Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Gorgeous! I love these, would buy 10/10
Gorgeous! I love these, would buy 10/10
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
YESSSS more hairy dragons pleaseeee!!
YESSSS more hairy dragons pleaseeee!!
hatchlings_for_sale.png
These are brilliant designs. I'd love to see this breed in game someday.
These are brilliant designs. I'd love to see this breed in game someday.
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
Sooo beautiful, I have a new favorite breed! I especially like the secondary on their hair. GET ME ONE NOW!
Sooo beautiful, I have a new favorite breed! I especially like the secondary on their hair. GET ME ONE NOW!
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
suggestion; the feathers look very out of place with the hair. in fact it makes the base design too busy and distracts from the hair. I feel like simple wings, something like a bat's or other flying mammal, would suit the design better.

if it wasn't for the rule for apparel on breeds, I think gliding skins would be better for the breed.

edit; maybe insect wings? moth-ish wings maybe ;o
suggestion; the feathers look very out of place with the hair. in fact it makes the base design too busy and distracts from the hair. I feel like simple wings, something like a bat's or other flying mammal, would suit the design better.

if it wasn't for the rule for apparel on breeds, I think gliding skins would be better for the breed.

edit; maybe insect wings? moth-ish wings maybe ;o
hatchlings_for_sale.png
@Fairkin I'll experiment with more fantasy wings in the next iteration. Insect wings would work well to make them an arcane breed if that's the direction they go in.
@Fairkin I'll experiment with more fantasy wings in the next iteration. Insect wings would work well to make them an arcane breed if that's the direction they go in.
I love the secondary patterns in the hair... It's so beautiful. The lack of pattern in manes on [s]tundras[/s] some breeds drives me bonkers. Also, I like the hoof-like toe arrangement. It's different from the other dragon breeds we have so far. I imagine their foot would properly balance on the toe rather the way an ungulate's does, and they'd perhaps have two larger, central "attached" toes with smaller toes back to the sides. Heck, the inner toes could be claws or bone spikes, like on iguanodons. [img]http://eesc.columbia.edu/courses/v1001/images/iguanodon_manus.gif[/img]
I love the secondary patterns in the hair... It's so beautiful. The lack of pattern in manes on tundras some breeds drives me bonkers.

Also, I like the hoof-like toe arrangement. It's different from the other dragon breeds we have so far. I imagine their foot would properly balance on the toe rather the way an ungulate's does, and they'd perhaps have two larger, central "attached" toes with smaller toes back to the sides. Heck, the inner toes could be claws or bone spikes, like on iguanodons.

iguanodon_manus.gif
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Beautiful! I would love a few of these guys in my lair! I could definitely see them being a Wind or Light dragon, but both of those already have 2 breeds. Arcane could work too, I guess.

Either way these are awesome and I want 70
Beautiful! I would love a few of these guys in my lair! I could definitely see them being a Wind or Light dragon, but both of those already have 2 breeds. Arcane could work too, I guess.

Either way these are awesome and I want 70
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
duuuuude i love them so much, the babies are especially beautiful ;v;
duuuuude i love them so much, the babies are especially beautiful ;v;
kyogre.gif
Oh, I wish staff would make this a thing. I need this <3
Oh, I wish staff would make this a thing. I need this <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48