Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Potato Uprising!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Hashakgig

Oh I remember that! That was a serial about... well Dinos, right? It is even fitting with the whole 'big lizards' thing. XD All hail the mighty mother potato!
@Hashakgig

Oh I remember that! That was a serial about... well Dinos, right? It is even fitting with the whole 'big lizards' thing. XD All hail the mighty mother potato!
@Ismaiel Yup the show was called Dinosaurs. Loved it x3 and all the potatoness of this thread reminded me of the Mighty Mother Potato. xD
@Ismaiel Yup the show was called Dinosaurs. Loved it x3 and all the potatoness of this thread reminded me of the Mighty Mother Potato. xD
9h ahead of Flight Rising

@StarrySpelunker I am all for your lightbulb suggestions, especially the broken one.

Potatoes are delicious. Whenever the crafting system comes around (I can dream you know) there's near-limitless option for delicious food items with them. Unless crafting turns out to be just for materials and trinkets. Then I will accept the sad fate that my dragons will never get to taste poutine or baked potatoes with gravy.
@StarrySpelunker I am all for your lightbulb suggestions, especially the broken one.

Potatoes are delicious. Whenever the crafting system comes around (I can dream you know) there's near-limitless option for delicious food items with them. Unless crafting turns out to be just for materials and trinkets. Then I will accept the sad fate that my dragons will never get to taste poutine or baked potatoes with gravy.
bloop beep
French fries.... and fried potatoes.. the real 'bratkartoffeln' not those little bits of potatoes that had a run in with the deep fryer... Real sliced potatoes slowly fryed in a good old cast iron pan. Whith the delicious crackling....

Guys.. I need a potato! O.o
French fries.... and fried potatoes.. the real 'bratkartoffeln' not those little bits of potatoes that had a run in with the deep fryer... Real sliced potatoes slowly fryed in a good old cast iron pan. Whith the delicious crackling....

Guys.. I need a potato! O.o
@Cutiepaws @Ismaiel Where do you find these things?!?!
@LightConcorde Thanks! My art program kind of sucks so it's a bit difficult to get the thin lines.
@Cutiepaws @Ismaiel Where do you find these things?!?!
@LightConcorde Thanks! My art program kind of sucks so it's a bit difficult to get the thin lines.
@deadlitebulb crafting potatoes.... YES
YES YES YES
Truly 'boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew'!!
@deadlitebulb crafting potatoes.... YES
YES YES YES
Truly 'boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew'!!
@zenara
POTATO ACCENTS!?!?!?!?!?
( mah face when i first heard that)
tumblr_static_bzmupv7kd28g8ocsc4g8gsk88_zpscdd6c0a4.jpg

YESSS CANT WAIT FOR THE POTATO ACCENTS......
:3
@zenara
POTATO ACCENTS!?!?!?!?!?
( mah face when i first heard that)
tumblr_static_bzmupv7kd28g8ocsc4g8gsk88_zpscdd6c0a4.jpg

YESSS CANT WAIT FOR THE POTATO ACCENTS......
:3
I don't know entirely what I've walked into but I support it.
I don't know entirely what I've walked into but I support it.
dungeon master
@Zenara

What things? I'm the one with the strange mind but without memes. XD
@Zenara

What things? I'm the one with the strange mind but without memes. XD
I support the potato!
I support the potato!
e85phk.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13