Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frosted Blood; Valkyrie [06/26] NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
bumpu
bumpu
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

I'm going to buy the Accent's Jewel Catcher and Gold Dust..
Just need 1 day to get the treasure if that's alright C:

Do you think the Jewel Catcher Accent will look good on an pure white PC? ^-^
@frostkingdemetri

I'm going to buy the Accent's Jewel Catcher and Gold Dust..
Just need 1 day to get the treasure if that's alright C:

Do you think the Jewel Catcher Accent will look good on an pure white PC? ^-^
@Kanda
that's cool~ I can wait :)
Also, as they'll be made to order, I can customize it to your liking with small tweaks. If you have a PC in mind, I can change the color of the jewel if you like, along with the glow? Either way, I always loved the white with the red contrast. So far those are my favorite types of dragons, so little accents probably would be great too~
Let me know :D
@Kanda
that's cool~ I can wait :)
Also, as they'll be made to order, I can customize it to your liking with small tweaks. If you have a PC in mind, I can change the color of the jewel if you like, along with the glow? Either way, I always loved the white with the red contrast. So far those are my favorite types of dragons, so little accents probably would be great too~
Let me know :D
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri I NEED IT. Would you mind doing a preview of the imp one for me? I think it's going to look fabu, but just in case. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6013/601290_350.png[/img]
@frostkingdemetri
I NEED IT.
Would you mind doing a preview of the imp one for me?
I think it's going to look fabu, but just in case.
601290_350.png
jt70xe.png
@Villain Here we go o wo [img]http://media.tumblr.com/245ad8e2a299b6ebe0f5c76366ddd0ae/tumblr_inline_muf19bpO081r0wchb.png[/img]
@Villain
Here we go o wo
tumblr_inline_muf19bpO081r0wchb.png
USERbanner.png
Love it. Sending you the cash money.
Love it. Sending you the cash money.
jt70xe.png
Omg wow saw this on tumblr, just have to post and give you a free bump! I can't afford it right now but I'm saving this thread for the future! ;) TOO PRETTY. If you make any for female imps, maybe you could ping me?
Omg wow saw this on tumblr, just have to post and give you a free bump! I can't afford it right now but I'm saving this thread for the future! ;) TOO PRETTY. If you make any for female imps, maybe you could ping me?
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
Oh geez, free bump from Tumblr (thank Villain for the not advertising)! I'm normally not a fan of skins and such, but your accents are almost making me change my mind.
Oh geez, free bump from Tumblr (thank Villain for the not advertising)! I'm normally not a fan of skins and such, but your accents are almost making me change my mind.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
@frostkingdemetri
Yeah, okay, I have a mighty need for your Gold Dust accent now. I also need to breed the perfect Imp to best match that accent because of you. But that's okay, because you do such wonderful work. Do you take gem and treasure combinations? I can offer 500 gems and the rest of the amount in treasure, whatever your conversion rate is.

By the way, disclaimer: I was not brought by here by a certain someone's advertisement on Tumblr. Also, the user, Villain, has absolutely nothing to do with it. That's preposterous. Don't assume, it makes an *** out of you and me.
@frostkingdemetri
Yeah, okay, I have a mighty need for your Gold Dust accent now. I also need to breed the perfect Imp to best match that accent because of you. But that's okay, because you do such wonderful work. Do you take gem and treasure combinations? I can offer 500 gems and the rest of the amount in treasure, whatever your conversion rate is.

By the way, disclaimer: I was not brought by here by a certain someone's advertisement on Tumblr. Also, the user, Villain, has absolutely nothing to do with it. That's preposterous. Don't assume, it makes an *** out of you and me.
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@frostkingdemetri Do you have any of the Gold Dust in stock?
@frostkingdemetri Do you have any of the Gold Dust in stock?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242