Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEW Printing "Jungle Love"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
NEW POSTS 6/12 Jungle Love Limited Accent has now been approved 6/12! =) SLOTS FULL and the accent is retired now! Thank you! I might do a recolor at some point. [img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/160en4h.jpg[/img] [skin=26795] Printing Round 2 (Final run) of 10 copies Then this accent will retire. They are 450g each. I might do a recolor in the future. =) Sent to print 6/12. 1. Meredith44 (paid) sent 2. Yilara (paid) sent 3. FairyArmadillo (paid) sent 4. GryphonSong (paid) sent 5. Ganymede (paid) sent 6. Niharike (paid) sent 7. Zoruna (paid) sent 8. CaIIuna (paid) sent 9. Me 10. Me I pinged just the limited section of GASP since I forgot to last time. I've just been informed that I pinged incorrectly. I am very sorry about that! @justjasper @Bluetadamore ^Sorry to reping you! I didn't realize I had already done so for the updated version. OLDER POSTS: Hello! My accent was not approved due to some line art not being dark enough. I am in the process of resubmitting it. Hopefully this will be good to go: Hi there! The image hosting network I use decided to go down most of Friday, unfortunately. Anyway, I'm printing now and this is the updated design! This will be a Limited Print and will be 450g. Im doing only 2 runs with 10 copies each. At some point, I might do a recolor. =D I have enough to send to print now. Thank you! After it has been printed, I will ping you for payment. =D @OwnedByCats @Safaris @JD1620 @CosmicKitty @Dawnstorm111 @Hardycat @HiddenGalaxy @SookieJane @Andersbegabt @Hmm @justjasper @Bluetadamore [center][b]Jungle Love[/center][/b] [img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/f4e5bl.jpg[/img] On dragon: [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/2rypr87.jpg[/img] 1st run - sent to print 5/27 1. OwnedByCats (paid) sent 2. CosmicKitty (paid) sent 3. CosmicKitty (paid) sent 4. Safaris (paid) sent 5. andersbegabt (paid) sent 6. andersbegabt (paid) sent 7. HiddenGalaxy (paid) sent 8. HiddenGalaxy (paid) sent 9. Hardycat (paid) sent 10. JD1620 (paid) sent

Jungle Love Limited Accent has now been approved 6/12! =)

SLOTS FULL and the accent is retired now! Thank you! I might do a recolor at some point.

160en4h.jpg

Printing Round 2 (Final run) of 10 copies Then this accent will retire. They are 450g each. I might do a recolor in the future. =)

Sent to print 6/12.

1. Meredith44 (paid) sent
2. Yilara (paid) sent
3. FairyArmadillo (paid) sent
4. GryphonSong (paid) sent
5. Ganymede (paid) sent
6. Niharike (paid) sent
7. Zoruna (paid) sent
8. CaIIuna (paid) sent
9. Me
10. Me

I pinged just the limited section of GASP since I forgot to last time. I've just been informed that I pinged incorrectly. I am very sorry about that!

@justjasper @Bluetadamore

^Sorry to reping you! I didn't realize I had already done so for the updated version.

OLDER POSTS:

Hello! My accent was not approved due to some line art not being dark enough. I am in the process of resubmitting it. Hopefully this will be good to go:

Hi there! The image hosting network I use decided to go down most of Friday, unfortunately. Anyway, I'm printing now and this is the updated design! This will be a Limited Print and will be 450g. Im doing only 2 runs with 10 copies each. At some point, I might do a recolor. =D

I have enough to send to print now. Thank you!

After it has been printed, I will ping you for payment. =D

@OwnedByCats @Safaris @JD1620 @CosmicKitty @Dawnstorm111
@Hardycat @HiddenGalaxy @SookieJane @Andersbegabt @Hmm
@justjasper @Bluetadamore

Jungle Love

f4e5bl.jpg

On dragon:

2rypr87.jpg

1st run - sent to print 5/27

1. OwnedByCats (paid) sent
2. CosmicKitty (paid) sent
3. CosmicKitty (paid) sent
4. Safaris (paid) sent
5. andersbegabt (paid) sent
6. andersbegabt (paid) sent
7. HiddenGalaxy (paid) sent
8. HiddenGalaxy (paid) sent
9. Hardycat (paid) sent
10. JD1620 (paid) sent
T3u4zFz.png
OTHER ACCENTS:

