Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
No support.

Ugh. Kinda cute as a mascot or something, but... that's impractical for a good number of Apparel items running around the site.
No support.

Ugh. Kinda cute as a mascot or something, but... that's impractical for a good number of Apparel items running around the site.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
Support! With or without arms because they're super cute either way.
Support! With or without arms because they're super cute either way.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Give them arms, just make them v small.
Give them arms, just make them v small.
MRMeAKr.png
Support!

those arms are absolutely perfect and if these dragons ever come back they should 100/100 look like that

Support!

those arms are absolutely perfect and if these dragons ever come back they should 100/100 look like that

globules.png
Kind of on the fence here. On one hand, they do look sweet, and given that they're actually made by Undel and are confirmed to exit in the FRverse, they mgiht stand a chance at getting picked up... on the other, I'm still reeling from NotN and I shudder to think of another way a breed might be introduced.
Kind of on the fence here. On one hand, they do look sweet, and given that they're actually made by Undel and are confirmed to exit in the FRverse, they mgiht stand a chance at getting picked up... on the other, I'm still reeling from NotN and I shudder to think of another way a breed might be introduced.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@minnylynx Isn't that why we're all suggesting arms be added? :P
@minnylynx Isn't that why we're all suggesting arms be added? :P
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Yeah, I get it, as long as you don't think it ruins the concept of that particular dragon. That said, I wasn't terribly thrilled with the design in the first place. I still wouldn't bother supporting it; there are more diverse-looking dragon concepts one could support instead. Swiftwings (to me) look like a Fae, a Tundra, and a Wildclaw had a wild night.
@EarthTiger Yeah, I get it, as long as you don't think it ruins the concept of that particular dragon. That said, I wasn't terribly thrilled with the design in the first place. I still wouldn't bother supporting it; there are more diverse-looking dragon concepts one could support instead. Swiftwings (to me) look like a Fae, a Tundra, and a Wildclaw had a wild night.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx I don't see the Fae, though I do see the Tundra in the eyes (I think we need more fur-dragons), and definitely Wildclaw in the body. I think we need another bipedal dragon species that has long arms instead of short, like a raptor from Jurrasic Park or something.
@minnylynx I don't see the Fae, though I do see the Tundra in the eyes (I think we need more fur-dragons), and definitely Wildclaw in the body. I think we need another bipedal dragon species that has long arms instead of short, like a raptor from Jurrasic Park or something.
@EarthTiger (I was catching Fae from the silhouette. Big wings, comparatively small body.) I'd totally be game for a new species similar to what you describe; I just think a different design could be better.
@EarthTiger (I was catching Fae from the silhouette. Big wings, comparatively small body.) I'd totally be game for a new species similar to what you describe; I just think a different design could be better.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx As long as we get a new bipedal species that is still different from a Wildclaw, I'll be good! It's just sort of weird to have a dragon that isn't a dragon as the mascot...
@minnylynx As long as we get a new bipedal species that is still different from a Wildclaw, I'll be good! It's just sort of weird to have a dragon that isn't a dragon as the mascot...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18