Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Y'know what I'd really love to see? FR merchandise! Physical items that players can purchase from the site! Because I for one would buy the heck outta that. It'd be a source of income for the site, too, which is a plus. But seriously! CDs with the fairgrounds music! Posters of NPCs and breeds! T shirts with flight symbols on them! Hoodies!

//whispers fr merchandise whos with me
Y'know what I'd really love to see? FR merchandise! Physical items that players can purchase from the site! Because I for one would buy the heck outta that. It'd be a source of income for the site, too, which is a plus. But seriously! CDs with the fairgrounds music! Posters of NPCs and breeds! T shirts with flight symbols on them! Hoodies!

//whispers fr merchandise whos with me
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
come on guys you know you want it
come on guys you know you want it
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Mang, all I've gotta say is the Fairgrounds music is smooth.

Edit: Hella smooth.
Mang, all I've gotta say is the Fairgrounds music is smooth.

Edit: Hella smooth.
YYES! I'd totally buy some FR merch. It would make a nice addition to my already large collection of dragon related stuff. I'd love to see plush toys of the various dragon breeds :D
YYES! I'd totally buy some FR merch. It would make a nice addition to my already large collection of dragon related stuff. I'd love to see plush toys of the various dragon breeds :D
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
You know... As long as they weren't horribly priced, I wouldn't mind buying little statues/models of the deities or breeds. Would love a little statue collection of the deities to put on my desk!
You know... As long as they weren't horribly priced, I wouldn't mind buying little statues/models of the deities or breeds. Would love a little statue collection of the deities to put on my desk!
mGjJddq.png
If they sold FR-created plushies of the Deities I'd be homeless.
If they sold FR-created plushies of the Deities I'd be homeless.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I'd.... really like to have an FR shirt with the Shadow Emblem on it...
I'd.... really like to have an FR shirt with the Shadow Emblem on it...
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
Omg this reminds me that DragonAdopters was releasing stuffed dragons at one time...

We need stuffed dragons.. -.-
Omg this reminds me that DragonAdopters was releasing stuffed dragons at one time...

We need stuffed dragons.. -.-
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Why not? Support.
Why not? Support.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Yessssssssssss!
Yessssssssssss!
Hey, I'm End just floating around happily, don't mind me!
all_hail_his_many_footednes_by_lynntv-d6qzmzg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7