Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Better Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! I just spent a good amount of time trying to flip through and see if one of my familiars was awakened or not. Love the idea of having some more organization behind it!
Support! I just spent a good amount of time trying to flip through and see if one of my familiars was awakened or not. Love the idea of having some more organization behind it!
Oh god yes please! Support! I recently had to work though my hoard to sell all the familiars I had awakened and had doubles of and it was a nightmare.
How about, when you mouse over a familiar icon it also shows you at what lvl you have bonded with it?
Oh god yes please! Support! I recently had to work though my hoard to sell all the familiars I had awakened and had doubles of and it was a nightmare.
How about, when you mouse over a familiar icon it also shows you at what lvl you have bonded with it?
absolute full support!!

i've been thinking about this for a long while. even if theres there's the possibility to jump to the start of a letter
absolute full support!!

i've been thinking about this for a long while. even if theres there's the possibility to jump to the start of a letter
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Oh, that's a very nice presentation. Full support. It'd be nice to be able to tell which familiars I have more easily.
Oh, that's a very nice presentation. Full support. It'd be nice to be able to tell which familiars I have more easily.
_
So, so, so much support for this.

And lovely mock-ups, by the way!
So, so, so much support for this.

And lovely mock-ups, by the way!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Full Support!

I would add a search function as well. Say I'm looking for a particular Familiar but I can't remember its full name. I Know its a Serthis of some type.. I could type in serthis in the search bar and it would show all the Serthis familiars in the bestiary. or I just randomly got a familiar and I can't remember if I fully awoke it or not, I can type in its name and it comes up and I can check that way.

Full Support!

I would add a search function as well. Say I'm looking for a particular Familiar but I can't remember its full name. I Know its a Serthis of some type.. I could type in serthis in the search bar and it would show all the Serthis familiars in the bestiary. or I just randomly got a familiar and I can't remember if I fully awoke it or not, I can type in its name and it comes up and I can check that way.

Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Support!

Nice presentation and I deeply appreciate how you went in depth with your proposals, how they would work, and what they would fix. It really makes it apparent how much feature hasn't been streamlined and how it could be reasonably be improved.
Support!

Nice presentation and I deeply appreciate how you went in depth with your proposals, how they would work, and what they would fix. It really makes it apparent how much feature hasn't been streamlined and how it could be reasonably be improved.
FR+3
Yes I really like this idea! I would also really like it if there was an alphabetical order feature as well...
Yes I really like this idea! I would also really like it if there was an alphabetical order feature as well...
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I’m dying for some sort of organization on that dang page. Full support here.
I’m dying for some sort of organization on that dang page. Full support here.
Support! I remember commenting on this very subject back when I was trying to give to M.A.W. and had to search tediously though to try and find if a person had a familiar or not (and don't ask the person you're trying to give to either they don't want to search either) I have a boat load of Familiars and have ended up with doubles and triples in my vault because I couldn't remember which ones in my hoard I already had before I melted down in Baldwins. Filters FTW!
Support! I remember commenting on this very subject back when I was trying to give to M.A.W. and had to search tediously though to try and find if a person had a familiar or not (and don't ask the person you're trying to give to either they don't want to search either) I have a boat load of Familiars and have ended up with doubles and triples in my vault because I couldn't remember which ones in my hoard I already had before I melted down in Baldwins. Filters FTW!
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
1 2 3 4 5 6 7