Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Elemental Brew to Change Nest Elements
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support

I think using the runes tones would be a good idea as they have the elements on the one per respective flight. I feel like they should be a thing that is available periodically, like during the festivals, but it won't expire or anything. If it was during the festivals than it would be all eleven flights. Outside of that, maybe year round there is the option of brewing the elemental brew of your flight, and you can simply swap with someone else
Support

I think using the runes tones would be a good idea as they have the elements on the one per respective flight. I feel like they should be a thing that is available periodically, like during the festivals, but it won't expire or anything. If it was during the festivals than it would be all eleven flights. Outside of that, maybe year round there is the option of brewing the elemental brew of your flight, and you can simply swap with someone else
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
That might work and might be a good comprise.
That might work and might be a good comprise.
MRMeAKr.png
Support. I need this. Now. Please
Support. I need this. Now. Please
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Maybe we could have this recipe use silver muck and purple mats since those seems to be underused?
Maybe we could have this recipe use silver muck and purple mats since those seems to be underused?
MRMeAKr.png
Decided to resurrect this old suggestion of mine.
Decided to resurrect this old suggestion of mine.
MRMeAKr.png
Support to the concept in the original post. Skimmed through the thread and uhhhh yeah egg number limits or element type limits are no good in my book. Anyways, I think this suggestion is pretty relevant now with the possibility of mass pings being axed. It won't completely remove the need for nest rentals, but it'll help in reducing demand.
Support to the concept in the original post. Skimmed through the thread and uhhhh yeah egg number limits or element type limits are no good in my book. Anyways, I think this suggestion is pretty relevant now with the possibility of mass pings being axed. It won't completely remove the need for nest rentals, but it'll help in reducing demand.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Think I should change the title and if so to what?
Think I should change the title and if so to what?
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia You might try "Elemental Brew to Change Nest Elements"? Should get the point across ok.

(As far as your suggestion goes, I think it's a good idea!

I think the guy who wanted the egg limit has never had a rare combo breeding project, though; I had a project take multiple years. Thanks but no thanks to a one egg limit, heh... I'd use the heck out of an item that let me opt out of having to find a user of the proper flight to get the right eye colors for a project, but not at the cost of making it take so much longer...)
@Katia You might try "Elemental Brew to Change Nest Elements"? Should get the point across ok.

(As far as your suggestion goes, I think it's a good idea!

I think the guy who wanted the egg limit has never had a rare combo breeding project, though; I had a project take multiple years. Thanks but no thanks to a one egg limit, heh... I'd use the heck out of an item that let me opt out of having to find a user of the proper flight to get the right eye colors for a project, but not at the cost of making it take so much longer...)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I like Renaiwom's suggestion! It gets the point across easy. (Though I would say "alter" instead of "change", only because I think it sounds a little fancier)
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
@Renaiwom Changed and I do agree that an egg limit wouldn't make this very viable as an alternative to nest renting.
@Renaiwom Changed and I do agree that an egg limit wouldn't make this very viable as an alternative to nest renting.
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8