Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Vovina @ghxy @Astomnus

could I get on interest/pings lists for your Brightshine Jubilee entries if you have them? You've all done such lovely jobs, i'm gonna need dragons just for each of those accents i swear to glademother
@Vovina @ghxy @Astomnus

could I get on interest/pings lists for your Brightshine Jubilee entries if you have them? You've all done such lovely jobs, i'm gonna need dragons just for each of those accents i swear to glademother
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
Lots of good entries! Here are some of the standouts for me -- if any of you have pinglists for these, please put me on!

@Mooohaus I love Hewn City, I think you really captured the essence of "Light Flight, but spooky" really well. I'm not usually a skin person but I would definitely consider finding a dragon to put it on.

@Ectopi I love the general aesthetic, particularly the different color on the back of the wings, if that makes sense.

@Xeron Aurora Borealis! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of Sornieth? Localized entirely within the Brightshine Jubilee? (I hope you were prepared for this...)

@Cicide I love the effect in Light Breaking, I was confused by the judging (as I scrolled down past it) but then I saw the examples and I was stunned!

@ghxy Holier Than Thou is both beautiful and made me giggle a little. Pearlcatches do kind of look like that, huh?

@Rexcaliburr I've seen a lot of good stained glass accents over the years, but Filtered Light has to be my favorite so far!
Lots of good entries! Here are some of the standouts for me -- if any of you have pinglists for these, please put me on!

@Mooohaus I love Hewn City, I think you really captured the essence of "Light Flight, but spooky" really well. I'm not usually a skin person but I would definitely consider finding a dragon to put it on.

@Ectopi I love the general aesthetic, particularly the different color on the back of the wings, if that makes sense.

@Xeron Aurora Borealis! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of Sornieth? Localized entirely within the Brightshine Jubilee? (I hope you were prepared for this...)

@Cicide I love the effect in Light Breaking, I was confused by the judging (as I scrolled down past it) but then I saw the examples and I was stunned!

@ghxy Holier Than Thou is both beautiful and made me giggle a little. Pearlcatches do kind of look like that, huh?

@Rexcaliburr I've seen a lot of good stained glass accents over the years, but Filtered Light has to be my favorite so far!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes

Thanks!! If there's a demand for it, I may do a pinglist!
@Peixes

Thanks!! If there's a demand for it, I may do a pinglist!
qbj5aU6.gif
@ghxy @Autopilot

Your entries are amazing! Best of luck!
@ghxy @Autopilot

Your entries are amazing! Best of luck!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Cicide @ghxy @Rexcaliburr @Desnik

Your submissions looking amazing, I'm impressed by your work. (If they make it in I'll definitely buy a copy)

@kiwipen

That is a stupidly simple accent but holy glitter it looks amazing. I want 20. And dark colored dragons to wear them.

@Ectopi

Nice idea for a light skin :)

@Judithan

Does that accent go with light primal?
@Cicide @ghxy @Rexcaliburr @Desnik

Your submissions looking amazing, I'm impressed by your work. (If they make it in I'll definitely buy a copy)

@kiwipen

That is a stupidly simple accent but holy glitter it looks amazing. I want 20. And dark colored dragons to wear them.

@Ectopi

Nice idea for a light skin :)

@Judithan

Does that accent go with light primal?
z9bVpPy.png
@Jabberjack omg that skin is so pretty, hope it wins!

@astomnus I already reblogged this on tumblr but I still have praise for it, really pretty!

@RiavaCornelia that is a really gorgeous skin!

@Judithan I love how the style immediately stands out from the rest!
@Jabberjack omg that skin is so pretty, hope it wins!

@astomnus I already reblogged this on tumblr but I still have praise for it, really pretty!

@RiavaCornelia that is a really gorgeous skin!

@Judithan I love how the style immediately stands out from the rest!
flubi.gif
@lilystar6
the eye layer goes over the accents, so i would assume they would work!
@lilystar6
the eye layer goes over the accents, so i would assume they would work!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
@Vovina
Face the light is AMAZING!!! Good luck, Im rootin for it! If theres an IC possibility for a regular print, let me know!
@Desnik
Heart of gold is very stunning. Its giving me a creepy vibe, I love it so much~
@Autopilot
Lights child is a must!! It would look really good on an angelic dragon.
@Mooohaus
Very interesting take. It looks amazing! Amazing art and great style. Spooky, i love ghosts. If you ever have an IC check for it if it doesnt win, hit me up!
@Vovina
Face the light is AMAZING!!! Good luck, Im rootin for it! If theres an IC possibility for a regular print, let me know!
@Desnik
Heart of gold is very stunning. Its giving me a creepy vibe, I love it so much~
@Autopilot
Lights child is a must!! It would look really good on an angelic dragon.
@Mooohaus
Very interesting take. It looks amazing! Amazing art and great style. Spooky, i love ghosts. If you ever have an IC check for it if it doesnt win, hit me up!
@flubi
thank you so much =^°^=
@flubi
thank you so much =^°^=
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@SassyCowGirl Yes, Filtered Light will be printed if it doesn't win!

@Peixes @lilystar6 Thank you all very much!
@SassyCowGirl Yes, Filtered Light will be printed if it doesn't win!

@Peixes @lilystar6 Thank you all very much!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34