Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 149 150
support- could easily be reversed and offers a game-friendly alternative to trans dragons and aesthetic preferences!

support- could easily be reversed and offers a game-friendly alternative to trans dragons and aesthetic preferences!

In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
I support!!! I think it just would be neat! There’s a lot of complex points on each side but tbh I just like the extra cosmetic customisability! This is just a cute idea that is pretty much just a variation of the EY scroll!
I support!!! I think it just would be neat! There’s a lot of complex points on each side but tbh I just like the extra cosmetic customisability! This is just a cute idea that is pretty much just a variation of the EY scroll!
xnw9ITX.png nQas4CO.png
definitely support this! ive been thinking about this a lot, i have quite a few dragons that i would prefer to be the opposite sex for both story and cosmetic reasons. thanks for putting this into words!
definitely support this! ive been thinking about this a lot, i have quite a few dragons that i would prefer to be the opposite sex for both story and cosmetic reasons. thanks for putting this into words!
Support!!!
This is great! I’d love to have this for trans dragons and I bet lots of people would like to change the female imp pose
Support!!!
This is great! I’d love to have this for trans dragons and I bet lots of people would like to change the female imp pose
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
definitely support!! i have a male guardian who is supposed to be female (she's based off a character), and it's a bit silly that she has a beard. if i can buy genes and breed-changing scrolls, why not a pose-changing scroll?

as for the "it would break accents/apparel" argument, when you have a dragon with an accent and try to change the breed, it makes you remove the accent first, so nothing "breaks". i don't see how that process would be too different for changing poses.
definitely support!! i have a male guardian who is supposed to be female (she's based off a character), and it's a bit silly that she has a beard. if i can buy genes and breed-changing scrolls, why not a pose-changing scroll?

as for the "it would break accents/apparel" argument, when you have a dragon with an accent and try to change the breed, it makes you remove the accent first, so nothing "breaks". i don't see how that process would be too different for changing poses.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Support because I despise the female imp pose and don't really like most of the other female poses.

It would definitely make a lot of people happy.
Support because I despise the female imp pose and don't really like most of the other female poses.

It would definitely make a lot of people happy.
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
No support- This game isn’t based off of RP, people choose to do so. This game is basically trying to be scientific in a way. Just like if a male dragon were to breed with a female, the outcome is obviously babies. I understand many of you support trans and everything, but the idea of a male dragon and another male dragon breeding just isn’t FR at all...it’s all just nature.

I believe we should focus on something more that can help the game- this is what people WANT, it is not a necessity. As some people said, just make up a story for your dragon and put it in its bio..
No support- This game isn’t based off of RP, people choose to do so. This game is basically trying to be scientific in a way. Just like if a male dragon were to breed with a female, the outcome is obviously babies. I understand many of you support trans and everything, but the idea of a male dragon and another male dragon breeding just isn’t FR at all...it’s all just nature.

I believe we should focus on something more that can help the game- this is what people WANT, it is not a necessity. As some people said, just make up a story for your dragon and put it in its bio..
Kassie
@Raamen i do get what you mean, but if i understand the OP correctly, they're not proposing a scroll that would change the sex or make it so two dragons of the same sex could breed, just a scroll to change the pose. a male coatl would still be biologically male and could only breed with females, but it would have the "female" pose. simply a cosmetic change, like genes and accents!
@Raamen i do get what you mean, but if i understand the OP correctly, they're not proposing a scroll that would change the sex or make it so two dragons of the same sex could breed, just a scroll to change the pose. a male coatl would still be biologically male and could only breed with females, but it would have the "female" pose. simply a cosmetic change, like genes and accents!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
[quote name="cossmiicdolphin" date="2019-10-02 22:49:57" ] @Raamen i do get what you mean, but if i understand the OP correctly, they're not proposing a scroll that would change the sex or make it so two dragons of the same sex could breed, just a scroll to change the pose. a male coatl would still be biologically male and could only breed with females, but it would have the "female" pose. simply a cosmetic change, like genes and accents! [/quote] Huh I honestly think the pose should be random with both genders or have a few different poses for both as well. I honestly don’t really see what the pose has to do with much. Some people are just taking it to the extreme with the trans stuff and that’s just my opinion- no offense. I just don’t think a dragon would think about that stuff ^^”
cossmiicdolphin wrote on 2019-10-02 22:49:57:

Huh I honestly think the pose should be random with both genders or have a few different poses for both as well. I honestly don’t really see what the pose has to do with much. Some people are just taking it to the extreme with the trans stuff and that’s just my opinion- no offense. I just don’t think a dragon would think about that stuff ^^”
Kassie
@Raamen This suggestion isn't exclusively for people of the LGTB+ community. There are just a lot of people who dislike a specific pose of a certain breed. I myself am not too fond of the male snapper pose. Many people dislike the female imperial pose because it's hard to work with for a lot of apparel. Personally I'm not too concerned, but for others this is a deal breaker. But they still want to have dragons of that breed and sex. So why not make a pose-change scroll?

It breaks nothing, breeding works the same, people get to choose the most asthetically pleasing poses for their dragons and it has the added bonus of having great lore potential. I support

As to your point of randomising the poses..Please no, one of the nice things about the sex-spicific poses right now is that you can avoid what you don't like, please no more randomness, the eyes are enough.
And multiple different poses per breed? Have you any idea how much time this would take just to refit the apparel? Every new pose would take half of the time of an entire new breed. I'd rather we get an actual new breed.
@Raamen This suggestion isn't exclusively for people of the LGTB+ community. There are just a lot of people who dislike a specific pose of a certain breed. I myself am not too fond of the male snapper pose. Many people dislike the female imperial pose because it's hard to work with for a lot of apparel. Personally I'm not too concerned, but for others this is a deal breaker. But they still want to have dragons of that breed and sex. So why not make a pose-change scroll?

It breaks nothing, breeding works the same, people get to choose the most asthetically pleasing poses for their dragons and it has the added bonus of having great lore potential. I support

As to your point of randomising the poses..Please no, one of the nice things about the sex-spicific poses right now is that you can avoid what you don't like, please no more randomness, the eyes are enough.
And multiple different poses per breed? Have you any idea how much time this would take just to refit the apparel? Every new pose would take half of the time of an entire new breed. I'd rather we get an actual new breed.
6CVg72d.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 149 150