Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Expand the vistas to the headers
1 2 3 4 5
Support. It would make it more clear from one post to the next, it's pretty, and it'll lessen the eyesore of all the white.
Support. It would make it more clear from one post to the next, it's pretty, and it'll lessen the eyesore of all the white.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Oh I like it and I feel like it would make forum vistas to be worth more. Not to mention it adds a welcoming color addition to the bland forums
Oh I like it and I feel like it would make forum vistas to be worth more. Not to mention it adds a welcoming color addition to the bland forums
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
I like the artistic value it has the potential to add in the forms. It would be neat to see.
I like the artistic value it has the potential to add in the forms. It would be neat to see.
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
I think this would make it way too hard to read the date & time, as well as be incredibly distracting :/
I think this would make it way too hard to read the date & time, as well as be incredibly distracting :/
cPW6H3E.png
Hm yes I like this idea. There should also probably be a setting somewhere that lets people turn headers on posts on or off, or from custom to basic - in case people find the varying textures too distracting. IMO more options is always better.
Hm yes I like this idea. There should also probably be a setting somewhere that lets people turn headers on posts on or off, or from custom to basic - in case people find the varying textures too distracting. IMO more options is always better.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro
Thanks for the feedback! I've added it into the additional suggestions list on the first post.

Somethings that I didn't really mention but does have an effect on this is that I've made the header examples to be more simple than the vista. I hope that would cut down on distraction.
@Kaegro
Thanks for the feedback! I've added it into the additional suggestions list on the first post.

Somethings that I didn't really mention but does have an effect on this is that I've made the header examples to be more simple than the vista. I hope that would cut down on distraction.
60787410.png 57806280.png
I absolutely love this idea, I feel it would definitely make the forums a little easier on the eyes and differentiate posts, not to mention the customizability making it even nicer. I'm... a bit of a vista hoarder, myself, so an option to use two sounds amazing.
I absolutely love this idea, I feel it would definitely make the forums a little easier on the eyes and differentiate posts, not to mention the customizability making it even nicer. I'm... a bit of a vista hoarder, myself, so an option to use two sounds amazing.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png

This suggestion is really cool, but how about the vista kind of transitioning into the header, instead of a stark dark line? It'd look so cool!

This suggestion is really cool, but how about the vista kind of transitioning into the header, instead of a stark dark line? It'd look so cool!
Waystone1.gif
This probably counts as spam since I said it on the other thread, but this is an excellent mock-up and I would love to see something like this happen.
This probably counts as spam since I said it on the other thread, but this is an excellent mock-up and I would love to see something like this happen.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@UserOfShadows
Saaaaame, I’m gonna have all of them eventually.

@starglade
I actually really love the idea of gradual transition. I’m just not sure how to set that. Though maybe I’ll try it out on my next example. The only other concern is how it would look to mix and match vista if we used a fade.

@Ridara
Thank you for commenting here, spam or not. I should have been better about recognizing that the other thread was a bad place to toss the initial suggestion.
@UserOfShadows
Saaaaame, I’m gonna have all of them eventually.

@starglade
I actually really love the idea of gradual transition. I’m just not sure how to set that. Though maybe I’ll try it out on my next example. The only other concern is how it would look to mix and match vista if we used a fade.

@Ridara
Thank you for commenting here, spam or not. I should have been better about recognizing that the other thread was a bad place to toss the initial suggestion.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 3 4 5