Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
[screaming of the damned] THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥ !

And @ridara agreed! That is completely up to the devs, all of these trade requirements, materials and whatnot are just examples. I noticed that some people would want the Baldwin recipe to be of a high level, while some people would like it to be of a lower level. Then some people would prefer more demanding trades while others would like to have some more easily obtainable materials as requirements but in the end it's all up to devs.
It would just be nice of the Staff to go through this and heavily consider this because it seems to agree with many players and it'd be a fun game mechanic in general.
[screaming of the damned] THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥ !

And @ridara agreed! That is completely up to the devs, all of these trade requirements, materials and whatnot are just examples. I noticed that some people would want the Baldwin recipe to be of a high level, while some people would like it to be of a lower level. Then some people would prefer more demanding trades while others would like to have some more easily obtainable materials as requirements but in the end it's all up to devs.
It would just be nice of the Staff to go through this and heavily consider this because it seems to agree with many players and it'd be a fun game mechanic in general.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
support if multigaze, primal, and facet remain natural genes (meaning they can still randomly show up in the offspring pool) regardless of the parents eyes

other ideas:
-baldwin eye also brewable outside of festivals at 300kt so ppl who want to focus on currency can do so
-primal vial available outside of festivals at a 0.9% - 5% coli drop rate, 10-15% during festivals
support if multigaze, primal, and facet remain natural genes (meaning they can still randomly show up in the offspring pool) regardless of the parents eyes

other ideas:
-baldwin eye also brewable outside of festivals at 300kt so ppl who want to focus on currency can do so
-primal vial available outside of festivals at a 0.9% - 5% coli drop rate, 10-15% during festivals
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i would love this!! i think that the vials being available rarely during festivals would make me feel a ton better abt it
i would love this!! i think that the vials being available rarely during festivals would make me feel a ton better abt it
ticket-4.gif
I was going to stay out of the forums for a while after the eye update nightmare but I wanted to pitch in my own support for this idea, as it is the best solution I've really seen for allowing users the chance to aquire rare eyes in a way thats much more balanced than three days and a moderate chance for failure.
I was going to stay out of the forums for a while after the eye update nightmare but I wanted to pitch in my own support for this idea, as it is the best solution I've really seen for allowing users the chance to aquire rare eyes in a way thats much more balanced than three days and a moderate chance for failure.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
I saw your original post about this on the discussion thread, and I’m happy to see it here. I love how well thought-out this is, and I fully support this idea. <3
I saw your original post about this on the discussion thread, and I’m happy to see it here. I love how well thought-out this is, and I fully support this idea. <3
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
I like the ideas but if they were to be obtainedi would prefer an even bigger treasure sink. 150k is peanuts. I would suggest a minimum of 500k treasure for brewing multigaze if not more. It's rare andI think it should stay rare. I like having primal as an eliminate rare drop but only during NoTN. . That way it be comes the elusive trait it is supposed to be.
For faceted eyes you need something much more rare. ..not sure what. .
I like the ideas but if they were to be obtainedi would prefer an even bigger treasure sink. 150k is peanuts. I would suggest a minimum of 500k treasure for brewing multigaze if not more. It's rare andI think it should stay rare. I like having primal as an eliminate rare drop but only during NoTN. . That way it be comes the elusive trait it is supposed to be.
For faceted eyes you need something much more rare. ..not sure what. .
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[i]Please[/i], as another five-year player who colies but couldn't get more than 50 vials in 3 days, I feel quite left out. I have a bunch of dragons that are 5, 4, 3 years old, and I would have loved to have been able to upgrade them a bit more. I can't replace my [b]progens[/b]. I can't replace[b] their firstborn kids[/b]. I can't replace my [b]favourite coli teams[/b]. Outside of pure attachment, I can't even replace [b]any of my gen-ones[/b] with how [i]ridiculously small[/i] chances are that i'll find a similar or identical gen-one [i]with [/i]new eyes. [u]I don't particularly care for breeding new dragons with the [i]big-three[/i] hyper-rare eyes, I just want to give the fancy eyes to dragons [i][b]I already feel attached to.[/b][/i][/u] I'm desperate to give Ezaerah Primal. How old is she, you ask? [i]One week[/i], [b]younger [/b]than BoTE. I know that the eyes were supposed to fit into lore with them being a result of these sudden shifts, but Ezaerah was born after the events that went down, and should have by the timeframe's indication had a chance to feel the effects. Rare eyes are the best I've gotten for her, but I feel that doesn't cut it for the sheer lore potential I feel in her. Hell, even with these eyes only first showing up with BoTE, canon can't be broken any more than the awful scattervials already did. We had an item that could give something new to old dragons, and we already have gene scrolls that can magically apply a one-week released gene to a 5-year old dragon. There's no reason to hold Primal, Faceted and Multi-Gaze to ransom in a retired item that has such sad chances to actually pop them out, when we've always have had access to genes and colour-scatters that can radically alter an existing dragon. It's fun to breed for the perfect dragon. When it's an option. With progenitors and their own offspring, that's no option. [i]I'm deeply attached to Ranamaxyus and Kuronima[/i]. I could never replace [i]Katiarij, Tirrairymeya or Rochamor with 'identical' dragons because [b]they [/b]would [u]not be Ranamaxyus' and Kuronima's kids.[/u][/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/91/9026.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9025][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/91/9025.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30120][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302/30120.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30122][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302/30122.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30121][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302/30121.png[/img][/url] Then there's more: - Owassah, the wife of Katiarij - Katrithesah, the adopted daughter of Katiarij and Owassah - Ezaerah, the newly-adopted daughter of Ranamaxyus and Kuronima - Ichabod,[i] the first dragon who ever joined Ranamaxyus and Kuronima's clan, even before their first children were born[/i] - Rascreshu, the grandson of Ichabod, son of Pyrite who left the clan a few years ago. It's not that I want to give [i]all of my old dragons special eyes[/i]. It's that I want to [u]remain in control of what I already have[/u], just in the case that I [i]did [/i]want to change something, because I can't just [i]replace [/i]it.
Please, as another five-year player who colies but couldn't get more than 50 vials in 3 days, I feel quite left out. I have a bunch of dragons that are 5, 4, 3 years old, and I would have loved to have been able to upgrade them a bit more.

