Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For a person who has sensitive eyes and hearing this would be a blessing. ;-;
Of course, I think there should be an option to change it to night mode and back. There wouldn't be a point of it if it's "night time" during midday or something.
For a person who has sensitive eyes and hearing this would be a blessing. ;-;
Of course, I think there should be an option to change it to night mode and back. There wouldn't be a point of it if it's "night time" during midday or something.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
Support. FR can be so bright sometimes it's almost like staring at the sun, and just the fact that the colors are bright can give me a bit of a headache after awhile. Also because FR would look pretty cool in dark/night mode :)
Support. FR can be so bright sometimes it's almost like staring at the sun, and just the fact that the colors are bright can give me a bit of a headache after awhile. Also because FR would look pretty cool in dark/night mode :)
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
So much support. Even with the lowest brightness setting on my laptop, FR can be pretty daunting to use at night.
So much support. Even with the lowest brightness setting on my laptop, FR can be pretty daunting to use at night.
Support! I have to turn my brightness all the way down when playing Flight Rising and still it hurts my eyes. The white backgrounds could be a bit grayer, and perhaps there could be "nighttime" art for the top banners like there is in the coliseum C:
Support! I have to turn my brightness all the way down when playing Flight Rising and still it hurts my eyes. The white backgrounds could be a bit grayer, and perhaps there could be "nighttime" art for the top banners like there is in the coliseum C:
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Guys, have any of you read my two comments here?
Guys, have any of you read my two comments here?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
^ Some devices cant download stuff like that.
^ Some devices cant download stuff like that.
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
@demolicious
Well for the devices on which it IS available it's the best way to tone down the bright light of screens by replacing them with an appropriate wavelength. And so far as I know only Apple has blocked it, which people are trying to get resolved. Because of F.lux's popularity Apple has created something similar for iOS 9. I don't understand why people aren't even reading about this app or why people are literally ignoring my comments. I'm trying to help.
@demolicious
Well for the devices on which it IS available it's the best way to tone down the bright light of screens by replacing them with an appropriate wavelength. And so far as I know only Apple has blocked it, which people are trying to get resolved. Because of F.lux's popularity Apple has created something similar for iOS 9. I don't understand why people aren't even reading about this app or why people are literally ignoring my comments. I'm trying to help.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support. Opening my computer late at night or in the morning and forgetting to turn down the brightness is like.

*loud screaming*HALLELUJAH YOUR EYES ARE DED NOW
Support. Opening my computer late at night or in the morning and forgetting to turn down the brightness is like.

*loud screaming*HALLELUJAH YOUR EYES ARE DED NOW

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I was just thinking about this the other day. Support.
I was just thinking about this the other day. Support.
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
I definitely support this, but there's also an add-on you can get for Google Chrome (I don't know about any other browsers) called Dark Reader that gives you a toggleable "night" mode for every site you visit.
I definitely support this, but there's also an add-on you can get for Google Chrome (I don't know about any other browsers) called Dark Reader that gives you a toggleable "night" mode for every site you visit.
LXBJg3t.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8