Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Printing] Skin: Wavedancer
1 2 3 4 5
@MistyGold

I would like a slot please
@MistyGold

I would like a slot please
2r1O20i.png
@Velsim @lantadyme @Azura @Oppabo @pyereciae2788 @sunnyVista Just added you guys! sorry for the wait.

@Tiriea Oh thanks a lot for the tip! I've updated the post^^

I'd like to thank everyone for the support, i really wasnt expecting such a positive reaction!! since 10 slots have been filled i've decided to go ahead and print the first batch, the people below can go ahead and send me 600g via pm:
@Malachite
@Lionsong
@Kaio
@KattsTheName
@Twiggies
@Halflight
@MusicalMaladies
@Velsim
@lantadyme
After i've received from everyone i'll buy the blueprint and send the skin for approval! :D
@Velsim @lantadyme @Azura @Oppabo @pyereciae2788 @sunnyVista Just added you guys! sorry for the wait.

@Tiriea Oh thanks a lot for the tip! I've updated the post^^

I'd like to thank everyone for the support, i really wasnt expecting such a positive reaction!! since 10 slots have been filled i've decided to go ahead and print the first batch, the people below can go ahead and send me 600g via pm:
@Malachite
@Lionsong
@Kaio
@KattsTheName
@Twiggies
@Halflight
@MusicalMaladies
@Velsim
@lantadyme
After i've received from everyone i'll buy the blueprint and send the skin for approval! :D
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

I'd love a slot if you do a second run! :D
@MistyGold

I'd love a slot if you do a second run! :D
@Tuatara added!^^
@Tuatara added!^^
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Can I get a slot please? This is a beautiful skin!
@MistyGold

Can I get a slot please? This is a beautiful skin!
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@MistyGold

Can I get a slot please?
@MistyGold

Can I get a slot please?
@Evarinya @Mystyic added, thank you!^^
@Evarinya @Mystyic added, thank you!^^
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
ohh please sign me up for a gem slot!
ohh please sign me up for a gem slot!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau added!^^
@MusicalMaladies not meaning to rush you, but perhaps you missed my ping about sending payment? your slot is the last left so i can print this batch^^'
@dandyfrau added!^^
@MusicalMaladies not meaning to rush you, but perhaps you missed my ping about sending payment? your slot is the last left so i can print this batch^^'
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
Annnd the first batch is under analysis! I'll ping everyone once they're printed and send via pm. Excite!![emoji=coatl star] Orders for more prints will be open until the 27th, after that it will retire for an indefinite time (until i decide to print it again, provided interest). Thank you so much everyone!!
Annnd the first batch is under analysis! I'll ping everyone once they're printed and send via pm. Excite!!
Orders for more prints will be open until the 27th, after that it will retire for an indefinite time (until i decide to print it again, provided interest).
Thank you so much everyone!!
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 3 4 5