Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center]@Kisk Here's the WIP. Right now the tips are white fading in to transparent. (The blue background is temporary just so I can see what I'm doing) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eewu6Ac.png[/img] I just don't think any other colour would work here. I guess while I'm here I'll ask is the beak dumb and should I remove it. Kinda uncertain on what to do with it. [/center]
@Kisk

Here's the WIP. Right now the tips are white fading in to transparent.

(The blue background is temporary just so I can see what I'm doing)

Eewu6Ac.png

I just don't think any other colour would work here.

I guess while I'm here I'll ask is the beak dumb and should I remove it. Kinda uncertain on what to do with it.
42002.png
@Noonesense I think the feathers could work, there is enough "structure" in it to make it look good. I relly like this kind of skins, much more on this dragon, I really like mirrors, a few feathers will suite them well.

Well the beak.. I think he is not "avial" (is that the right word) enough to have a beak. I think the feathers do a good job.

If you want to keep the beak, you could go more after a "cockatrice" look
@Noonesense I think the feathers could work, there is enough "structure" in it to make it look good. I relly like this kind of skins, much more on this dragon, I really like mirrors, a few feathers will suite them well.

Well the beak.. I think he is not "avial" (is that the right word) enough to have a beak. I think the feathers do a good job.

If you want to keep the beak, you could go more after a "cockatrice" look
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk

Thank you for your input! I'll see what I can do about the beak situation once I finish up on the feathers.
@Kisk

Thank you for your input! I'll see what I can do about the beak situation once I finish up on the feathers.
42002.png
@mystergyn
Me likey.
@mystergyn
Me likey.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Scryzze thank you ; v ;
@Scryzze thank you ; v ;
@Myamoosy Hey I saw your entry and thought it wouldn't be fair that you don't get a chance to compete because they're the wrong size, so I took the liberty of correcting it for you. Here's a correct 350x350px entry size, just copy paste it into your post and you should be good. I do like your color palette very much n__n [img]https://i.imgur.com/AxQ5dOC.png[/img]
@Myamoosy
Hey I saw your entry and thought it wouldn't be fair that you don't get a chance to compete because they're the wrong size, so I took the liberty of correcting it for you. Here's a correct 350x350px entry size, just copy paste it into your post and you should be good. I do like your color palette very much n__n
AxQ5dOC.png
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@mothpaladin
I love it, these things never have enough fae entries.
@mothpaladin
I love it, these things never have enough fae entries.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I love all the entries so far, each one is unique and colourful and follow the theme so perfectly ;3; there are several cute and clever ones like the skins holding kites and hot air balloons, or the ones where the dragon IS the kite. Or heck, the paintbrush and bird duo is flipping adorable.

And so many simple ones that are so eye catching, whether it’s a pattern, or small details like stripes or feather details.

I absolutely love all the entries ;3;
I love all the entries so far, each one is unique and colourful and follow the theme so perfectly ;3; there are several cute and clever ones like the skins holding kites and hot air balloons, or the ones where the dragon IS the kite. Or heck, the paintbrush and bird duo is flipping adorable.

And so many simple ones that are so eye catching, whether it’s a pattern, or small details like stripes or feather details.

I absolutely love all the entries ;3;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Oh my gosh, so many of these entries are amazing! I'm very excited to see which ones will win!
Oh my gosh, so many of these entries are amazing! I'm very excited to see which ones will win!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Noonesense feathers are a very wind flight thing! I can't speak as a member (lighting ftw), but check out this ol apparel: [item=windbound mask] [item=windbound plumage] and your wip looks great so far ♥ just brainstorm some other things to add!
@Noonesense

feathers are a very wind flight thing! I can't speak as a member (lighting ftw), but check out this ol apparel:

Windbound Mask Windbound Plumage

and your wip looks great so far ♥ just brainstorm some other things to add!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23