Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support!

*.*
Backgrounds!

It might even be cool if nesting dragons automatically were set to have a nest background.
hehhe
Support!

*.*
Backgrounds!

It might even be cool if nesting dragons automatically were set to have a nest background.
hehhe
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
No support, I think.
I always thought they looked tacky unless they were done right when they were on Neopets. Mostly because there's just this weird square of design as opposed to a simple image of the dragon, and it sort of feels a bit odd.
If it was simply a background on their page, I wouldn't mind it too much, though.
No support, I think.
I always thought they looked tacky unless they were done right when they were on Neopets. Mostly because there's just this weird square of design as opposed to a simple image of the dragon, and it sort of feels a bit odd.
If it was simply a background on their page, I wouldn't mind it too much, though.
U0IIiWr.pngUsPy2z6.pnghzBTO7n.png
support
support
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
No support, sorry. I think they'd make the dragon's page a little too cluttered.
No support, sorry. I think they'd make the dragon's page a little too cluttered.
Dunno if I already supported this, but I do :3 it sounds great! And my fishie dergs would love an aquarium :D
Dunno if I already supported this, but I do :3 it sounds great! And my fishie dergs would love an aquarium :D
66MHIIb.png
Concept from reading crits

What if the background only appeared when you're viewing the dragon's page? It would keep the lair pages looking clean and uniform. The actual background is faded about 50% to just add an accent to the back of the dragon to make them stand out more.

Background would not show when posted in forums or the like.

What if the background only appeared when you're viewing the dragon's page? It would keep the lair pages looking clean and uniform. The actual background is faded about 50% to just add an accent to the back of the dragon to make them stand out more.

I like this idea! :D
I like this idea! :D
UrnS5Ig.jpg028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
Support, so long as they
  • Don't show up in coli
  • There's an option to toggle them off (Could be swayed on this one though)

I would like to see them more like skins versus just regular apparel because I would LOVE to make custom BGs for my dergs, and I would be more than ok paying for "blueprints" for them. C:
Support, so long as they
  • Don't show up in coli
  • There's an option to toggle them off (Could be swayed on this one though)

I would like to see them more like skins versus just regular apparel because I would LOVE to make custom BGs for my dergs, and I would be more than ok paying for "blueprints" for them. C:
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
[quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date=2016-02-07 15:25:17] Concept from reading crits What if the background only appeared when you're viewing the dragon's page? It would keep the lair pages looking clean and uniform. The actual background is faded about 50% to just add an accent to the back of the dragon to make them stand out more. Background would not show when posted in forums or the like. [/quote] Provided this, they don't show in coli, and/or there's a toggle to not show them I could support. If things are too cluttered I get headaches and this seems to have a lot of potential for that. Even some of the forum vistas are a bit much for me, personally, but they're small enough that I can deal with it. Obviously, I wouldn't have to put these on my dragons, but looking at other dragons is also part of the game, and I feel like with a ton of apparel, a skin, and a bg, things would get waaaay too over the top for me.
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2016-02-07:

Provided this, they don't show in coli, and/or there's a toggle to not show them I could support. If things are too cluttered I get headaches and this seems to have a lot of potential for that. Even some of the forum vistas are a bit much for me, personally, but they're small enough that I can deal with it. Obviously, I wouldn't have to put these on my dragons, but looking at other dragons is also part of the game, and I feel like with a ton of apparel, a skin, and a bg, things would get waaaay too over the top for me.
cPW6H3E.png
Support! I remember my time in Wajas where you could do that
Support! I remember my time in Wajas where you could do that
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifpukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10