Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lmn&Aks' Accent Shop (AB M&F timelim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@lomon a slot for Phoenix nebula
@lomon a slot for Phoenix nebula
Ef1ONJ1.png
@lomon

oh could I get a phoenix nebula slot?
@lomon

oh could I get a phoenix nebula slot?
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Lomon
This is super lovely. Will you be doing a version that covers both wings? It doesn't matter to me if it's a skin or accent. This is perfect for one of my dragons, but my OCD is twitchy at her second wing not matching the pretty stars.
@Lomon
This is super lovely. Will you be doing a version that covers both wings? It doesn't matter to me if it's a skin or accent. This is perfect for one of my dragons, but my OCD is twitchy at her second wing not matching the pretty stars.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Lomon

I'd like a copy of Phoenix Nebula. Thanks!
@Lomon

I'd like a copy of Phoenix Nebula. Thanks!
@Britty That would be a good idea to do a both-wing ver, THX for your suggestion and I'll consider that!

But reacently I won't make that version because this one is on sale. Perhaps I will make both-wing ver a limited in future. Would you want to be added into my ping list so that you won't miss the limited? Of course on the condition that I acctuly made it.
@Britty That would be a good idea to do a both-wing ver, THX for your suggestion and I'll consider that!

But reacently I won't make that version because this one is on sale. Perhaps I will make both-wing ver a limited in future. Would you want to be added into my ping list so that you won't miss the limited? Of course on the condition that I acctuly made it.
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon Oh my gosh this accent looks AWESOME. Please put me down for a slot!! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Lomon
Oh my gosh this accent looks AWESOME. Please put me down for a slot!!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@Lomon
Yeah, sure.

Alternatively, If you're not opposed to customs, I'd gladly pay for the work (in gems/USD) + provide a blueprint if you could keep it private or extremely limited. (it feels bad to pay extra for something, when everyone else who gets a copy only has to pay the normal price)
@Lomon
Yeah, sure.

Alternatively, If you're not opposed to customs, I'd gladly pay for the work (in gems/USD) + provide a blueprint if you could keep it private or extremely limited. (it feels bad to pay extra for something, when everyone else who gets a copy only has to pay the normal price)
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Lomon
Slot for Phoenix Nebula please
@Lomon
Slot for Phoenix Nebula please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
  1. @Celes