Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | an special attack eliminate-like stone?
cause fr is very unbalanced when it comes to physical and ranged damage, and mages can be very vunerable. make it called, annihilate, and make it like eliminate, but with magical damage! it would balence out the coli's mages
cause fr is very unbalanced when it comes to physical and ranged damage, and mages can be very vunerable. make it called, annihilate, and make it like eliminate, but with magical damage! it would balence out the coli's mages
xulc4O8.png
Instead of creating a magical clone of eliminate, personally I'd prefer if the admins increased the base damage of yhe elemental attacks (Envenom, Congeal, Sear, Enfeeble, Fossil, etc) so they are closer to the damage eliminate does on an elemental neutral pairing. The magical attacks would keep their side effects and would not refund breath, the only change would be to increase the damage so its a bit more even with eliminate (although I still think it should be somewhat less than eliminate since the magical attack's side effects can be quite the benefit)

The current formula for Eliminate: (12 * STR + 75) - (4 * DEF)
These are the forumlas for the elemental specials:
All elemental specials except Enfeeble - (6 * INT + 17) - (2 * MND)
Enfeeble - (2 * INT + 100) - (floor(MND / 3) * 2 + round ((MND % 3) / 3))

So if we had two dragons, one with 100 str and 5 def and one with 100 int and 5 mind
the current damage for those would be
1255 for the melee dragon using eliminate
607 for the mage for any of the specials other than enfeeble. If I understood the formula correctly, then enfeeble would do 297 damage

Instead of using the current formula for the specials they could use (10*INT+50)-(4*MND) which would give 1030 base damage using the example dragon above. Quite respectable, and yet balanced when compared to eliminate considering you've got the chance at the special effect. It wouldn't refund breath, because breath is easy to generate on mages.

I'm not certain why they want enfeeble to do less damage, however if there is a valid reason, then they could use a variation of the current enfeeble formula to increase the base damage or use a variation on the suggested alternative formula perhaps (8*INT+25)-(4*MND) which would cause 805 damage.
Instead of creating a magical clone of eliminate, personally I'd prefer if the admins increased the base damage of yhe elemental attacks (Envenom, Congeal, Sear, Enfeeble, Fossil, etc) so they are closer to the damage eliminate does on an elemental neutral pairing. The magical attacks would keep their side effects and would not refund breath, the only change would be to increase the damage so its a bit more even with eliminate (although I still think it should be somewhat less than eliminate since the magical attack's side effects can be quite the benefit)

The current formula for Eliminate: (12 * STR + 75) - (4 * DEF)
These are the forumlas for the elemental specials:
All elemental specials except Enfeeble - (6 * INT + 17) - (2 * MND)
Enfeeble - (2 * INT + 100) - (floor(MND / 3) * 2 + round ((MND % 3) / 3))

So if we had two dragons, one with 100 str and 5 def and one with 100 int and 5 mind
the current damage for those would be
1255 for the melee dragon using eliminate
607 for the mage for any of the specials other than enfeeble. If I understood the formula correctly, then enfeeble would do 297 damage

Instead of using the current formula for the specials they could use (10*INT+50)-(4*MND) which would give 1030 base damage using the example dragon above. Quite respectable, and yet balanced when compared to eliminate considering you've got the chance at the special effect. It wouldn't refund breath, because breath is easy to generate on mages.

I'm not certain why they want enfeeble to do less damage, however if there is a valid reason, then they could use a variation of the current enfeeble formula to increase the base damage or use a variation on the suggested alternative formula perhaps (8*INT+25)-(4*MND) which would cause 805 damage.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I would love either that or omething along the lines of DragonSage's idea- magic based dragons are unfortunately unbalanced and making them as useful as physical attackers would make the coliseum a lot more fun
I would love either that or omething along the lines of DragonSage's idea- magic based dragons are unfortunately unbalanced and making them as useful as physical attackers would make the coliseum a lot more fun
Definite support for DragonSage's rephrasing of the idea. The special attacks should do considerably more damage than they do, which will help with mage viability.
Definite support for DragonSage's rephrasing of the idea. The special attacks should do considerably more damage than they do, which will help with mage viability.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I support a re-balancing of the Coliseum abilities and so forth. One of my teams is a 'non-standard' coliseum team (Healer, Tank and DPS), and I'm often tempted to change the team to something faster.

I would like to see magic and other builds become more viable, and closer to equal terms with the current very effective combos out there. If it's in the style of a new ability or abilities that already exist being buffed, I'm for it. The Coliseum has so many things tied to it, and I absolutely support of it evolving and becoming more interesting.
I support a re-balancing of the Coliseum abilities and so forth. One of my teams is a 'non-standard' coliseum team (Healer, Tank and DPS), and I'm often tempted to change the team to something faster.

I would like to see magic and other builds become more viable, and closer to equal terms with the current very effective combos out there. If it's in the style of a new ability or abilities that already exist being buffed, I'm for it. The Coliseum has so many things tied to it, and I absolutely support of it evolving and becoming more interesting.