Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 150
support!

i often find myself having two perfect pair dragons only for them to be the same gender.
support!

i often find myself having two perfect pair dragons only for them to be the same gender.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@Fukanzen

This will only change the image of those dragons, it won't change the actual sex. So those two dragons still won't be able to breed even with this.
@Fukanzen

This will only change the image of those dragons, it won't change the actual sex. So those two dragons still won't be able to breed even with this.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This thread is rather old, but I happened across it and I would give my support to something like this if it could be implemented.

I've seen several clans with trans characters, and I do have a few gay couples in my own lair. I may even have some LGBTQ+ dragons, though I'm not sure since the vast majority of my dragons are yet to have a bio written for them, so maybe there are a few hiding in there.

1)Perhaps a few ideas for doing this would be that the item for changing the look is a single use scroll-like item (like most scrolls), and cost a large amount of treasure (such as 250K+ like Vistas) or a large number of Gems (500+, maybe closer to 1, 000).

2)The dragon will retain their breeding status and original gender, but cannot be sold in the Auction House unless changed back to normal first.

3)Changing the breed of the individual would reset the artwork (Ex: a female looking Imperial changed to Coatl would look like its male gender).

4)Lastly, this gender artwork change scroll would only be usable on adults. Offspring must grow into adults before having it used on them since male and female baby dragons of all breeds look the same.

Sorry for such a long post on an old thread, but after reading through it I thought it would be an interesting thing to see on this site.
This thread is rather old, but I happened across it and I would give my support to something like this if it could be implemented.

I've seen several clans with trans characters, and I do have a few gay couples in my own lair. I may even have some LGBTQ+ dragons, though I'm not sure since the vast majority of my dragons are yet to have a bio written for them, so maybe there are a few hiding in there.

1)Perhaps a few ideas for doing this would be that the item for changing the look is a single use scroll-like item (like most scrolls), and cost a large amount of treasure (such as 250K+ like Vistas) or a large number of Gems (500+, maybe closer to 1, 000).

2)The dragon will retain their breeding status and original gender, but cannot be sold in the Auction House unless changed back to normal first.

3)Changing the breed of the individual would reset the artwork (Ex: a female looking Imperial changed to Coatl would look like its male gender).

4)Lastly, this gender artwork change scroll would only be usable on adults. Offspring must grow into adults before having it used on them since male and female baby dragons of all breeds look the same.

Sorry for such a long post on an old thread, but after reading through it I thought it would be an interesting thing to see on this site.
There are a few dragons in my lair I'd love to have this feature for, and I wholly support this idea~! (Also- my trans self approves!) I'd hate for it to end up being called anything with "sex change" in the title, but the item itself and the sentiment behind it are great.
There are a few dragons in my lair I'd love to have this feature for, and I wholly support this idea~! (Also- my trans self approves!) I'd hate for it to end up being called anything with "sex change" in the title, but the item itself and the sentiment behind it are great.
nFSmRsA.png
I'm not sure how I feel about it simple because I'm not particularly passionate either way but, breed changes already break skins/accents so it's already a thing everybody deals with and actually?? kinda??? enjoys?? To mess around with?? So if the staff feels it s a fit, sure I'm in support.
I'm not sure how I feel about it simple because I'm not particularly passionate either way but, breed changes already break skins/accents so it's already a thing everybody deals with and actually?? kinda??? enjoys?? To mess around with?? So if the staff feels it s a fit, sure I'm in support.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png9pnPn6w.png
No support. This might just create arguments everywhere.
No support. This might just create arguments everywhere.
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99

Could you please elaborate? People argued over bears going to Joxar vs staying in NotN, and I think people are arguing over the bows, from what I've seen. Arguments about site changes are not too unusual, unfortunately.
@GraceKat99

Could you please elaborate? People argued over bears going to Joxar vs staying in NotN, and I think people are arguing over the bows, from what I've seen. Arguments about site changes are not too unusual, unfortunately.
@Vely
This entire idea is a real-life argument over LGBT. This isn't changing their gender entirely but it's changing what they look like, exactly in how it is in real life. It's just too similar to the real world to really be considered much of a "own creation" thing, this game is fantasy, I don't want real world to take over. This isn't meant to be anti-LGBT at all, I'm just saying I don't want it to get really modern.
@Vely
This entire idea is a real-life argument over LGBT. This isn't changing their gender entirely but it's changing what they look like, exactly in how it is in real life. It's just too similar to the real world to really be considered much of a "own creation" thing, this game is fantasy, I don't want real world to take over. This isn't meant to be anti-LGBT at all, I'm just saying I don't want it to get really modern.
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99 It could be for people to make trans* dragons, that is true. But some people, too, would just use it because they don't like the way the models are.

I personally would make a trans dragon, yeah. But a majority of the time? I'd use it because I don't like the pose. I have more male perma dragons than female just because I like the male poses better. I'd like to even up the ratio, but I cant handle how most female poses look. Like I would have more female imps if I could let them use the male pose, but keep them for breeding.
@GraceKat99 It could be for people to make trans* dragons, that is true. But some people, too, would just use it because they don't like the way the models are.

I personally would make a trans dragon, yeah. But a majority of the time? I'd use it because I don't like the pose. I have more male perma dragons than female just because I like the male poses better. I'd like to even up the ratio, but I cant handle how most female poses look. Like I would have more female imps if I could let them use the male pose, but keep them for breeding.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye
Maybe...but I just want to keep it simple. Even if the poses change and they still are the same gender, then it just gets confusing. Like, why do you have to pay so much for a scroll that changes the pose when why not have the pose randomized, like you don't know what happens when your hatchling grows up? I just don't understand why there needs to be a whole expensive scroll over this.
@Twye
Maybe...but I just want to keep it simple. Even if the poses change and they still are the same gender, then it just gets confusing. Like, why do you have to pay so much for a scroll that changes the pose when why not have the pose randomized, like you don't know what happens when your hatchling grows up? I just don't understand why there needs to be a whole expensive scroll over this.
CUnQdgy.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 150