Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 2 Lairs
1 2
@ettanin
Hmm you do have good points I guess. I really didn't think that part through now did I. Your feedback is totally welcomed! And it's great to see a varied number of responses.

But for the whole "not rich enough to feed x amount of dergs" well if you were rich enough to buy the second lair and it's expansions, I'm assuming you got the funds to feed them too. And I see these things as a luxury you can easily play fr without it, it's just a choice if you want to! So for those with the means, go nuts!

As for the maxing of expansions, there's nothing I can do about that ;w; it's like a temporary treasure sink till the staff thinks of something else I guess.

I wasn't actually all the keen on adding extra nests. Like, second lair, but the amount of nests is still the only ones available in the first. But some people want more nests, some don't, etc
@ettanin
Hmm you do have good points I guess. I really didn't think that part through now did I. Your feedback is totally welcomed! And it's great to see a varied number of responses.

But for the whole "not rich enough to feed x amount of dergs" well if you were rich enough to buy the second lair and it's expansions, I'm assuming you got the funds to feed them too. And I see these things as a luxury you can easily play fr without it, it's just a choice if you want to! So for those with the means, go nuts!

As for the maxing of expansions, there's nothing I can do about that ;w; it's like a temporary treasure sink till the staff thinks of something else I guess.

I wasn't actually all the keen on adding extra nests. Like, second lair, but the amount of nests is still the only ones available in the first. But some people want more nests, some don't, etc
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
YES. 100% SUPPORT.

My lair is full of dragons that aren't in my clan in lore- I've got loners, a sort of group thing that lives near the clan, a pack of rogue dragons, etc.

And if all else fails, a second lair is the perfect way to separate fandragons from lore dragons.

Definitely support this idea.
YES. 100% SUPPORT.

My lair is full of dragons that aren't in my clan in lore- I've got loners, a sort of group thing that lives near the clan, a pack of rogue dragons, etc.

And if all else fails, a second lair is the perfect way to separate fandragons from lore dragons.

Definitely support this idea.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@windshear
Thank you for your support!
I can totally relate! This is me with my fodder dergs and for other times when people want me to board dergs for them ;w;
@windshear
Thank you for your support!
I can totally relate! This is me with my fodder dergs and for other times when people want me to board dergs for them ;w;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
support

I think that the second lair would have to be m or expensive than the first though

Maybe it could work as a thing I've seen on a different game where it acts as a place for dragons to reside, but they won't be able to breed or have a familiar, but they won't lose energy, so it's like the dragons do exist, but you cant do anything with them until you move them back to your main lair
support

I think that the second lair would have to be m or expensive than the first though

Maybe it could work as a thing I've seen on a different game where it acts as a place for dragons to reside, but they won't be able to breed or have a familiar, but they won't lose energy, so it's like the dragons do exist, but you cant do anything with them until you move them back to your main lair
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
I totally support this. it would indeed be a great treasure sink that would reduce the ever-increasing treasure to gem ratio, and it could function in so many ways. it could, like you say, be used for permas & fodder or permas & breeding projects, but it could also be useful for lore reasons! i.e. if someone wants two clans instead of one that may or may not interact with each other. fantastic lore capabilities.
I totally support this. it would indeed be a great treasure sink that would reduce the ever-increasing treasure to gem ratio, and it could function in so many ways. it could, like you say, be used for permas & fodder or permas & breeding projects, but it could also be useful for lore reasons! i.e. if someone wants two clans instead of one that may or may not interact with each other. fantastic lore capabilities.
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
@ivythorn @hainu
Thank you for expressing support ~

Ohhh and yeah it can act as some sort of storage space too, where you can't really interact with the dergs. But tbh with the cost of something like this (the whole x + y thing) it might not seem worth it to by spaces for dergs that don't do anything.

Although this isn't a permanent treasure sink as compared to gem genes for gems...but it'll be one for a good enough time till someone makes a newer sink lmao
@ivythorn @hainu
Thank you for expressing support ~

Ohhh and yeah it can act as some sort of storage space too, where you can't really interact with the dergs. But tbh with the cost of something like this (the whole x + y thing) it might not seem worth it to by spaces for dergs that don't do anything.

Although this isn't a permanent treasure sink as compared to gem genes for gems...but it'll be one for a good enough time till someone makes a newer sink lmao
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VJTMzpY.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=#f2eee5]........[/color] [nextcol][font=gabriola][size=5][b]Support[/b] [indent][font=gabriola][size=5]This is a good idea, not just for sorting permas and non-permas, but also for those who host dragons or compete in Dom. I personally would love to be able to keep dragons I'm hosting for others in a different section so I can find them easier, or being able to keep my permas separate from my breeding projects and fodder.[/indent][/size][/font][center] [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]........[/color][/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IoHkNg6.png[/img][/center]
VJTMzpY.png
........ Support
This is a good idea, not just for sorting permas and non-permas, but also for those who host dragons or compete in Dom. I personally would love to be able to keep dragons I'm hosting for others in a different section so I can find them easier, or being able to keep my permas separate from my breeding projects and fodder.
IoHkNg6.png
.......................S55kApu.png mlCJTKc.png +Wishlist
+Retchers
+Clan Lore...
V2Qv9Bw.png
@kebbyll
Thank you for expressing your support~ I really do hope something like this gets implemented
@kebbyll
Thank you for expressing your support~ I really do hope something like this gets implemented
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
This would be amazing ... I'm very organization oriented, so having even lair tabs would be nice (particularly because I have multiple factions in my lore). But the alternative of having a second lair would also be nice, both for treasure sink reasons and so I could shove all of the fodder over there and out of my main lair.

Or, if it wasn't too terribly much trouble in coding to have multiples, each successive lair that you buy would also get more expensive in terms of purchasing the base lair and the expansions.

[No support on terms of extra nests, though, sorry.]
This would be amazing ... I'm very organization oriented, so having even lair tabs would be nice (particularly because I have multiple factions in my lore). But the alternative of having a second lair would also be nice, both for treasure sink reasons and so I could shove all of the fodder over there and out of my main lair.

Or, if it wasn't too terribly much trouble in coding to have multiples, each successive lair that you buy would also get more expensive in terms of purchasing the base lair and the expansions.

[No support on terms of extra nests, though, sorry.]
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
Support for more space - the two lairs sounds interesting. I could see that as very successful for many of the reasons already listed. No support for more nests tho. I would think since it is the same account those 5 nests should suffice. [quote]It's not feasible at all within normal gameplay to feed more than two hundred dragons reliably unless you are on welfare able to farm food stacks (much time) or super-rich able to buy food stacks from other players with gems (much money).[/quote] Ummmm???? I have 195 dragons and feed them regularly and very rarely get below 96%. I would love the opportunity for more dragons and would find a way to feed them and not buy gems to do it. Commerce, trading and coli play - or funds from the Fair - do it for my lair.
Support for more space - the two lairs sounds interesting. I could see that as very successful for many of the reasons already listed.

No support for more nests tho. I would think since it is the same account those 5 nests should suffice.
Quote:
It's not feasible at all within normal gameplay to feed more than two hundred dragons reliably unless you are on welfare able to farm food stacks (much time) or super-rich able to buy food stacks from other players with gems (much money).

Ummmm???? I have 195 dragons and feed them regularly and very rarely get below 96%. I would love the opportunity for more dragons and would find a way to feed them and not buy gems to do it. Commerce, trading and coli play - or funds from the Fair - do it for my lair.
mM2VM9X.png
1 2