Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon "like" button?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Support! That would be fun. I do contact users once in a while, but something easier might be nice. And the ability to see a list of dragons you liked, and a list of which of your dragons have the most Likes.

(Only a "like" button, definitely no "dislike", like other people said.)
Support! That would be fun. I do contact users once in a while, but something easier might be nice. And the ability to see a list of dragons you liked, and a list of which of your dragons have the most Likes.

(Only a "like" button, definitely no "dislike", like other people said.)
@nika thanks for the support!

I think I'll edit the first post to show a list off everyone else's suggestions to this topic (list of "liked" dragons, no dislike button, etc) for easy reference
@nika thanks for the support!

I think I'll edit the first post to show a list off everyone else's suggestions to this topic (list of "liked" dragons, no dislike button, etc) for easy reference
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
omg YES! theres a lot of great dragons on here!
omg YES! theres a lot of great dragons on here!
image.giftNwD8Ts.pngimage.gif
Support! I would love to be able to express my admiration for some dragons without having to crawl out of my shell, lol. And I definitely agree with other posters that it should be "like" only - no negative options.
Support! I would love to be able to express my admiration for some dragons without having to crawl out of my shell, lol. And I definitely agree with other posters that it should be "like" only - no negative options.
NaT0259.png
Support!
Support!
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
@Commie @faewynd @Saphira1334 Thank you all for the support! Hopefully we can make this happen!
@Commie @faewynd @Saphira1334 Thank you all for the support! Hopefully we can make this happen!
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
Sorry. I do not support this. Any site I have seen that has like buttons it creates the problem of people soliciting for likes with pets. That becomes obnoxious to players & creates tension on the site between players.

The best alternative I have found for people wanting express likes for dragons is adding a comments section to a page that allows a players to post a message about the dragon.
Sorry. I do not support this. Any site I have seen that has like buttons it creates the problem of people soliciting for likes with pets. That becomes obnoxious to players & creates tension on the site between players.

The best alternative I have found for people wanting express likes for dragons is adding a comments section to a page that allows a players to post a message about the dragon.
@brokenstar9 thank you for the constructive feedback, you have a very good point that I had not thought of. I like the comment system alternative, although I suppose that system could be abused too, or shy people would not use it at all.
@brokenstar9 thank you for the constructive feedback, you have a very good point that I had not thought of. I like the comment system alternative, although I suppose that system could be abused too, or shy people would not use it at all.
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
I am pretty sure there is already a like button on the dragon page, its by the generate Image code (thing) but its for facebook
I am pretty sure there is already a like button on the dragon page, its by the generate Image code (thing) but its for facebook
Ahh I love this idea! As long as there was no negative option, I think it could be a really nice way to spread the love around, and give some much deserved recognition to those who work hard on their dragons!
Ahh I love this idea! As long as there was no negative option, I think it could be a really nice way to spread the love around, and give some much deserved recognition to those who work hard on their dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28