Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support!
Support!
Support!!!
Support!!!
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
I can't really support this at this point in time. As I understand it FR's staff is pretty small and making items exclusively for eternal youth dragons will take time away from new items for adults, new features, new breeds, new genes, ect. If FR hires more artists in the future then I will support it.
I can't really support this at this point in time. As I understand it FR's staff is pretty small and making items exclusively for eternal youth dragons will take time away from new items for adults, new features, new breeds, new genes, ect. If FR hires more artists in the future then I will support it.
dlJsEIj.png
Support. It doesn't have to be done *right now* at this very second, but it would be something I would like to see.
Support. It doesn't have to be done *right now* at this very second, but it would be something I would like to see.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
OMG I just talked to someone about this and was going to make a thread, but BAM, great minds think alike. Yes, baby clothes pls.
OMG I just talked to someone about this and was going to make a thread, but BAM, great minds think alike. Yes, baby clothes pls.
If anything it's be good cuz you can just put it on your next hatchling so it wouldn't be a waste of money when it does grow up.
If anything it's be good cuz you can just put it on your next hatchling so it wouldn't be a waste of money when it does grow up.
Support for baby specific apparel items~ :3
it'll look really cute but it'll be up to the staff if they're willing to work on it. I would love to see it and maybe they could hire one or two extra artists to work on baby specific things. Maybe?
Support for baby specific apparel items~ :3
it'll look really cute but it'll be up to the staff if they're willing to work on it. I would love to see it and maybe they could hire one or two extra artists to work on baby specific things. Maybe?
yyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssss!
The clothes should go back to the hoard when it grows up.
yyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssss!
The clothes should go back to the hoard when it grows up.
35mdtnp.jpg
SUPPORT!! How could you not want to put big neck bows on these cute little guys?
SUPPORT!! How could you not want to put big neck bows on these cute little guys?
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
Support.
Support.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10