Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cicide's Skin Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cicide, could I get a slot for Light Breaking? :D
@Cicide, could I get a slot for Light Breaking? :D
@chaoticstars @applechime @spockandawe

yes! You are all on the slot. Thank you! I'll inform you when I collect the payment, so don't worry !! ^^
@chaoticstars @applechime @spockandawe

yes! You are all on the slot. Thank you! I'll inform you when I collect the payment, so don't worry !! ^^
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide
I’d love a slot for Light Breaking! :)
@Cicide
I’d love a slot for Light Breaking! :)
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Sign me up for light breaking, please. I take it that you'll ping us for the payment when the slot will be full?
Sign me up for light breaking, please. I take it that you'll ping us for the payment when the slot will be full?
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi Yes I will! And sorry for the wait too ;U;
@Saddi Yes I will! And sorry for the wait too ;U;
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
A slot for Light Breaking please!
A slot for Light Breaking please!
1D524Ag.png
Two places left in LB slot 1!
Two places left in LB slot 1!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@chaoticstars @applechime @spockandawe @Drastalblight @Cerdae @Saddi @PhoebeBird

Hello there!! I would like to get the payment (400gems) for Light Breaking now :>
You can send it due private message or one way crossroads, I would prefer the crossroads but as you want! ^^ I will send the accent for you asap due one-way crossroad delivery since it shows me you have accepted it and I can just do it easier by that.

Thank you!
@chaoticstars @applechime @spockandawe @Drastalblight @Cerdae @Saddi @PhoebeBird

Hello there!! I would like to get the payment (400gems) for Light Breaking now :>
You can send it due private message or one way crossroads, I would prefer the crossroads but as you want! ^^ I will send the accent for you asap due one-way crossroad delivery since it shows me you have accepted it and I can just do it easier by that.

Thank you!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Kiitos paljon! Suljin CR ennekuin vastasin ^^'
Kiitos paljon! Suljin CR ennekuin vastasin ^^'
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7