Wavecrest entry "Jellies" in AH now:

One left! =)
OTHER ACCENTS:

Wavecrest entry "Jellies" in AH now:

One left! =)
T3u4zFz.png
@Skylurk I was wondering about the colors the other day too, but didn't want to say anything. Figured I had already said enough. It doesn't matter to me what color they are, I want a copy if it doesn't win. Please put me in a slot. :-) I don't really have a dragon for it right now either but one day I may and then it may be impossible to get a copy so I need to go ahead and get it while I can.
@Skylurk I was wondering about the colors the other day too, but didn't want to say anything. Figured I had already said enough. It doesn't matter to me what color they are, I want a copy if it doesn't win. Please put me in a slot. :-) I don't really have a dragon for it right now either but one day I may and then it may be impossible to get a copy so I need to go ahead and get it while I can.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

Well hello!! No no no! I love your suggestions and comments! Please don't refrain! I just want to get better at making accents. It has been a long time since I've drawn.

How about I make one in orange and you can decide which you like more. And....I'll put some flowers where that little pink worm is and maybe scatter more colorful flowers around like you suggested. =D

Maybe I'll make the butterflies more colorful too. I would like to redo some of the shadows and highlights in time for the contest as well. =D
@OwnedByCats

Well hello!! No no no! I love your suggestions and comments! Please don't refrain! I just want to get better at making accents. It has been a long time since I've drawn.

How about I make one in orange and you can decide which you like more. And....I'll put some flowers where that little pink worm is and maybe scatter more colorful flowers around like you suggested. =D

Maybe I'll make the butterflies more colorful too. I would like to redo some of the shadows and highlights in time for the contest as well. =D
T3u4zFz.png
EEEE! I can hardly wait to see what you do :-D
EEEE! I can hardly wait to see what you do :-D
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Skylurk

So CUTE!!! I love it! One of my favorite stuffed animals growing up was a white tiger. I will definitely get one if it stays white. I would suggest changing the color of the worm to be more peachy pink and less matchy with the flowers. My husband actually thought the worm was a butterfly, I think making it a butterfly could be cute too. Also, it might be pretty to put a slight golden sparkle highlight to the canopy leaves.
@Skylurk

So CUTE!!! I love it! One of my favorite stuffed animals growing up was a white tiger. I will definitely get one if it stays white. I would suggest changing the color of the worm to be more peachy pink and less matchy with the flowers. My husband actually thought the worm was a butterfly, I think making it a butterfly could be cute too. Also, it might be pretty to put a slight golden sparkle highlight to the canopy leaves.
@Skylurk I would be very interested in this accent. Please add me to your ping list.
@Skylurk I would be very interested in this accent. Please add me to your ping list.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Safaris

Thank you for your compliments and comments! I was thinking about changing the worm area to a flower or two. I was thinking of adding a bee there instead of a worm, but maybe I can just add a butterfly instead! I will work with it. I like your idea of a golden sparkle highlight added to the palm. I think it needs something like that. I hope I can make it work! Maybe I can keep the tigers white for now and later I can make a separate orange accent if people are interested. Thank you so much again!

@JD1620

Hi there! Thank you, and no problem! =D
@Safaris

Thank you for your compliments and comments! I was thinking about changing the worm area to a flower or two. I was thinking of adding a bee there instead of a worm, but maybe I can just add a butterfly instead! I will work with it. I like your idea of a golden sparkle highlight added to the palm. I think it needs something like that. I hope I can make it work! Maybe I can keep the tigers white for now and later I can make a separate orange accent if people are interested. Thank you so much again!

@JD1620

Hi there! Thank you, and no problem! =D
T3u4zFz.png
@Skylurk Can you ping me for any updates to the design? :D
@Skylurk Can you ping me for any updates to the design? :D
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@Skylurk
I love it! The accent is amazing and I'd love to get it! <3 I do think one white and one orange tiger would be awesome <3
@Skylurk
I love it! The accent is amazing and I'd love to get it! <3 I do think one white and one orange tiger would be awesome <3

lyHNu6v.png
depleted_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwox.png
Well, I'm that one weird kid :P
Hello, just call me Dawn ;)
Oh, I just like acronyms ;)
I am an avid book-lover!
Anyway, I like Warriors, Harry Potter, and Keeper of the Lost Cities
Mellow, happy-go-lucky girl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11