Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More animals as apparel
1 2 3 4 5
I would love some crows and/or ravens!
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
Support! I need some owls for my dragons D:

I keep hoping for "large dog breeds" as apparel, but that's probably something they could only do as familiars, since they'd be too big to go with the dragon... 8D
Support! I need some owls for my dragons D:

I keep hoping for "large dog breeds" as apparel, but that's probably something they could only do as familiars, since they'd be too big to go with the dragon... 8D
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon

I want a pigeon so much it's unreal.

EDIT: HEYYY I already commented on this wanting a beagle and a pigeon.
We have a beagle. I have a beagle! Victory!
ONE WISH DOWN ONLY ONE TO GO
I LOVE YOU STAFF
Pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon

I want a pigeon so much it's unreal.

EDIT: HEYYY I already commented on this wanting a beagle and a pigeon.
We have a beagle. I have a beagle! Victory!
ONE WISH DOWN ONLY ONE TO GO
I LOVE YOU STAFF
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
foxes... arctic from the southern ice fields, fennic from the shifting expanse, reds from just about everywhere, grey from I dunno, morphs of some sort from the starfall isles and everywhere else? Fluffers!
foxes... arctic from the southern ice fields, fennic from the shifting expanse, reds from just about everywhere, grey from I dunno, morphs of some sort from the starfall isles and everywhere else? Fluffers!
A spooky or Halloween themed one would be cool. It could be a group called witch's menagerie or something like that. This would allow for a bat, a tarantula (considering other spiders are probably too small to be seen as apparel), an owl, a newt (reference to "she turned me into a newt"), a raven, and a rat.

I think just like themed groups like this would be kinda cool. Definitely support!
A spooky or Halloween themed one would be cool. It could be a group called witch's menagerie or something like that. This would allow for a bat, a tarantula (considering other spiders are probably too small to be seen as apparel), an owl, a newt (reference to "she turned me into a newt"), a raven, and a rat.

I think just like themed groups like this would be kinda cool. Definitely support!
knhLXgs.png
I had another package idea, BUNNIES!

A lop, lionhead rabbit, standard rabbit, a checkered rabbit, one of those giant rabbits, and a Netherland dwarf rabbit.

A reptile package would be great too! Bearded dragon, chameleon, turtle, iguana, skink, and a monitor.

And a small pets package. Hamster, guinea pig, rat, mouse, chinchilla, and a sugar glider.

And a bird of prey package. Hawk, falcon, eagle, vulture, red-legged seriema, and an owl.
I had another package idea, BUNNIES!

A lop, lionhead rabbit, standard rabbit, a checkered rabbit, one of those giant rabbits, and a Netherland dwarf rabbit.

A reptile package would be great too! Bearded dragon, chameleon, turtle, iguana, skink, and a monitor.

And a small pets package. Hamster, guinea pig, rat, mouse, chinchilla, and a sugar glider.

And a bird of prey package. Hawk, falcon, eagle, vulture, red-legged seriema, and an owl.
knhLXgs.png
[quote name="Serafin" date="2018-06-21 20:54:23" ] I would love some crows and/or ravens! [/quote] Support! I need to surround my dergs with a whole flock/murder/conspiracy/unkindness!
Serafin wrote on 2018-06-21 20:54:23:

Support! I need to surround my dergs with a whole flock/murder/conspiracy/unkindness!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 3 4 5