Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frosted Blood; Valkyrie [06/26] NEW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
@frostkingdemetri Gonna have to also say I'm very interested in your Gold Dust design! However, I'm also horribly broke at the moment. I don't think it'd take me long to come up with the treasure (I'm broke because I haven't been bothering to play recently). Would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me, if there are any left? Alternatively, if there are any dragon pairing that might produce something you're interested in that I have (females are above their mates, save for the bottom line, where they're beside them), I'd be happy to give you a hatchling.
@frostkingdemetri Gonna have to also say I'm very interested in your Gold Dust design! However, I'm also horribly broke at the moment. I don't think it'd take me long to come up with the treasure (I'm broke because I haven't been bothering to play recently). Would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me, if there are any left? Alternatively, if there are any dragon pairing that might produce something you're interested in that I have (females are above their mates, save for the bottom line, where they're beside them), I'd be happy to give you a hatchling.
@frostkingdemetri I have come into a pile of gems, so I think I'm going to get the Gold Dust and Jewel Catcher accents, but I'd like to preview them first, if possible c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=108375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1084/108375_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=833973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8340/833973_350.png[/img] [/url]
@frostkingdemetri I have come into a pile of gems, so I think I'm going to get the Gold Dust and Jewel Catcher accents, but I'd like to preview them first, if possible c:

108375_350.png

833973_350.png
o .o Oh hi guys, where did you all come from? lol

@Villain Put you on the list for one gold dust and I'll submit it first time when I get home from work today~ (edit:...I get the feeling you did a thing on tumblr lol well thank you)

@Lemonade I'll be making a female imp within the next week if not the next coupla days. I've been neglecting LoL, so I might play that for awhile o wo~ But I'll definitely let you know when I do. Thank you for the kind words!

@Ziposaki There was a tumblr thing? Did I post my own thing and totally forget about it? Ha ha that'd be hilarious. Also! Thank you for the encouragement! :) Makes me want to make more ideas and more accents for the lovely dragons.

@Erstazlace Oh, I hadn't thought about it, actually lol. But yeah, a split payment would totally be fine. I believe the going rate for gems in 1:200? I could be mistaken. Let me know if that's okay with you and we'll go from there~

@Hera Actually, these are made to order, so there aren't any in stock. They take a few days to process from FR~

@Failefayce As I said above, these are made to order, so nothing is stocked at the moment. I might think of doing this in the future, but as of right now, not so much. And that being said, because I need to pay the gems/treasure to gems to get the blue prints~

@Sekhyt Sure thing! I'll make some mocks up when I get home from work. The thing is, though, is that with that armor you have on the PC, the accent will be under it. I can't garuantee how it'll really work, with FR's layer system, but I can make a mock up. Also, like I've offered before, I can make changes to coloring if you like to best match the dragon. The default for the PC right now is ruby red, but you can really get any color you like for the jewel and the glow~
o .o Oh hi guys, where did you all come from? lol

@Villain Put you on the list for one gold dust and I'll submit it first time when I get home from work today~ (edit:...I get the feeling you did a thing on tumblr lol well thank you)

@Lemonade I'll be making a female imp within the next week if not the next coupla days. I've been neglecting LoL, so I might play that for awhile o wo~ But I'll definitely let you know when I do. Thank you for the kind words!

@Ziposaki There was a tumblr thing? Did I post my own thing and totally forget about it? Ha ha that'd be hilarious. Also! Thank you for the encouragement! :) Makes me want to make more ideas and more accents for the lovely dragons.

@Erstazlace Oh, I hadn't thought about it, actually lol. But yeah, a split payment would totally be fine. I believe the going rate for gems in 1:200? I could be mistaken. Let me know if that's okay with you and we'll go from there~

@Hera Actually, these are made to order, so there aren't any in stock. They take a few days to process from FR~

@Failefayce As I said above, these are made to order, so nothing is stocked at the moment. I might think of doing this in the future, but as of right now, not so much. And that being said, because I need to pay the gems/treasure to gems to get the blue prints~

@Sekhyt Sure thing! I'll make some mocks up when I get home from work. The thing is, though, is that with that armor you have on the PC, the accent will be under it. I can't garuantee how it'll really work, with FR's layer system, but I can make a mock up. Also, like I've offered before, I can make changes to coloring if you like to best match the dragon. The default for the PC right now is ruby red, but you can really get any color you like for the jewel and the glow~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

i'd love a copy of the gold dust accent for imperials :D
@frostkingdemetri

i'd love a copy of the gold dust accent for imperials :D
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@finches
Okay dude, send me over the payment and I'll send it in to FR to be made :)
@finches
Okay dude, send me over the payment and I'll send it in to FR to be made :)
USERbanner.png
Announcement!
Please read for everyone that is interested in buying accents!
Upon reviewing the gem to treasure ratio, it's come to my attention that I've been charging treasure less then I should be to be buying gems for blue prints. Not to spring this on anyone, I'll be changing the prices accordingly in 2 days. The 2 day period will give everyone a chance to get their orders in before the change. If you had expressed interest in buying something, and you can't make that change in 2 days, then please, feel free to PM me and we can work something out~
Announcement!
Please read for everyone that is interested in buying accents!
Upon reviewing the gem to treasure ratio, it's come to my attention that I've been charging treasure less then I should be to be buying gems for blue prints. Not to spring this on anyone, I'll be changing the prices accordingly in 2 days. The 2 day period will give everyone a chance to get their orders in before the change. If you had expressed interest in buying something, and you can't make that change in 2 days, then please, feel free to PM me and we can work something out~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

I'd have saved up 180k now C:
But is that too less now for an accent? I'm not sure how fast I could get more tough ...

I'd love to buy the accent for the male Imperial
@frostkingdemetri

I'd have saved up 180k now C:
But is that too less now for an accent? I'm not sure how fast I could get more tough ...

I'd love to buy the accent for the male Imperial
@Kanda that's totally fine. As I already gave you go ahead, it's no problem~ :)
The 180k will be just fine for the Imp accent. Send over the payment and I'll send it into FR to be made.
@Kanda that's totally fine. As I already gave you go ahead, it's no problem~ :)
The 180k will be just fine for the Imp accent. Send over the payment and I'll send it into FR to be made.
USERbanner.png
@Sekhyt Got some previews for ya~ [img]http://media.tumblr.com/0fab2534698776fdd3325f14ead8b44f/tumblr_inline_muglfdSQzY1r0wchb.png[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/9875b47cacdc19551a09c02c804599bb/tumblr_inline_muglf3BDdR1r0wchb.png[/img]
@Sekhyt
Got some previews for ya~
tumblr_inline_muglfdSQzY1r0wchb.png
tumblr_inline_muglf3BDdR1r0wchb.png
USERbanner.png
@Villain , @Finches , @Hera , @Kanda
Just letting you guys know, that the accents have been submitted and will be delivered to you as soon as they're accepted by FR :)
Thanks for buying, everyone.
@Villain , @Finches , @Hera , @Kanda
Just letting you guys know, that the accents have been submitted and will be delivered to you as soon as they're accepted by FR :)
Thanks for buying, everyone.
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242