Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34
@PhoebeBird
sorry for taking so long to respond! we actually went back and redid our entry from scratch. we would love it if you took a look at our new entry here <3
@PhoebeBird
sorry for taking so long to respond! we actually went back and redid our entry from scratch. we would love it if you took a look at our new entry here <3
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@ordif

I think you forgot to post the name with your entry! Might want to include that
@ordif

I think you forgot to post the name with your entry! Might want to include that
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date="2018-06-17 13:02:38" ] How I upload and enter into contests- I typically upload my entries onto tumblr for hosting, and copy the url from jumping into the full-size “open in another tab” sort of deal if the copy image url doesn’t pop up from force-clicking it. Most folks do use Imgur, which can be found in app-form here. They seem to have made it into some form of social media feed thing, which totally what the site isn’t, but it’s about the same as tumblr in concept. [/quote] I want to point out that Imgur has been a social media site for years, but it's only recently the app has been changed so it almost defaults to sharing what you upload. One way to fix that is to make sure the sharing is set to 'only me', that way you can link directly to it but people can't find it on the app easily nor do you accidentally upload it to the social side like some people have done since the app update, unfortunately.
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2018-06-17 13:02:38:

How I upload and enter into contests- I typically upload my entries onto tumblr for hosting, and copy the url from jumping into the full-size “open in another tab” sort of deal if the copy image url doesn’t pop up from force-clicking it. Most folks do use Imgur, which can be found in app-form here. They seem to have made it into some form of social media feed thing, which totally what the site isn’t, but it’s about the same as tumblr in concept.

I want to point out that Imgur has been a social media site for years, but it's only recently the app has been changed so it almost defaults to sharing what you upload. One way to fix that is to make sure the sharing is set to 'only me', that way you can link directly to it but people can't find it on the app easily nor do you accidentally upload it to the social side like some people have done since the app update, unfortunately.
@Skylurk OOOOOOHHHH!!!! Gasp. Stunned silence. Sooo cool. :-D

But, I wonder if there is going to be an issue since your art covers up the lineart on the wings? Remember how that was an issue with the last one?
@Skylurk OOOOOOHHHH!!!! Gasp. Stunned silence. Sooo cool. :-D

But, I wonder if there is going to be an issue since your art covers up the lineart on the wings? Remember how that was an issue with the last one?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@PhoebeBird

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means a lot to me, especially for a first entry. <3
@PhoebeBird

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means a lot to me, especially for a first entry. <3
tastefulmarketing.gif
@OwnedByCats

Thank you! And yes, since it's still a work in progress, I haven't fixed the line art or shadows yet. I'm still drawing. I'm actually going to replace the monkey with a leopard too I think. =)
@OwnedByCats

Thank you! And yes, since it's still a work in progress, I haven't fixed the line art or shadows yet. I'm still drawing. I'm actually going to replace the monkey with a leopard too I think. =)
T3u4zFz.png
@SecretSkydancer@Amenen
Thank you!I'm glad you like it!
@NocturnistheDark
Thank you I've put the name for it!
@SecretSkydancer@Amenen
Thank you!I'm glad you like it!
@NocturnistheDark
Thank you I've put the name for it!
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@PhoebeBird Thanks for the compliment. I agree that everyone else there has done a nice job. :)
@PhoebeBird Thanks for the compliment. I agree that everyone else there has done a nice job. :)
Signature.png
@Cicide (Light Breaking) @citrinebumblebee (Garden of Light, Hewn from Ruin) @HoshiNoTsubaki (Sunkissed Goddess) @ordif (Xanadu) @Rosie1450 (Royal Sun Herald) @Vovina (Face The Light) @YECHEN (Light of the TImp)

I just wanted to let you all know that your entries are among my favorites so far. If any of you decide to print your entry if it doesn't win, I would love a ping! Good luck to all of you! ^_^
@Cicide (Light Breaking) @citrinebumblebee (Garden of Light, Hewn from Ruin) @HoshiNoTsubaki (Sunkissed Goddess) @ordif (Xanadu) @Rosie1450 (Royal Sun Herald) @Vovina (Face The Light) @YECHEN (Light of the TImp)

I just wanted to let you all know that your entries are among my favorites so far. If any of you decide to print your entry if it doesn't win, I would love a ping! Good luck to all of you! ^_^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Cerdae aaaaaAAA, thank you! ! ! !
@Cerdae aaaaaAAA, thank you! ! ! !
ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34