Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I really like these ideas (and I appreciate the nice colour palette swaps for the vial smoke), they wouldn't make the eyes too common but you could still have an actual chance of getting neat eyes for your dragon without spending thousands of gems on the random vials. Very much support from me!
I really like these ideas (and I appreciate the nice colour palette swaps for the vial smoke), they wouldn't make the eyes too common but you could still have an actual chance of getting neat eyes for your dragon without spending thousands of gems on the random vials. Very much support from me!
This is a lovely idea and very well thought out! I would like to see this happen, most definitely.
This is a lovely idea and very well thought out! I would like to see this happen, most definitely.
Leader of the Bear Army
YES ;w;
YES ;w;
sreMfsC.gif
GAH I am so glad you peeps like this idea ♥
GAH I am so glad you peeps like this idea ♥
2ttlheM.gifdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gif
Have I not commented on this yet? Maybe I saw it in another thread?

Anyway, my name is Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite Eye Change Suggestion Thread on the Citadel. I'd up the difficulty of the Swipp trade but that would be the only change I'd make ^_^
Have I not commented on this yet? Maybe I saw it in another thread?

Anyway, my name is Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite Eye Change Suggestion Thread on the Citadel. I'd up the difficulty of the Swipp trade but that would be the only change I'd make ^_^
I expressed my support in the 5th anniversary thread, but I'm going to express my support here again.
Primal is the only flight-specific eye type so far. It's appearance changes drastically, depending on what flight your dragon is. This makes it ideal for elemental reps, and other dragons closely linked to their flight.
The chance to get them from a Scattersight is less than 1%. So I do like this idea, as it provides a more realistic way to get Primal on older dragons, as well as Multi-Gaze and Faceted. I think this idea is absolutely fantastic--I can't say anything much on balance, since I'm not a hardcore brewer, and I basically never do Swipp trades, but assuming that these options don't see absolute retirement, and they're difficult enough to get, then I would enjoy seeing them be implemented.
I want to be able to actually work towards Primal. It makes things much more rewarding than just gambling for it with the Scattersights. This suggestion allows me to do just that within the current game mechanics.
100% Support.
I expressed my support in the 5th anniversary thread, but I'm going to express my support here again.
Primal is the only flight-specific eye type so far. It's appearance changes drastically, depending on what flight your dragon is. This makes it ideal for elemental reps, and other dragons closely linked to their flight.
The chance to get them from a Scattersight is less than 1%. So I do like this idea, as it provides a more realistic way to get Primal on older dragons, as well as Multi-Gaze and Faceted. I think this idea is absolutely fantastic--I can't say anything much on balance, since I'm not a hardcore brewer, and I basically never do Swipp trades, but assuming that these options don't see absolute retirement, and they're difficult enough to get, then I would enjoy seeing them be implemented.
I want to be able to actually work towards Primal. It makes things much more rewarding than just gambling for it with the Scattersights. This suggestion allows me to do just that within the current game mechanics.
100% Support.
2cf6qah.png IEUZTmy.png
Wow, this is really well done and really well thought out. It literally fixes everything. Support.
Wow, this is really well done and really well thought out. It literally fixes everything. Support.
forscience.png
One more fix: a “Classic eye” vial that returns a dragon to the eye state prior to the update for those who had dragons that they feel don’t fit the new eye coloration.

I agree that standardization is good, but then allow people who preferred old common to get that option as a new ‘abnormal’.

Another option is to add all said vials under a token-buy system, akin to Joxxar: one token for uncommon, two for unusual, five for rare fifty for facet, one hundred for multi gaze, and 150 for primal. And maybe something on the cheaper end for Classic eye.

Good suggestions all around though.
One more fix: a “Classic eye” vial that returns a dragon to the eye state prior to the update for those who had dragons that they feel don’t fit the new eye coloration.

I agree that standardization is good, but then allow people who preferred old common to get that option as a new ‘abnormal’.

Another option is to add all said vials under a token-buy system, akin to Joxxar: one token for uncommon, two for unusual, five for rare fifty for facet, one hundred for multi gaze, and 150 for primal. And maybe something on the cheaper end for Classic eye.

Good suggestions all around though.
My Multi-eye 5th Anniversary project completed: only 490+ vials!
Always ooking for holiday UMAs.
Check my outdated have for sale/trade thread.Also trading Coli Crates.
[screaming of the damned] THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥ !

And @ridara agreed! That is completely up to the devs, all of these trade requirements, materials and whatnot are just examples. I noticed that some people would want the Baldwin recipe to be of a high level, while some people would like it to be of a lower level. Then some people would prefer more demanding trades while others would like to have some more easily obtainable materials as requirements but in the end it's all up to devs.
It would just be nice of the Staff to go through this and heavily consider this because it seems to agree with many players and it'd be a fun game mechanic in general.
[screaming of the damned] THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥ !

And @ridara agreed! That is completely up to the devs, all of these trade requirements, materials and whatnot are just examples. I noticed that some people would want the Baldwin recipe to be of a high level, while some people would like it to be of a lower level. Then some people would prefer more demanding trades while others would like to have some more easily obtainable materials as requirements but in the end it's all up to devs.
It would just be nice of the Staff to go through this and heavily consider this because it seems to agree with many players and it'd be a fun game mechanic in general.
2ttlheM.gifdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gif
support if multigaze, primal, and facet remain natural genes (meaning they can still randomly show up in the offspring pool) regardless of the parents eyes

other ideas:
-baldwin eye also brewable outside of festivals at 300kt so ppl who want to focus on currency can do so
-primal vial available outside of festivals at a 0.9% - 5% coli drop rate, 10-15% during festivals
support if multigaze, primal, and facet remain natural genes (meaning they can still randomly show up in the offspring pool) regardless of the parents eyes

other ideas:
-baldwin eye also brewable outside of festivals at 300kt so ppl who want to focus on currency can do so
-primal vial available outside of festivals at a 0.9% - 5% coli drop rate, 10-15% during festivals
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32