Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
These are really pretty! I love their wings and their graceful tails!
These are really pretty! I love their wings and their graceful tails!
jCVhFoZ.gif
full support! i absolutely love the idea of a secondary being more focused on the hair/mane of the dragon. also, that art is gorgeous!
full support! i absolutely love the idea of a secondary being more focused on the hair/mane of the dragon. also, that art is gorgeous!
Support!

I love these, they're like... Pegasus dergs <3
The flowy hair is *muah* magnifique!
Support!

I love these, they're like... Pegasus dergs <3
The flowy hair is *muah* magnifique!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
I saw this thread when I joined and I STILL support! I would hoard dragons like these.

Every time we get new breeds, they're clunky and large. It would be nice to see something elegant and flowy come around!
I saw this thread when I joined and I STILL support! I would hoard dragons like these.

Every time we get new breeds, they're clunky and large. It would be nice to see something elegant and flowy come around!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Oh my gosh. Absolutely yes, all the way. They're sleek and gorgeous! <3
Oh my gosh. Absolutely yes, all the way. They're sleek and gorgeous! <3
DyYwZkw.png
g i m m e
I want 300

h a i r
g i m m e
I want 300

h a i r
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Now that Ancient dragons have been announced, I feel even more hope about getting this breed! Though the gene mockups here look so nice, and Ancients wouldn't have the same ones, so maybe I WOULD prefer this as a Modern breed ;D
Now that Ancient dragons have been announced, I feel even more hope about getting this breed! Though the gene mockups here look so nice, and Ancients wouldn't have the same ones, so maybe I WOULD prefer this as a Modern breed ;D
Support! I love their graceful looks and I love the idea of the genes going over their hair! I totally want one right now!
Support! I love their graceful looks and I love the idea of the genes going over their hair! I totally want one right now!
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
I love this! Support from me, the concept of a breed based strongly on secondary affecting the hair/mane/etc is VERY appealing. It's a feature I love about genes like constellation and trail because of how they change that! Great work and great artwork!
I love this! Support from me, the concept of a breed based strongly on secondary affecting the hair/mane/etc is VERY appealing. It's a feature I love about genes like constellation and trail because of how they change that! Great work and great artwork!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

[quote name="Churrell" date="2019-04-25 18:45:50" ] Now that Ancient dragons have been announced, I feel even more hope about getting this breed! Though the gene mockups here look so nice, and Ancients wouldn't have the same ones, so maybe I WOULD prefer this as a Modern breed ;D [/quote] I love this breed n also would have difficulty choosing between modern(same reason:genes look amazingly rendered) but it's so sleek n ethereal that it fits my mind as an ancient as well.. Though regardless if drool to have this one.. n plz as similar to this artists inspiration as possible..
Churrell wrote on 2019-04-25 18:45:50:
I love this breed n also would have difficulty choosing between modern(same reason:genes look amazingly rendered) but it's so sleek n ethereal that it fits my mind as an ancient as well..
Though regardless if drool to have this one.. n plz as similar to this artists inspiration as possible..
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48