Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Customs - 2 Slots Open!
Hello, everyone! I've been thinking about opening customs for a while, and I'm finally at a point where I think I've got time to work. I'm opening two slots for now, but I'll likely do more in the future if these go well!

Apologies that I don't have a shop set up, I still need to pick a layout. I'll move this info to an official shop once it's up and running!

Pricing
I accept both Gems and USD!

Accents start at 3kg / $30 USD, skincents start at 4kg / $40 USD
You provide the desired blueprint upon completion and approval so I can send it in!

(In the case of 5- and 10-prints, I'd like to keep one copy per every 5 printed.)

What I can do

Breeds:

Any is fine! I mostly work with Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Spirals, but I'm willing to branch out. I'm just a little more familiar with their anatomy, is all.

Theming:

No problem - Silk/fabric, jewelry, wings, space/galaxy effects, some glow effects. I'm working on getting better at flowers and leaves.
Won't do - Gore, mechs, nsfw (obviously).

Anything not listed I can try, but it might be a bit more difficult/take longer to complete.

My Work
Some of my published work!

Slots

Slots are first come, first serve!

Pings:
@Snowfarm @Rahkali
Hello, everyone! I've been thinking about opening customs for a while, and I'm finally at a point where I think I've got time to work. I'm opening two slots for now, but I'll likely do more in the future if these go well!

Apologies that I don't have a shop set up, I still need to pick a layout. I'll move this info to an official shop once it's up and running!

Pricing
I accept both Gems and USD!

Accents start at 3kg / $30 USD, skincents start at 4kg / $40 USD
You provide the desired blueprint upon completion and approval so I can send it in!

(In the case of 5- and 10-prints, I'd like to keep one copy per every 5 printed.)

What I can do

Breeds:

Any is fine! I mostly work with Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Spirals, but I'm willing to branch out. I'm just a little more familiar with their anatomy, is all.

Theming:

No problem - Silk/fabric, jewelry, wings, space/galaxy effects, some glow effects. I'm working on getting better at flowers and leaves.
Won't do - Gore, mechs, nsfw (obviously).

Anything not listed I can try, but it might be a bit more difficult/take longer to complete.

My Work
Some of my published work!

Slots

Slots are first come, first serve!

Pings:
@Snowfarm @Rahkali
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Ah, forgot to mention, let me know if you'd like to be added to my pinglist for the future! I need to make a general pinglist and a customs one, tell me if you want me to write your name down for either!
Ah, forgot to mention, let me know if you'd like to be added to my pinglist for the future! I need to make a general pinglist and a customs one, tell me if you want me to write your name down for either!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

yee yee
yee yee
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents