Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Not a Parasite] Venom accs - Hiatus
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Some updates!

@Firefly15 @Velifer @SarcasticHawke @Xemriss @KCDragons @Dogadon @Riesenraddieb @Farwalker
The M Imp variant has been sent out to all of you via PM since I've had issues with CRs previously. If you've already put yours on a derg feel free to post it here, I'd love to see :)

@Farwalker @KCDragons @NekoTheBumblecat @Dogadon @SirLeafheart @Sidegrinder
big sigh

[removed meme because I felt it could come off as insensitive]

The F Guardian variant has been rejected YET AGAIN and at this point I'm more than frustrated because I was certain it fit all the requirements when I fixed it up last time.

I don't have access to my tablet atm so I can't fix it but tomorrow afternoon I will be making further revisions to once again make the lines and shadows more visible.

At this point I would be more than happy to give those of you who have payed a refund if you no longer want the accent/want to wait for the accent. Please accept my most sincere apologies regarding the delays for this accent, I know some of you have been waiting for well over a month and I wish this wasn't happening.
Some updates!

@Firefly15 @Velifer @SarcasticHawke @Xemriss @KCDragons @Dogadon @Riesenraddieb @Farwalker
The M Imp variant has been sent out to all of you via PM since I've had issues with CRs previously. If you've already put yours on a derg feel free to post it here, I'd love to see :)

@Farwalker @KCDragons @NekoTheBumblecat @Dogadon @SirLeafheart @Sidegrinder
big sigh

[removed meme because I felt it could come off as insensitive]

The F Guardian variant has been rejected YET AGAIN and at this point I'm more than frustrated because I was certain it fit all the requirements when I fixed it up last time.

I don't have access to my tablet atm so I can't fix it but tomorrow afternoon I will be making further revisions to once again make the lines and shadows more visible.

At this point I would be more than happy to give those of you who have payed a refund if you no longer want the accent/want to wait for the accent. Please accept my most sincere apologies regarding the delays for this accent, I know some of you have been waiting for well over a month and I wish this wasn't happening.
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim Thanks again; sorry that your're being put through so much trouble with the accent designs >w< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49323401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493235/49323401_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crim Thanks again; sorry that your're being put through so much trouble with the accent designs >w<

49323401_350.png
g8T8XC2.png
@Crim Hmm... Maybe it's the name? Like, it could be that it's alluding too heavily to the film for the staff's liking. [emoji=guardian sad]
@Crim Hmm... Maybe it's the name? Like, it could be that it's alluding too heavily to the film for the staff's liking.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder
No, the name isn't the problem, apparently the lines and shadows still weren't visible enough :/
@Sidegrinder
No, the name isn't the problem, apparently the lines and shadows still weren't visible enough :/
n2Yio0g.png
@Gibberish @Firefly15 @C4link716 @Dogadon @EmergencyRoom @Sammsy @Pripyat @CanadianCryptid @LemmeRest @SarcasticHawke @Pseudoscience @Voidshadow @Xemriss @Choi @KCDragons @astora @PandaOverlord @Fellefan

Hi everyone! You've received this ping because you have either purchased a copy or are waiting to receive a copy of Not a Parasite Mirror M.

Please read this whole post carefully, it's very important. Although this is a minor change, the accent (although similar) is no longer the exact same as the one you bought so I feel the need to be transparent with you all.

Despite the fact that the first two runs went through without a hitch, I was told that the accent "shares too many design elements" with Venom. It's unfortunate that this happened but I can understand why, as FR doesn't want to infringe on anyone's copyright.

I was told changing the mask to a more ambiguous shape would fix the copyright issue so I have revised it and has been approved by the admin.

All the currently printed M Mirror accents have been changed to the design seen above.

If you already own the accent and don't like this change please send me a two-way CR with the accent attached and I will send you your money back.

If you were waiting on the accent to arrive from Run 3 and don't like this change, please ping me in this thread and I will send your money back. If you are ok with this change please let me know and I'll send it to you! (the order has arrived)

Edit: CRs have been sent to people from Run 3 who didn't respond to this thread.
@Gibberish @Firefly15 @C4link716 @Dogadon @EmergencyRoom @Sammsy @Pripyat @CanadianCryptid @LemmeRest @SarcasticHawke @Pseudoscience @Voidshadow @Xemriss @Choi @KCDragons @astora @PandaOverlord @Fellefan

Hi everyone! You've received this ping because you have either purchased a copy or are waiting to receive a copy of Not a Parasite Mirror M.

Please read this whole post carefully, it's very important. Although this is a minor change, the accent (although similar) is no longer the exact same as the one you bought so I feel the need to be transparent with you all.

Despite the fact that the first two runs went through without a hitch, I was told that the accent "shares too many design elements" with Venom. It's unfortunate that this happened but I can understand why, as FR doesn't want to infringe on anyone's copyright.

I was told changing the mask to a more ambiguous shape would fix the copyright issue so I have revised it and has been approved by the admin.

All the currently printed M Mirror accents have been changed to the design seen above.

If you already own the accent and don't like this change please send me a two-way CR with the accent attached and I will send you your money back.

If you were waiting on the accent to arrive from Run 3 and don't like this change, please ping me in this thread and I will send your money back. If you are ok with this change please let me know and I'll send it to you! (the order has arrived)

Edit: CRs have been sent to people from Run 3 who didn't respond to this thread.
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim It's a shame that they've made you change it so much; I still like it though. I'm still looking forward to getting my two copies :)
@Crim It's a shame that they've made you change it so much; I still like it though. I'm still looking forward to getting my two copies :)
g8T8XC2.png
odd how they didn't say so when they first approved the accent. s:
either way I really like the change tbh, so I'm gonna keep mine~
odd how they didn't say so when they first approved the accent. s:
either way I really like the change tbh, so I'm gonna keep mine~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Crim - I think it still looks amazing and would still love my copy!
@Crim - I think it still looks amazing and would still love my copy!
tumblr_ps54ocIFGm1xgs3npo3_250.gif
@Farwalker @Firefly15
Your boys are lovely, I've added them to the showcase :D
@Farwalker @Firefly15
Your boys are lovely, I've added them to the showcase :D
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim Thanks ^u^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47532873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475329/47532873_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crim Thanks ^u^

47532873_350.png
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16