Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 869 870
Alright, that seems easy enough. Sorry for being so confusing :"3

Done, and yes, I'd like my current entry removed, please.
Alright, that seems easy enough. Sorry for being so confusing :"3

Done, and yes, I'd like my current entry removed, please.
@Interverse

No worries! I've removed the entry for female pearlcatchers c:
@Interverse

No worries! I've removed the entry for female pearlcatchers c:
jA0Unwf.gif
I think a few might have been missed when removing me.
I think a few might have been missed when removing me.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
I'm having trouble with the duplicate remover tool. I've tried 3 different times now and it still leaves the same users in multiple lists, sometimes with duplicates right next to each other. Any tips?
I'm having trouble with the duplicate remover tool. I've tried 3 different times now and it still leaves the same users in multiple lists, sometimes with duplicates right next to each other. Any tips?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Redfern

You were indeed removed from GASP as originally requested. It's possible that the pinglists in question were "prepped" (before you were removed), or that the pinger copied an old pinglist. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On another note- could you please remove the link to the mispings in your post? We'd like to keep away from FR's no callouts / blacklists rule. Links to mispings are better sent by PM to any GASP mod ^^
@Redfern

You were indeed removed from GASP as originally requested. It's possible that the pinglists in question were "prepped" (before you were removed), or that the pinger copied an old pinglist. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On another note- could you please remove the link to the mispings in your post? We'd like to keep away from FR's no callouts / blacklists rule. Links to mispings are better sent by PM to any GASP mod ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Reignhart For the duplicate remover linked in the GASP site: 1. Paste all pings into the upper box (but not the keyword lists / link to GASP!) 2. Choose one of the sorting methods 3. A new set of pings with all duplicates removed should pop up in the lower box, which you can then copy-and-paste for use [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/461372453302829056/571702532259446784/nFPDAQ8iMX90gDLfUOAIjRgkms0fWBc7psxA6HfOwLgXb53QwoJ3ScENNUGuPndJ2MFMoEAEHAtAvBNANcaD1ADBIAAEAACQAAIT.png[/img] I hope this helps! Please do let us know if you have any further questions c:
@Reignhart

For the duplicate remover linked in the GASP site:
1. Paste all pings into the upper box (but not the keyword lists / link to GASP!)
2. Choose one of the sorting methods
3. A new set of pings with all duplicates removed should pop up in the lower box, which you can then copy-and-paste for use

nFPDAQ8iMX90gDLfUOAIjRgkms0fWBc7psxA6HfOwLgXb53QwoJ3ScENNUGuPndJ2MFMoEAEHAtAvBNANcaD1ADBIAAEAACQAAIT.png

I hope this helps! Please do let us know if you have any further questions c:
jA0Unwf.gif
I would like to be removed from all ping lists on the G.A.S.P. thread please
I would like to be removed from all ping lists on the G.A.S.P. thread please
@NotQuiteToxic

Done ^^
@NotQuiteToxic

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello!

https://koucaco.github.io/frau/index.html

Appears to be down for myself and other folks, it won't let me (or them) click the dropdown for Breed/Gender or Type, and is not displaying the keywords to select.

ETA: contacted YusukeKitagawa in a PM directly, hope that was ok!
Hello!

https://koucaco.github.io/frau/index.html

Appears to be down for myself and other folks, it won't let me (or them) click the dropdown for Breed/Gender or Type, and is not displaying the keywords to select.

ETA: contacted YusukeKitagawa in a PM directly, hope that was ok!
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@silverbrook

Oh no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll try to fix the site ASAP!
@silverbrook

Oh no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll try to fix the site ASAP!
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 869 870