Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Lair Space (maybe 250+ slots)
1 2 3 4
I've been stuck at 200 slots for awhile, and I love buying dragons and making new breeding pairs who become new members of my clan.

However, I've become very cramped for space for the longest time, and this conflicts with needing space for hatchlings to be sold on the auction house and purchasing new dragons. I think it makes sense to allow for users to buy more than 200 lair slots, especially for users who have been on this site for a very long time (I've been here for two years, understandably the 200 dragon space lair limit makes older players feel cramped and limited the longer they play).

The suggestion of 250 space isn't something set in stone, by the way. Just something off the top of my head, that I don't imagine would be a terrible number. In fact, to be completely honest, I would love more. Though maybe staff has a better idea of something more appropriate.

I just have one extra thing to say: If we were allowed to expand our lairs further, I think we should keep it available strictly treasure only, as it has been for all the lair expansions thus far.
I've been stuck at 200 slots for awhile, and I love buying dragons and making new breeding pairs who become new members of my clan.

However, I've become very cramped for space for the longest time, and this conflicts with needing space for hatchlings to be sold on the auction house and purchasing new dragons. I think it makes sense to allow for users to buy more than 200 lair slots, especially for users who have been on this site for a very long time (I've been here for two years, understandably the 200 dragon space lair limit makes older players feel cramped and limited the longer they play).

The suggestion of 250 space isn't something set in stone, by the way. Just something off the top of my head, that I don't imagine would be a terrible number. In fact, to be completely honest, I would love more. Though maybe staff has a better idea of something more appropriate.

I just have one extra thing to say: If we were allowed to expand our lairs further, I think we should keep it available strictly treasure only, as it has been for all the lair expansions thus far.
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
Since they have increased lair space since the start, i would assume they will continue to. I can't imagine why they wouldn't.
Since they have increased lair space since the start, i would assume they will continue to. I can't imagine why they wouldn't.
@Hasuna exactly. I don't see why they would want to limit players like this as they spend more time on the site, especially since collecting and breeding dragons are such fundamental aspects of playing on this site.

I feel like fr would benefit too, since more currency will be sunk on lair expansions, apparel purchases, geneing, all the thing we already do with our dragons, just at a greater amount.
@Hasuna exactly. I don't see why they would want to limit players like this as they spend more time on the site, especially since collecting and breeding dragons are such fundamental aspects of playing on this site.

I feel like fr would benefit too, since more currency will be sunk on lair expansions, apparel purchases, geneing, all the thing we already do with our dragons, just at a greater amount.
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
It's going to happen, but it's true that it has been a while since we last got expansions

Support!
It's going to happen, but it's true that it has been a while since we last got expansions

Support!
Maybe that's what tomorrow's maintenance period is for. Probably not, now I think about it, but it's possible.

I'm sure they'll open more lair spaces at some point; we started with only 99 and have had several expansions since then.
Maybe that's what tomorrow's maintenance period is for. Probably not, now I think about it, but it's possible.

I'm sure they'll open more lair spaces at some point; we started with only 99 and have had several expansions since then.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
SO much support. I have maxed my lair, it's almost full. Still able to feed everyone, need more space to complete my vision
SO much support. I have maxed my lair, it's almost full. Still able to feed everyone, need more space to complete my vision
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I always support more lair space. Sure I haven't maxed out yet but someday I will and then I'll have nothing huge to look forward to besides the stupidly unobtainable!
I always support more lair space. Sure I haven't maxed out yet but someday I will and then I'll have nothing huge to look forward to besides the stupidly unobtainable!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Yep, I will always support.

In fact, I'd support them adding more than 25 (which is what we got last time, we went from 175 to 200) slots if they're only going to add slots once a year, which is looking like it may end up being a thing (though I seriously hope it doesn't). 25 lair spaces can get filled up rather fast.
Yep, I will always support.

In fact, I'd support them adding more than 25 (which is what we got last time, we went from 175 to 200) slots if they're only going to add slots once a year, which is looking like it may end up being a thing (though I seriously hope it doesn't). 25 lair spaces can get filled up rather fast.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I still have 10 more expansions available if I need them, but as I see here, some people have already hit the cap, so support!

Actually, support for unlimited lair. The expansions are expensive enough for the price to work as a soft cap anyway, only a small % of the players has 200 spaces and even fewer of them need more so it shouldn't be a huge strain on the servers.
I still have 10 more expansions available if I need them, but as I see here, some people have already hit the cap, so support!

Actually, support for unlimited lair. The expansions are expensive enough for the price to work as a soft cap anyway, only a small % of the players has 200 spaces and even fewer of them need more so it shouldn't be a huge strain on the servers.
Actually, 200 dragons is already a fair bit of a server strain.

Hell, I only have 145 and it's painful to pick a coli team right now. I don't want to imagine people who actually put apparel and stuff on their dragons because it must be so. much. worse.
Actually, 200 dragons is already a fair bit of a server strain.

Hell, I only have 145 and it's painful to pick a coli team right now. I don't want to imagine people who actually put apparel and stuff on their dragons because it must be so. much. worse.
1 2 3 4