Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [new breed] Aquatic croc dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
There aren't any obviously aquatic dragons at all... O: [img]http://i.imgur.com/uu8Qujs.png[/img] Here's one I came up with while trying to avoid the usual stereotypes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yls9UbT.png[/img] *Edit* Now with some lore! These mid-sized freshwater dragons are most at home in the channel separating the Viridian Labyrinth from the Tangled Wood. They're adept at working together to bring down much larger prey than one could alone, but their savage appearance isn't entirely misleading. They tend to be cold and practical, and anyone in their clan who can't pull their own weight may end up on the menu when times become hard. They use their massive claws and strong tails to dig ponds to lair in. Each fall they dig it deeper and wider, or add additions, then in spring they plant edibles around it heavily to attract prey. One should tread very carefully if they stumble across a particularly beautiful pond, and maybe ask that mossy log over there for permission before picking any berries just in case.
There aren't any obviously aquatic dragons at all... O:

uu8Qujs.png
Here's one I came up with while trying to avoid the usual stereotypes.

Yls9UbT.png

*Edit*
Now with some lore!

These mid-sized freshwater dragons are most at home in the channel separating the Viridian Labyrinth from the Tangled Wood.
They're adept at working together to bring down much larger prey than one could alone, but their savage appearance isn't entirely misleading. They tend to be cold and practical, and anyone in their clan who can't pull their own weight may end up on the menu when times become hard.

They use their massive claws and strong tails to dig ponds to lair in. Each fall they dig it deeper and wider, or add additions, then in spring they plant edibles around it heavily to attract prey. One should tread very carefully if they stumble across a particularly beautiful pond, and maybe ask that mossy log over there for permission before picking any berries just in case.
@NullRat holy **** O,O

I'd kill to see what babies would,look,like
@NullRat holy **** O,O

I'd kill to see what babies would,look,like
U.D.A.T
oh, nice! support
oh, nice! support
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
Thanks~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yls9UbT.png[/img] I don't think I have the attention span to finish another drawing, but here's a baby sketch anyway.
Thanks~
Yls9UbT.png
I don't think I have the attention span to finish another drawing, but here's a baby sketch anyway.
Holy moley I need, like, 50 of those pronto. And the baby looks absolutely precious ;;
Huge support for this!
Holy moley I need, like, 50 of those pronto. And the baby looks absolutely precious ;;
Huge support for this!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
They look so fierce I want a hundred
They look so fierce I want a hundred
I want a thousand. fite me
I want a thousand. fite me
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Yes yes yes spike-wing crocodiles
Yes yes yes spike-wing crocodiles
windh4.png
That is something I never knew I wanted until I saw it. I would spam my lair with them, that's for sure. I especially like this webbed paw-wing, but it probably should be just a little bigger to fit some of the apparel pieces.
That is something I never knew I wanted until I saw it. I would spam my lair with them, that's for sure. I especially like this webbed paw-wing, but it probably should be just a little bigger to fit some of the apparel pieces.
FR needs these... FILL MY LAIR WITH THEM!
FR needs these... FILL MY LAIR WITH THEM!
kghXjOr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23