Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Not a Parasite] Venom accs - Hiatus
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Farwalker @KCDragons
Guys I've got bad news :( It's been rejected on the grounds of "shar[ing] too many distinctive design elements" with Venom.

Since the first accent got approved, I think it would work if I remove just one similarity and keep the rest.

If I resubmitted it, would you guys prefer a version without the mask (just the teeth and tongue) or without the tongue (just the mask and teeth)? I personally think the first option would be best since the mask can be simulated in a way with the use of apparel.

Either way if you guys want a refund please let me know, otherwise I'll make the changes you suggest and resubmit.

Also @Sidegrinder, just a reminder that I've yet to receive payment from you, but that can wait until after I get this sorted out.
@Farwalker @KCDragons
Guys I've got bad news :( It's been rejected on the grounds of "shar[ing] too many distinctive design elements" with Venom.

Since the first accent got approved, I think it would work if I remove just one similarity and keep the rest.

If I resubmitted it, would you guys prefer a version without the mask (just the teeth and tongue) or without the tongue (just the mask and teeth)? I personally think the first option would be best since the mask can be simulated in a way with the use of apparel.

Either way if you guys want a refund please let me know, otherwise I'll make the changes you suggest and resubmit.

Also @Sidegrinder, just a reminder that I've yet to receive payment from you, but that can wait until after I get this sorted out.
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

Either one is fine with me!
@Crim

Either one is fine with me!
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@Crim - I need [skin=28430] [emoji=guardian star]! Can I be put on the list for it? May I also be put on the general Pinglist?
@Crim - I need ! Can I be put on the list for it? May I also be put on the general Pinglist?
tumblr_ps54ocIFGm1xgs3npo3_250.gif
@C4link716
Added to both! Thank you for your interest ^^
@C4link716
Added to both! Thank you for your interest ^^
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

Amazing Accents! I love them!

Can you put me in the Orderlist for all three (Will pay in Gems)? And also in the pinglist?
@Crim

Amazing Accents! I love them!

Can you put me in the Orderlist for all three (Will pay in Gems)? And also in the pinglist?
2flPDvH.png
@Crim

I'd love a copy of the guardian one c:
@Crim

I'd love a copy of the guardian one c:
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Dogadon @SirLeafheart Done! Thank you so much [emoji=guardian laughing] I resubmitted the edited version of the Guardian variant on Thursday so that one should hopefully be coming next week!
@Dogadon @SirLeafheart
Done! Thank you so much

I resubmitted the edited version of the Guardian variant on Thursday so that one should hopefully be coming next week!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim Hey there! Sorry about the delay - I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. ^^; I can have it in a week, though! (And it's kinda strange that the accent's previous form was rejected - I commissioned one a few years back that looks nearly the same, minus a few tentacles. [emoji=guardian confused])
@Crim Hey there! Sorry about the delay - I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. ^^; I can have it in a week, though!

(And it's kinda strange that the accent's previous form was rejected - I commissioned one a few years back that looks nearly the same, minus a few tentacles. )
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder No problem, thanks for letting me know! I'll hold a copy for you when they arrive. [emoji=guardian happy]
@Sidegrinder
No problem, thanks for letting me know! I'll hold a copy for you when they arrive.
n2Yio0g.png
Several updates for you all today:

@Farwalker @KCDragons @Dogadon @SirLeafheart @Sidegrinder
Firstly, the F GD variant was denied again, this time due to the shadows not being dark enough on the tongue. I'm currently fixing this and will have it resubmitted within the hour. This was entirely my fault and again I'm really sorry for all these delays.

@Firefly15 @Velifer @SarcasticHawke @Xemriss @KCDragons @Dogadon @Gibberish @C4link716
I have enough to cover the remaining costs for the Mirror variant and the Imp variant doesn't need any extra so I'm ready to send them both out to be printed!

Please send payment via CR within 48 hours so I can submit them both as soon as possible :D
Several updates for you all today:

@Farwalker @KCDragons @Dogadon @SirLeafheart @Sidegrinder
Firstly, the F GD variant was denied again, this time due to the shadows not being dark enough on the tongue. I'm currently fixing this and will have it resubmitted within the hour. This was entirely my fault and again I'm really sorry for all these delays.

@Firefly15 @Velifer @SarcasticHawke @Xemriss @KCDragons @Dogadon @Gibberish @C4link716
I have enough to cover the remaining costs for the Mirror variant and the Imp variant doesn't need any extra so I'm ready to send them both out to be printed!

Please send payment via CR within 48 hours so I can submit them both as soon as possible :D
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16