, which I don't have the funds to do whenever I feel like it. I get why the skins in the scrying workshop might not be a good idea, but I *would* suggest it for the dressing room. Thank for your time!
I was thinking that maybe either in the scrying workshop(for dragon genes) or in the dressing room (More likely the ladder) it would be convenient to be able to preview skins on the dragons, along with the apparel. The only reason I'd suggest the use of skins in the scrying workshop is because when I'm trying to see if my dragons would look good with genes, recently I ran into wondering what they would look like with a certain skin on.. but I couldn't unless I changed their genes, which I don't have the funds to do whenever I feel like it. I get why the skins in the scrying workshop might not be a good idea, but I *would* suggest it for the dressing room. Thank for your time!
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png
@FoxWarrior23

It is already possible to preview skins and accents on dragons in the Dressing Room.
@FoxWarrior23

It is already possible to preview skins and accents on dragons in the Dressing Room.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I did not know that! How..do you?
@SeaCrest I did not know that! How..do you?
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png
@FoxWarrior23

If you scroll down, below the apparel list you will see a little box that says "Click to add a skin!" Use the skin ID to add it to the outfit.
@FoxWarrior23

If you scroll down, below the apparel list you will see a little box that says "Click to add a skin!" Use the skin ID to add it to the outfit.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Ah.. well in that case, it'd be nice if it was a bit easier, especially since it's basically the same color, right under boxes that look nearly identical. It'd also be nice if you sould just browse skins, instead of needing to find the ID.. especially if you just wanna see what different skins would look like on a dragon with certain apparel.
@SeaCrest
Ah.. well in that case, it'd be nice if it was a bit easier, especially since it's basically the same color, right under boxes that look nearly identical. It'd also be nice if you sould just browse skins, instead of needing to find the ID.. especially if you just wanna see what different skins would look like on a dragon with certain apparel.
Considering there's almost 29000 skins in existence.. browsing might be a bit too much of an ask. You can go to the Auction House though, and narrow it down to dragon breed and gender and copy numbers of ones you like into the dressing room. Sure, you wont find retired accents like that.
Considering there's almost 29000 skins in existence.. browsing might be a bit too much of an ask. You can go to the Auction House though, and narrow it down to dragon breed and gender and copy numbers of ones you like into the dressing room. Sure, you wont find retired accents like that.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png