Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Potato Uprising!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
SO I REALIZED... THERE IS NO POTATO FOOD ITEM
THIS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY RECTIFIED!
I DEMAND POTATO
THERE MUST BE RIOTS AMONG THE CLANS, FROM DRAGONHOME TO THE SOUTHERN ICEFIELD, IF WE DO NOT GET POTATO.

NOW... WHO'S WITH ME????!!!?!?!?!!

Apparently, so far:
@StarrySpelunker @Cutiepaws @Talicinx @Ismaiel @nd13221 @Nequam @squidragon @Pokemon @awwesomepossum @Rusty @tec @Hashakgig @LightConcorde @8cloud9 @Genopath @chromaticCrow @Slashseeker @LionessPride @Foxesrule @SHODAN @Delirax @DarknessFalls @deadlitebulb @interestingword @SlowMo @lunusdragoness @rbb @InkSphynx @SpectralDragon @OverlordPotato @Gatekeeper

Athame Edit: I have adjusted your forum title to comply with our forum Code of Conduct. Please refrain from posting in all capitals in your future forum titles.
SO I REALIZED... THERE IS NO POTATO FOOD ITEM
THIS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY RECTIFIED!
I DEMAND POTATO
THERE MUST BE RIOTS AMONG THE CLANS, FROM DRAGONHOME TO THE SOUTHERN ICEFIELD, IF WE DO NOT GET POTATO.

NOW... WHO'S WITH ME????!!!?!?!?!!

Apparently, so far:
@StarrySpelunker @Cutiepaws @Talicinx @Ismaiel @nd13221 @Nequam @squidragon @Pokemon @awwesomepossum @Rusty @tec @Hashakgig @LightConcorde @8cloud9 @Genopath @chromaticCrow @Slashseeker @LionessPride @Foxesrule @SHODAN @Delirax @DarknessFalls @deadlitebulb @interestingword @SlowMo @lunusdragoness @rbb @InkSphynx @SpectralDragon @OverlordPotato @Gatekeeper

Athame Edit: I have adjusted your forum title to comply with our forum Code of Conduct. Please refrain from posting in all capitals in your future forum titles.
@Zenara

I agree. One must have a reference to portal

Here you go admins:

potato: An early first project for lightning members is to turn one of these into a battery. The project is pointless as 1.1 volts will not power anything useful.

red potato: a small red root vegetable beloved by snappers.

Spud: A hardy root vegetable that is rather addicting.

sweet potato: a fitting accompaniment for an incorporeal dinner.

Other potato related

Scavenging(lightning) Potato Battery: An early science project, It most likely won't power anything.

Lightbulb: One of the greatest accomplishments of lightning flight, light that won't kill you.

Busted lightbulb: One of the few things that can be powered by a potato battery. this one is broken
@Zenara

I agree. One must have a reference to portal

Here you go admins:

potato: An early first project for lightning members is to turn one of these into a battery. The project is pointless as 1.1 volts will not power anything useful.

red potato: a small red root vegetable beloved by snappers.

Spud: A hardy root vegetable that is rather addicting.

sweet potato: a fitting accompaniment for an incorporeal dinner.

Other potato related

Scavenging(lightning) Potato Battery: An early science project, It most likely won't power anything.

Lightbulb: One of the greatest accomplishments of lightning flight, light that won't kill you.

Busted lightbulb: One of the few things that can be powered by a potato battery. this one is broken
PdgyR10.png
Could there be a Sasha reference potatoe, too?
Could there be a Sasha reference potatoe, too?
66MHIIb.png
@StarrySpelunker YES!! Ah, that's good! What's the Portal reference to potatoes?

@Cutiepaws OMG ABSOLUTELY THAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!
Boiled Potato: More delicious when eaten hot.
@StarrySpelunker YES!! Ah, that's good! What's the Portal reference to potatoes?

@Cutiepaws OMG ABSOLUTELY THAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!
Boiled Potato: More delicious when eaten hot.
@StarrySpelunker
YES for potato battery!

@Zenara
Look up PotatOS
@StarrySpelunker
YES for potato battery!

@Zenara
Look up PotatOS
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@StarrySpelunker @Talicinx Oh WOW. okay. Yes.
@StarrySpelunker @Talicinx Oh WOW. okay. Yes.
@StarrySpelunker @Talicinx @Cutiepaws

YES

/Maniacal laughter

//Who's ready to do some science!
@StarrySpelunker @Talicinx @Cutiepaws

YES

/Maniacal laughter

//Who's ready to do some science!
PdgyR10.png
Guys! Total support! But I do want one of my favorite potatoes 'Blue Congo'/'Blauer Schwede' This potato is litterally blue! We need more blue food items! (It could be grown in the Tangled Wood! A real shadow potato.) And imagine all the Tidepotato jokes while havein in fact a BLUE potato! here some pics: [url]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:BlauerSchwede02.JPG[/url] [img]http://www.suttonelms.org.uk/potato%20tubers/congo-5.jpg[/img]
Guys! Total support! But I do want one of my favorite potatoes 'Blue Congo'/'Blauer Schwede'
This potato is litterally blue! We need more blue food items! (It could be grown in the Tangled Wood! A real shadow potato.) And imagine all the Tidepotato jokes while havein in fact a BLUE potato!

here some pics:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:BlauerSchwede02.JPG

congo-5.jpg
@Ismaiel Quite right! We must not forget the blue potato!! And yeah, that would be great for Shadow!
@Ismaiel Quite right! We must not forget the blue potato!! And yeah, that would be great for Shadow!
This need to be top priority.

I NEED POTATO
This need to be top priority.

I NEED POTATO
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13