I can't replace my progens. I can't replace their firstborn kids. I can't replace my favourite coli teams.

Outside of pure attachment, I can't even replace any of my gen-ones with how ridiculously small chances are that i'll find a similar or identical gen-one with new eyes.

I don't particularly care for breeding new dragons with the big-three hyper-rare eyes, I just want to give the fancy eyes to dragons I already feel attached to.

I'm desperate to give Ezaerah Primal. How old is she, you ask? One week, younger than BoTE. I know that the eyes were supposed to fit into lore with them being a result of these sudden shifts, but Ezaerah was born after the events that went down, and should have by the timeframe's indication had a chance to feel the effects.

Rare eyes are the best I've gotten for her, but I feel that doesn't cut it for the sheer lore potential I feel in her.

Hell, even with these eyes only first showing up with BoTE, canon can't be broken any more than the awful scattervials already did. We had an item that could give something new to old dragons, and we already have gene scrolls that can magically apply a one-week released gene to a 5-year old dragon.

There's no reason to hold Primal, Faceted and Multi-Gaze to ransom in a retired item that has such sad chances to actually pop them out, when we've always have had access to genes and colour-scatters that can radically alter an existing dragon.

It's fun to breed for the perfect dragon.

When it's an option.

With progenitors and their own offspring, that's no option. I'm deeply attached to Ranamaxyus and Kuronima. I could never replace Katiarij, Tirrairymeya or Rochamor with 'identical' dragons because they would not be Ranamaxyus' and Kuronima's kids.

9026.png9025.png30120.png30122.png30121.png

Then there's more:
- Owassah, the wife of Katiarij
- Katrithesah, the adopted daughter of Katiarij and Owassah
- Ezaerah, the newly-adopted daughter of Ranamaxyus and Kuronima
- Ichabod, the first dragon who ever joined Ranamaxyus and Kuronima's clan, even before their first children were born
- Rascreshu, the grandson of Ichabod, son of Pyrite who left the clan a few years ago.

It's not that I want to give all of my old dragons special eyes. It's that I want to remain in control of what I already have, just in the case that I did want to change something, because I can't just replace it.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@taarnfalk I was actually thinking the same thing, yeah! To me, 500k wouldn't be much to spend but I know it would be a lot for other people so I didn't want to make it seem astronomical. I can edit it if you want to!

And I think Faceted is pretty fair, in my three years and Mum's two-something years that we've been here, we managed to gather like 3-5 Boxer Mantises. Those are extremely hard to get, especially after you've upped your Insect Catching level.
Or maybe we were just unlucky?
@taarnfalk I was actually thinking the same thing, yeah! To me, 500k wouldn't be much to spend but I know it would be a lot for other people so I didn't want to make it seem astronomical. I can edit it if you want to!

And I think Faceted is pretty fair, in my three years and Mum's two-something years that we've been here, we managed to gather like 3-5 Boxer Mantises. Those are extremely hard to get, especially after you've upped your Insect Catching level.
Or maybe we were just unlucky?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@dokvganryuu YES! Y E S ! You summed up my emotions about this Anniversary's update PERFECTLY. There is no way in Hell I'd be able to replace some of my dragons because the chances of me finding one with same colours and new eyes are nearly non-existent, let alone letting go of them because of sentimental reasons.

I have three FB likes on Kneph and my (her) age is very important here lore-wise, there's no way I'm letting go of her, and she fully deserves those Primal Lightning eyes. I will not stop fighting for old players' rights just for the hec of it!!1
@dokvganryuu YES! Y E S ! You summed up my emotions about this Anniversary's update PERFECTLY. There is no way in Hell I'd be able to replace some of my dragons because the chances of me finding one with same colours and new eyes are nearly non-existent, let alone letting go of them because of sentimental reasons.

I have three FB likes on Kneph and my (her) age is very important here lore-wise, there's no way I'm letting go of her, and she fully deserves those Primal Lightning eyes. I will not stop fighting for old players' rights just for the hec of it!!1
@DeadBattery 500k is kinda cheap for such a rare item .. its a 1 % for breeding as it is now so at least 500k is fair seeing how skydancers which are not rare are 400k ;) It should be exclusive and it´s hard to put a fair price on it.. it should be high but not "I wanna kill my grandmother to get it" high... not sure 500k is the right price.. might be too low... A lair expansion is in the region of a million at the end.. might be a better price? elusive but still possible if you save your treasure..
@DeadBattery 500k is kinda cheap for such a rare item .. its a 1 % for breeding as it is now so at least 500k is fair seeing how skydancers which are not rare are 400k ;) It should be exclusive and it´s hard to put a fair price on it.. it should be high but not "I wanna kill my grandmother to get it" high... not sure 500k is the right price.. might be too low... A lair expansion is in the region of a million at the end.. might be a better price? elusive but still possible if you save your treasure..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112