Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Clan Profile
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yep, strong support! The matchbox is too little! How I suppose to describe/introduce the whole clan there, when even one single dragon has much more room for bio stuff? Makes no sense to me.
Yep, strong support! The matchbox is too little! How I suppose to describe/introduce the whole clan there, when even one single dragon has much more room for bio stuff? Makes no sense to me.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
I 100% agree with this! These would be really nice extra customisation options, especially having a larger Clan Information box. It could also have a preview option like the forums have, so you're not having to constantly click 'accept' and 'edit' again and again when testing your code.
I 100% agree with this! These would be really nice extra customisation options, especially having a larger Clan Information box. It could also have a preview option like the forums have, so you're not having to constantly click 'accept' and 'edit' again and again when testing your code.
Clan-Emblem-Small-Flag-2.pngpetalsgeneeggroyal.pngcapsuleeggspearmint.png ..........
I've wanted backgrounds for so long, so massive support! I also love customization, and the more customization space one gets the better.
I've wanted backgrounds for so long, so massive support! I also love customization, and the more customization space one gets the better.
this sounds great!!
this sounds great!!
I love this idea, full support.
I love this idea, full support.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
i completely agree with this!!
i completely agree with this!!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
How do we get backgrounds?
How do we get backgrounds?
i agree with this too.

maybe even have a background we could put up, but your text box and where people post comments, would remain having a white background. id love to have a clan profile background that reflects my my chosen flight.

But totally, a bigger clan info box would be amazing! that way you dont have to scroll or have stuff cut off, having to make you scroll. an excellent idea that i hope devs will take into consideration
i agree with this too.

maybe even have a background we could put up, but your text box and where people post comments, would remain having a white background. id love to have a clan profile background that reflects my my chosen flight.

But totally, a bigger clan info box would be amazing! that way you dont have to scroll or have stuff cut off, having to make you scroll. an excellent idea that i hope devs will take into consideration
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
[quote name="Juulika" date="2017-12-15 10:06:11" ] Yep, strong support! The matchbox is too little! How I suppose to describe/introduce the whole clan there, when even one single dragon has much more room for bio stuff? Makes no sense to me. [/quote] I don't remember if I posted in this suggestion yet, but support for this exact thing! I actually have all of my informational stuff posted on my PFP dragon instead of my clan desc because it's so much easier with formatting and the like.
Juulika wrote on 2017-12-15 10:06:11:
I don't remember if I posted in this suggestion yet, but support for this exact thing! I actually have all of my informational stuff posted on my PFP dragon instead of my clan desc because it's so much easier with formatting and the like.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Support, this could add some more uniqueness to a players profile. Also would love if the actual text box was bigger so coding in it wouldnt be so squished. Major support
Support, this could add some more uniqueness to a players profile. Also would love if the actual text box was bigger so coding in it wouldnt be so squished. Major support
ooSuhor.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15