Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support!
Also, maybe this could be done like skins? Where you can design ones of your own?
Support!
Also, maybe this could be done like skins? Where you can design ones of your own?
mkpoaHZ.png
Support!
Support!
Support!
Support!
o9GbwME.png
Support! I'd like it if the option to turn the background from white to black was free, if not other solid colors free as well.
Support! I'd like it if the option to turn the background from white to black was free, if not other solid colors free as well.
this is not a forum signature
[quote name="Abacusa" date=2015-01-08 09:56:37] Support! But how about custom backgrounds? Those would be made like skins, but blueprints could cost more (or muuuuuuch more if bgs were universal for every breed/sex combo, 'cause it's only fair). Of course there would be a ton of restrictions to not make the dragon "get lost" in the bg etc. I dunno, it just seems fun :D [/quote] Agreed!
Abacusa wrote on 2015-01-08:
Support!

But how about custom backgrounds? Those would be made like skins, but blueprints could cost more (or muuuuuuch more if bgs were universal for every breed/sex combo, 'cause it's only fair). Of course there would be a ton of restrictions to not make the dragon "get lost" in the bg etc.

I dunno, it just seems fun :D

Agreed!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
I would love to see backgrounds, but personally I feel they should be like apparel and only FR artist made. I would be afraid there would be way too many restrictions on what could and could not be done for them.
I would love to see backgrounds, but personally I feel they should be like apparel and only FR artist made. I would be afraid there would be way too many restrictions on what could and could not be done for them.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This has been suggested several times, but the official answer was that the staff wants to keep the focus on dragons. Adding backgrounds would drown them out too much.
This has been suggested several times, but the official answer was that the staff wants to keep the focus on dragons. Adding backgrounds would drown them out too much.
No support. I prefer it when sites don't include backgrounds. In my opinion they just make the creature seem out of place everywhere, like they're all stuck in some weird tank.
No support. I prefer it when sites don't include backgrounds. In my opinion they just make the creature seem out of place everywhere, like they're all stuck in some weird tank.
Support!
Support!
I feel like this would make the images look too busy; no support...
I feel like this would make the images look too busy; no support...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10