Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Max lair size increase
1 2 3 4
Please god let this happen I have been at the brink of fullness since the day they last allowed more. xD
Please god let this happen I have been at the brink of fullness since the day they last allowed more. xD
W6NUU3j.png
I support a cap increase! I could also support paying with gems, but only if certain expansions can only be bought with gems and not gems OR treasure. Because doing that would set an official G/T ratio, which would mess up the site economy big time
I support a cap increase! I could also support paying with gems, but only if certain expansions can only be bought with gems and not gems OR treasure. Because doing that would set an official G/T ratio, which would mess up the site economy big time
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
I agree, and give full support! Although it's going to take a long time for me to reach the cap, when I do reach the cap I want it!
I agree, and give full support! Although it's going to take a long time for me to reach the cap, when I do reach the cap I want it!
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
FULL support!! i need at least 20 pages more!!
FULL support!! i need at least 20 pages more!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Support! I've only just joined in January but I want to be a connoisseur of many dragons~
Support! I've only just joined in January but I want to be a connoisseur of many dragons~
This has to happen, and happen soon!!! I can't live in constant struggle of having to go through my lair 10 times a day just to see if, by any chance, I can purge 1 keeper so I can take 1 new dragon in. That's just torture! Please let us expand more and raise the cap.
This has to happen, and happen soon!!! I can't live in constant struggle of having to go through my lair 10 times a day just to see if, by any chance, I can purge 1 keeper so I can take 1 new dragon in. That's just torture! Please let us expand more and raise the cap.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I haven't hit it yet, but altogether, that'd be a whole lot of more dragons being kept on the servers. They'd have to take into account and estimate just how many extra dragons would be left lying around, taking up server space. It could end up causing a lot of lag issues down the road.
I support it... but don't support it at the same time.
I haven't hit it yet, but altogether, that'd be a whole lot of more dragons being kept on the servers. They'd have to take into account and estimate just how many extra dragons would be left lying around, taking up server space. It could end up causing a lot of lag issues down the road.
I support it... but don't support it at the same time.
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
I could see supporting this. Either increasing the cap or confirming there won't be any more increases.
I could see supporting this. Either increasing the cap or confirming there won't be any more increases.
It's time for new expansions!
It's time for new expansions!
Support.

i reached the max cap right after the last release over a year ago. Over the past couple month i rehomed or exalted EVERY [about 40) old dragon i had so i could take new ones. Im at the point where i dont want to get rid of any more dragons i have but there are still a couple color combos i would like to own. Especially with a new gene release each month its so annoying not being able to get the new dragons you want.
My hatchery has suffered from that as well. i used to hatch 1 nest per day and hold the dragons for at least a week before exalting them if they didnt get bought. i have so few spots left for my hatchery babies that i immediately exalt them when they turn adults and sometimes i dont have space to hatch a nest for a whole week. asking other users to hold dragons for you is getting annoying as well and its not the point of this game...

So PLEASE give us at least another page (20) dragons T.T

Support.

i reached the max cap right after the last release over a year ago. Over the past couple month i rehomed or exalted EVERY [about 40) old dragon i had so i could take new ones. Im at the point where i dont want to get rid of any more dragons i have but there are still a couple color combos i would like to own. Especially with a new gene release each month its so annoying not being able to get the new dragons you want.
My hatchery has suffered from that as well. i used to hatch 1 nest per day and hold the dragons for at least a week before exalting them if they didnt get bought. i have so few spots left for my hatchery babies that i immediately exalt them when they turn adults and sometimes i dont have space to hatch a nest for a whole week. asking other users to hold dragons for you is getting annoying as well and its not the point of this game...

So PLEASE give us at least another page (20) dragons T.T

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
1 2 3 4