Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pay-In system for expansions [UPDATE]
1 2 3 4 5
lil boost
lil boost
Orq Art
dwf.png
This would be great! I see no need for an additional fee to use it. Calculating for the DOM discount would be tricky though. I don't think you should forfeit it just because you're not paying it all at once.
This would be great! I see no need for an additional fee to use it. Calculating for the DOM discount would be tricky though. I don't think you should forfeit it just because you're not paying it all at once.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I support this suggestion, without the added fee BUT without the dom discount, it sounds fair.

Just make sure to consider the last possible lair expansion and how there wouldn't be a possibility to put some funds into the next one if you were to pay the lump sum!
I support this suggestion, without the added fee BUT without the dom discount, it sounds fair.

Just make sure to consider the last possible lair expansion and how there wouldn't be a possibility to put some funds into the next one if you were to pay the lump sum!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Support. I need almost 500k but anytime i hit 250k i spend it on other things. :(
Support. I need almost 500k but anytime i hit 250k i spend it on other things. :(
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
I 100% support this. No fee however, seeing as if you were to take away the dom discount it would essentially be the fee already. The only thing I would suggest however is for there to be a sort of stopper for money. What I mean by this is that you put money in and once you reach a certain amount it doesn't let you add more until you buy the expansion, because what I'm personally assuming here is that your asking for a thing that tracks a set amount of money you need to reach in order to obtain the next expansion, but without a way to stop you from adding money before the next expansion it's possible you could by the end of all the expansions wind up loosing a lot of money. That's my suggestion. a little thing that just goes 75000/250000 and you cant go over. It would save a lot of possible pain later down the line.
I 100% support this. No fee however, seeing as if you were to take away the dom discount it would essentially be the fee already. The only thing I would suggest however is for there to be a sort of stopper for money. What I mean by this is that you put money in and once you reach a certain amount it doesn't let you add more until you buy the expansion, because what I'm personally assuming here is that your asking for a thing that tracks a set amount of money you need to reach in order to obtain the next expansion, but without a way to stop you from adding money before the next expansion it's possible you could by the end of all the expansions wind up loosing a lot of money. That's my suggestion. a little thing that just goes 75000/250000 and you cant go over. It would save a lot of possible pain later down the line.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
this sounds like a REALLY good idea and it would be really helpful bc im bad at saving treasure lol
this sounds like a REALLY good idea and it would be really helpful bc im bad at saving treasure lol
Support though I'm sort of mixed on this. I prefer the idea of making it possible to split up expansions and allowing users buy one slot at a time for 1/5th the cost of that full 5-slot expansion if they want to, while still keeping the full row option of course.
But this could be almost as useful. Though I don't have any particular trouble saving I can see this being helpful for those that do. It might also expand nicely if you could use it to pay-in for hibernal den spaces or lair tabs once those roll out. Since I'm assuming they're going to follow the practice set for lair expansions and gouge us for all we're worth for those too.
Support though I'm sort of mixed on this. I prefer the idea of making it possible to split up expansions and allowing users buy one slot at a time for 1/5th the cost of that full 5-slot expansion if they want to, while still keeping the full row option of course.
But this could be almost as useful. Though I don't have any particular trouble saving I can see this being helpful for those that do. It might also expand nicely if you could use it to pay-in for hibernal den spaces or lair tabs once those roll out. Since I'm assuming they're going to follow the practice set for lair expansions and gouge us for all we're worth for those too.
Honestly, I don't really see why the FR team should take the time and effort to fix anything for the sole purpose of helping people who can't save treasure properly... so, unless it would take like no effort to do this, I don't really support it.

However, should they decide to implement something like this I don't see why there's a need for a fee nor to have DOM discount excluded. Like, if you want that kind of system then have that kind of system without adding further costs to the already extremely expensive feature. There's literally no reason to make it more expensive than it already is.

I would support adding the possibility to expand your lair one slot at a time, though, or something similar. I think it would fit nicely with the new lair revamp that's coming where we will have more control over how many dragons we want in each of the different tabs, etc.
Honestly, I don't really see why the FR team should take the time and effort to fix anything for the sole purpose of helping people who can't save treasure properly... so, unless it would take like no effort to do this, I don't really support it.

However, should they decide to implement something like this I don't see why there's a need for a fee nor to have DOM discount excluded. Like, if you want that kind of system then have that kind of system without adding further costs to the already extremely expensive feature. There's literally no reason to make it more expensive than it already is.

I would support adding the possibility to expand your lair one slot at a time, though, or something similar. I think it would fit nicely with the new lair revamp that's coming where we will have more control over how many dragons we want in each of the different tabs, etc.
I support this. I already have maxed out my lair, but it took like... 2 years. I am sure that if I could have shoved 50kt a day at this, I could have fully expanded my lair sooner.
I support this. I already have maxed out my lair, but it took like... 2 years. I am sure that if I could have shoved 50kt a day at this, I could have fully expanded my lair sooner.
407Ohsj.png
[quote name="Winterdreary" date="2018-12-07 16:12:29" ] Honestly, I don't really see why the FR team should take the time and effort to fix anything for the sole purpose of helping people who can't save treasure properly... so, unless it would take like no effort to do this, I don't really support it. [/quote] @Winterdreary Well I'd guess one reason would be that it would encourage people to buy lair expansions -and tie up the funds until they do so. Since they are meant to be a treasure sink expansions would certainly be more effective in that regard if people have an easier time saving up the money for them without spending it on other things.
Winterdreary wrote on 2018-12-07 16:12:29:

@Winterdreary
Well I'd guess one reason would be that it would encourage people to buy lair expansions -and tie up the funds until they do so. Since they are meant to be a treasure sink expansions would certainly be more effective in that regard if people have an easier time saving up the money for them without spending it on other things.
1 2 3 4 5