Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19

@Cockatrice Holy frick! I'm not a bog person but that entry is lovely and gives off such a great sea vibe. I really hope to see it at the end of the month!

@Tune I think your entry is wonderful! Such a nice, simple pattern that does a good job of giving little fae ladies a fishy look c:

@rekyrem Resplendent Seawarden - I love this! There's so much subtle detail in the banding. It's been a while since a natural looking skin won and I can say I'm rooting for this one!

@V0iCEB0X - Stunning abyssal vibe!

@ crowcorvidae - I love the affect this gives off!

@Cockatrice Holy frick! I'm not a bog person but that entry is lovely and gives off such a great sea vibe. I really hope to see it at the end of the month!

@Tune I think your entry is wonderful! Such a nice, simple pattern that does a good job of giving little fae ladies a fishy look c:

@rekyrem Resplendent Seawarden - I love this! There's so much subtle detail in the banding. It's been a while since a natural looking skin won and I can say I'm rooting for this one!

@V0iCEB0X - Stunning abyssal vibe!

@ crowcorvidae - I love the affect this gives off!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@SkyFireFalls

Nope! Just download a skin or accent psd, design it however you like while still following basick skin/accent guidelines and matching the theme, and post it in the submission thread!
@SkyFireFalls

Nope! Just download a skin or accent psd, design it however you like while still following basick skin/accent guidelines and matching the theme, and post it in the submission thread!
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
there are so many lovely designs this go round, this is my first wavecrest and i'm super excited to see what the final skins/accents will be!
there are so many lovely designs this go round, this is my first wavecrest and i'm super excited to see what the final skins/accents will be!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I like that there's multiple winners, so I can look at other peoples' entries and go "Oh, I want that to win!" while still wanting to win myself.

I *really* want that sandcastle Snapper. I have just the dragon for it.
I like that there's multiple winners, so I can look at other peoples' entries and go "Oh, I want that to win!" while still wanting to win myself.

I *really* want that sandcastle Snapper. I have just the dragon for it.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
@Quintillion Thalassic Secrets is gorgeous! Please do give me a ping if you decide to print! I absolutely love the smoke and kelp details. @Atramentia [quote]Wavecrest! Wavecrest!! Wavecrest!!! [/quote] WAVECREST! Your painterly style is amazing, and so are the colours! Please ping me if you decide to print! @Grow I'm not big on full cover skins, but Hidden depths is so lovely I think I need to own a copy! Please ping me if you go to print! @Parda Cascade is gorgeous! Love the textures and colours! Also, please ping me for a print! [sub]*hums happily* WAVECREST WAVECREST
@Quintillion
Thalassic Secrets is gorgeous! Please do give me a ping if you decide to print! I absolutely love the smoke and kelp details.

@Atramentia
Quote:
Wavecrest! Wavecrest!! Wavecrest!!!
WAVECREST!
Your painterly style is amazing, and so are the colours! Please ping me if you decide to print!

@Grow
I'm not big on full cover skins, but Hidden depths is so lovely I think I need to own a copy! Please ping me if you go to print!

@Parda
Cascade is gorgeous! Love the textures and colours! Also, please ping me for a print!

*hums happily* WAVECREST WAVECREST
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
You guys are doing some amazing work!! [emoji=familiar heart] I'm really hoping to see more Snapper Male accents ;)
You guys are doing some amazing work!!

I'm really hoping to see more Snapper Male accents ;)
grQU96J.png
@Devitome
Thank you :)
@Devitome
Thank you :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tiguidou

That accent looks really good on the third scry.
@Tiguidou

That accent looks really good on the third scry.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Velsim
Thank you!! And will do!
@Velsim
Thank you!! And will do!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19