Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 163
@Rhea

Thanks, I just wasn't feeling well enough to dig this up (and would have probably not remembered the title).

I have posted here before (if you look at my signature... it has the thread title, maybe I should link this thread... hmmm)

In response to the thread, I still see no reason not to be able to train unnamed. The *only* reason I could see at this point would be a coding issue, but even that can be worked around.

Unnamed can do literally every single other thing, so why can't they be trained?
@Rhea

Thanks, I just wasn't feeling well enough to dig this up (and would have probably not remembered the title).

I have posted here before (if you look at my signature... it has the thread title, maybe I should link this thread... hmmm)

In response to the thread, I still see no reason not to be able to train unnamed. The *only* reason I could see at this point would be a coding issue, but even that can be worked around.

Unnamed can do literally every single other thing, so why can't they be trained?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support! I frequently buy exalt fodder in bulk, train them a bit, then exalt them. Naming them seems kind of pointless, since they're usually exalted the same day I buy them anyway.
Support! I frequently buy exalt fodder in bulk, train them a bit, then exalt them. Naming them seems kind of pointless, since they're usually exalted the same day I buy them anyway.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
So much support. My Unnamed boy is sick of being the weakest dragon in the lair. He wants to fight and grow stronger. He's just as capable as anyone else.
So much support. My Unnamed boy is sick of being the weakest dragon in the lair. He wants to fight and grow stronger. He's just as capable as anyone else.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Support! I struggle to think of names for dergs at the best of times and it sometimes takes weeks or months for me to name my dergs. I'd love to be able to train these dergs still, even though they are unnamed. :'''3
Support! I struggle to think of names for dergs at the best of times and it sometimes takes weeks or months for me to name my dergs. I'd love to be able to train these dergs still, even though they are unnamed. :'''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
so so much support. let my lore unnameds get strong !! :( or idk make unnamed a valid option for a rename scroll
so so much support. let my lore unnameds get strong !! :( or idk make unnamed a valid option for a rename scroll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
[quote name="Valemora" date="2018-09-28 09:25:11" ] [quote]But if all breeders have to do is name their offspring, the same is true for trainers. All you have to do is name the dragon.[/quote] While I agree with that based on the current mechanics (you want a nice offspring list = you name it, you want to train a dragon and it wasn't named by seller = you name it), the point is that many people would like to train without naming. I'd love my Unnamed One to become a lvl 25 eldritch monster, but I can't do that unless I name him, and I refuse to do that. Thus he's stuck at lvl 1 forever (or until the game mechanics change), which makes me adjust my lore and goals, sadly. Restrictions are sad :( [/quote] This. I understand that people want to have their lore-Unnamed dragons levelled and that's a valid point [s]After reading this thread, I'm thinking of adding a 'NoName' to my lore[/s] Assuming this won't change Maybe staff could add an option to name a dragon in the coliseum party page? So trainers wouldn't have to go to their lair, find the dragon and name it. It's just, if everyone would name the dragons in the time the dragon belongs to them, there'd be much less unwanted unnameds So, support...ish?
Valemora wrote on 2018-09-28 09:25:11:
Quote:
But if all breeders have to do is name their offspring, the same is true for trainers. All you have to do is name the dragon.
While I agree with that based on the current mechanics (you want a nice offspring list = you name it, you want to train a dragon and it wasn't named by seller = you name it), the point is that many people would like to train without naming. I'd love my Unnamed One to become a lvl 25 eldritch monster, but I can't do that unless I name him, and I refuse to do that. Thus he's stuck at lvl 1 forever (or until the game mechanics change), which makes me adjust my lore and goals, sadly. Restrictions are sad :(

This. I understand that people want to have their lore-Unnamed dragons levelled and that's a valid point After reading this thread, I'm thinking of adding a 'NoName' to my lore

Assuming this won't change
Maybe staff could add an option to name a dragon in the coliseum party page? So trainers wouldn't have to go to their lair, find the dragon and name it.

It's just, if everyone would name the dragons in the time the dragon belongs to them, there'd be much less unwanted unnameds

So, support...ish?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@HolyShipper

They allready did this with the coli rewrite. Its easier to name dragons now.

But that still doesn't solve the problem. And considdering the Coli allready allows unnamed to be listed with the filters makes it easily visible that it probably isn't a technical issue anymore on whether or not unnameds could fight in the coli.

Only concern left is the loading of lists if eligible would suddenly show up to 200 dragons and more at a time. The solution would be easy by allowing players to set dragons "for coli/non coli" themself - which is another feature frequently asked for.

Both suggestions in tandem would please a pretty big part of the userbase without changing anything for the worse for the uninterested parts of the playerbase.
@HolyShipper

They allready did this with the coli rewrite. Its easier to name dragons now.

But that still doesn't solve the problem. And considdering the Coli allready allows unnamed to be listed with the filters makes it easily visible that it probably isn't a technical issue anymore on whether or not unnameds could fight in the coli.

Only concern left is the loading of lists if eligible would suddenly show up to 200 dragons and more at a time. The solution would be easy by allowing players to set dragons "for coli/non coli" themself - which is another feature frequently asked for.

Both suggestions in tandem would please a pretty big part of the userbase without changing anything for the worse for the uninterested parts of the playerbase.
@Ekon
Oh! I didn't know these, thank you for informing me!
@Ekon
Oh! I didn't know these, thank you for informing me!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
This is old, so I've probably given support already, but giving my support again! The solution is so simple if you care about your offspring lists; name the dragon yourself.
This is old, so I've probably given support already, but giving my support again! The solution is so simple if you care about your offspring lists; name the dragon yourself.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Full support! I have a bunch of permadragons I want to level to 25 but I still don't have a name for them yet, that would make my life so much easier
Full support! I have a bunch of permadragons I want to level to 25 but I still don't have a name for them yet, that would make my life so much easier
bQvGU5J.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 163