Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Support! Just give 'em some arms.

Kinda bums me out that they're used on-site so much, but not actually available.
Support! Just give 'em some arms.

Kinda bums me out that they're used on-site so much, but not actually available.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
@XStormywolfX If I make some drawings (which I already have), would you want me to link them in the comments so you can put them in the original post?
@XStormywolfX If I make some drawings (which I already have), would you want me to link them in the comments so you can put them in the original post?
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Although they would be an amazing addition- it is true that the art would have to be updated- and I do agree with the whole "Let's not push Undel with the Swiftwings" thing. After all, she may not want to change up the art. If she did, then they probably would have been added a while back (possibly, that's just a theory). They are, after all, the only rejected breed so far... that we know of, anyway.

However, if Undel would be alright with changing the design then yeah, full support!
Although they would be an amazing addition- it is true that the art would have to be updated- and I do agree with the whole "Let's not push Undel with the Swiftwings" thing. After all, she may not want to change up the art. If she did, then they probably would have been added a while back (possibly, that's just a theory). They are, after all, the only rejected breed so far... that we know of, anyway.

However, if Undel would be alright with changing the design then yeah, full support!
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@Kriten Maybe they haven't been added earlier (if we pretend that there is a definite possibility that they'll be readded and have their art redone) because they like to make new breeds a rare addition? The only breeds that have been added since I joined in October 2013 are the Nocturne and the Coatl. Seems almost like a once-every-year thing. But that's just an idea! :D Any new breed is awesome!
@Kriten Maybe they haven't been added earlier (if we pretend that there is a definite possibility that they'll be readded and have their art redone) because they like to make new breeds a rare addition? The only breeds that have been added since I joined in October 2013 are the Nocturne and the Coatl. Seems almost like a once-every-year thing. But that's just an idea! :D Any new breed is awesome!
@Chaos199

Yus, any type of new breed would be really cool~ I only joined before Nocturnes got released- I actually thought Coatls had been one the breeds already previously implemented. A breed a year would be awesome tho
@Chaos199

Yus, any type of new breed would be really cool~ I only joined before Nocturnes got released- I actually thought Coatls had been one the breeds already previously implemented. A breed a year would be awesome tho
@Kriten I'm pretty sure, before I first joined, the Skydancers weren't originally a part of the list either. That would be 2013. Then Coatls were earlier in 2014, and the Nocturnes were later in 2014... it could be a yearly thing
@Kriten I'm pretty sure, before I first joined, the Skydancers weren't originally a part of the list either. That would be 2013. Then Coatls were earlier in 2014, and the Nocturnes were later in 2014... it could be a yearly thing
@Chaos199

Mm, I remember the Skydancer thing- they were a player suggested breed, weren't they? The whole time line thing is kind of interestin'. I wonder if they'll stop when every Flight has two breeds? I mean, due to the hinting of another upcoming breed an' all.
@Chaos199

Mm, I remember the Skydancer thing- they were a player suggested breed, weren't they? The whole time line thing is kind of interestin'. I wonder if they'll stop when every Flight has two breeds? I mean, due to the hinting of another upcoming breed an' all.
@Kriten Maybe. Though that would become rather sad, reaching the end of the breeds, it's not like we can have an infinite amount.
And the Skydancers were made by a backer of the site, so yes they were technically suggested. Though I don't know if the FR artists ever actually bother with player-inspired dragons...
@Kriten Maybe. Though that would become rather sad, reaching the end of the breeds, it's not like we can have an infinite amount.
And the Skydancers were made by a backer of the site, so yes they were technically suggested. Though I don't know if the FR artists ever actually bother with player-inspired dragons...
I like the new breed each year, but the thing i'm worried about is that since apperently noctures arrived in late 2014 we won't get one in 2015. Its just a thought, though.

@chaos199 sure! I will give you credit for the art.
I like the new breed each year, but the thing i'm worried about is that since apperently noctures arrived in late 2014 we won't get one in 2015. Its just a thought, though.

@chaos199 sure! I will give you credit for the art.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@XStormywolfX Awesome! I just finished one now, and I hope it's neither too big nor too pixelated (I had to shrink it a bit)

http://orig14.deviantart.net/ab02/f/2015/190/a/d/swiftwing_vs_wildclaw_by_universedragon-d90njdv.jpg -this one is to show some of the differences between Swiftwings and Wildclaws (based on my design, as I gave Swiftwings longer arms)
@XStormywolfX Awesome! I just finished one now, and I hope it's neither too big nor too pixelated (I had to shrink it a bit)

http://orig14.deviantart.net/ab02/f/2015/190/a/d/swiftwing_vs_wildclaw_by_universedragon-d90njdv.jpg -this one is to show some of the differences between Swiftwings and Wildclaws (based on my design, as I gave Swiftwings longer arms)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18