Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons For Auction- Lair View
[center]Alot of hatcheries or lairs with pleasing pairs will post up many hatchlings on the AH at the same time. Some users like to check out these lairs and possibly even buy off of them. My problem, when it comes to this, is that you have to click on the dragon itself to see its price. I'm okay with opening the dragon's profile when I want to buy it, but it would be nice to be able to view the price from the lair. I will use my lair for an example. What if instead of seeing this: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c5e6/f/2018/294/b/5/fr1_by_halfbloodhybrid-dcpzu44.png[/img] We saw this instead: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9d0c/f/2018/294/f/3/fr2_by_halfbloodhybrid-dcpzu3y.png[/img] Other users welcome to leave new suggestions or add-ons to this one in the comments!!!
Alot of hatcheries or lairs with pleasing pairs will post up many hatchlings on the AH at the same time. Some users like to check out these lairs and possibly even buy off of them.

My problem, when it comes to this, is that you have to click on the dragon itself to see its price. I'm okay with opening the dragon's profile when I want to buy it, but it would be nice to be able to view the price from the lair.

I will use my lair for an example.

What if instead of seeing this:
fr1_by_halfbloodhybrid-dcpzu44.png

We saw this instead:
fr2_by_halfbloodhybrid-dcpzu3y.png

Other users welcome to leave new suggestions or add-ons to this one in the comments!!!
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
I don't see any particular downsides to this! The tooltip already exists, so it's not like this will add more popups or extraneous information, and it would improve the purchasing experience. Support!
I don't see any particular downsides to this! The tooltip already exists, so it's not like this will add more popups or extraneous information, and it would improve the purchasing experience. Support!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Support! This would be really helpful for such a small change. Given we can't view AH listing by seller this would definitely make browsing a particular seller's for sale dragons a lot easier.
Support! This would be really helpful for such a small change. Given we can't view AH listing by seller this would definitely make browsing a particular seller's for sale dragons a lot easier.
110% support - I would love to have this option. I typically buy from lairs or the AH, so it would be very useful for me c:
110% support - I would love to have this option. I typically buy from lairs or the AH, so it would be very useful for me c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Totally support. This will also be helpful to the seller as currently the only way to check a listing price is by going into the AH, click activities, choose current listing, then browse through all the dragons you've listed... that's even worse and more tidious for the seller to check a price than the buyer.
Totally support. This will also be helpful to the seller as currently the only way to check a listing price is by going into the AH, click activities, choose current listing, then browse through all the dragons you've listed... that's even worse and more tidious for the seller to check a price than the buyer.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support

I don't know why this wasn't originally added. It's such a small change, but it makes looking through a player's lair to check prices of dragons so much easier.
Support

I don't know why this wasn't originally added. It's such a small change, but it makes looking through a player's lair to check prices of dragons so much easier.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Support.

That small few seconds to hover over the price makes a difference. I prefer to just hover over the auction icon.
Support.

That small few seconds to hover over the price makes a difference. I prefer to just hover over the auction icon.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
absolutely support! this would be a really useful feature that i wish we already had!
absolutely support! this would be a really useful feature that i wish we already had!
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
Support, I have wished for this before. If it also worked in your own lair, that'd be lovely. I always forget my exact prices.
Support, I have wished for this before. If it also worked in your own lair, that'd be lovely. I always forget my exact prices.
66MHIIb.png
@HalfbloodHybrid Please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forums. Thank you
@HalfbloodHybrid Please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forums. Thank you