Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Two-realm auctions
1 2
Not really sure what to name this, but now that we have the awesome option to either sell stuff in our own flight or sell it site-wide, I have found myself wanting to be able to offer the same product for both realm-wide auctions and my own flight, albeit as a discounted price for the latter.

Alas, it's impossible to list something in two different realms for now, and it's an option I'd really like to have.

It would be something akin to either listing it twice, once on each auction realm or listing it once realm wide, with a new option for an "in flight discounted price" that you can fill or ignore that will add your item at this specific price in your in-flight auctions as well.

We could have it removed from the platform on which it didn't sell when the other is bought.

It's an option I'd personally really like to have, especially for Welcome weeks!
Not really sure what to name this, but now that we have the awesome option to either sell stuff in our own flight or sell it site-wide, I have found myself wanting to be able to offer the same product for both realm-wide auctions and my own flight, albeit as a discounted price for the latter.

Alas, it's impossible to list something in two different realms for now, and it's an option I'd really like to have.

It would be something akin to either listing it twice, once on each auction realm or listing it once realm wide, with a new option for an "in flight discounted price" that you can fill or ignore that will add your item at this specific price in your in-flight auctions as well.

We could have it removed from the platform on which it didn't sell when the other is bought.

It's an option I'd personally really like to have, especially for Welcome weeks!
I would also really like this. It would allow you to do discounts for your flight while also keeping things available to the general public
I would also really like this. It would allow you to do discounts for your flight while also keeping things available to the general public
cPW6H3E.png
Yes please! I would really like to be able to do this for dragons in particular. A lot of hatcheries offer in-flight discounts, and it would be very helpful to code them in.
Yes please! I would really like to be able to do this for dragons in particular. A lot of hatcheries offer in-flight discounts, and it would be very helpful to code them in.
I had a similar idea a long time ago, and I still really wish this had been incorporated into our new AH. So much support.

I would also love the option of listing the same lot to multiple private auctions (or add multiple parties to be able to buy one listing), and the option to sell to ANY one flight. I enjoy selling in-flight, but especially in dom battles, it would be amazing to sell dragons and list only to one flight or the other.

I digress though, full support for this idea as mentioned!
I had a similar idea a long time ago, and I still really wish this had been incorporated into our new AH. So much support.

I would also love the option of listing the same lot to multiple private auctions (or add multiple parties to be able to buy one listing), and the option to sell to ANY one flight. I enjoy selling in-flight, but especially in dom battles, it would be amazing to sell dragons and list only to one flight or the other.

I digress though, full support for this idea as mentioned!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Support! It'd be great to have multiple listings.
Support! It'd be great to have multiple listings.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
I like this idea, and don't have anything to add than has otherwise been said... so just "support" for now.
I like this idea, and don't have anything to add than has otherwise been said... so just "support" for now.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support. It seems like a pretty good idea, and it could encourage users to use the inflight AH more since they won't lose out on potential public sales.
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata
That's a really good point, can I add it to my first post? :)
@Munakata
That's a really good point, can I add it to my first post? :)
Support! I'd also love the flip side - being able to search both site-wide auctions as well as in-flight with one search.
Support! I'd also love the flip side - being able to search both site-wide auctions as well as in-flight with one search.
20119.png20118.png
@SarifaThePanther

Sure ^^
@SarifaThePanther

Sure ^^
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
1 2