Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dance With The Orcas MOVED!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Still ^^
Still ^^
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Bumpp!
Bumpp!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Last changes to get it cheaper!!
Last changes to get it cheaper!!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Cicide I'd love a copy!
@Cicide I'd love a copy!
@Cicide
I'd like a slot pls
@Cicide
I'd like a slot pls
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
@Cicide I'd like a slot, but I only have half of the payment amount atm. is that an issue?
@Cicide I'd like a slot, but I only have half of the payment amount atm. is that an issue?
@Cicide
Put me down for one ^.^
@Cicide
Put me down for one ^.^
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@Cicide I would love to get one of these!! Stunning~
@Cicide I would love to get one of these!! Stunning~
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@Imorca
@Atax

Since you were the first two who commented, I'll let you buy the two remaining skins. The price is still 600 gems and I'd like the payment now so I can send the skins! ;u; I'll collect the price first xD AND omg sorry for misspellings HHhh
@Imorca
@Atax

Since you were the first two who commented, I'll let you buy the two remaining skins. The price is still 600 gems and I'd like the payment now so I can send the skins! ;u; I'll collect the price first xD AND omg sorry for misspellings HHhh
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@excessnight @vihuff @SheofSilence Heya honeys!

I'll put you on a list, but I'm not 100% sure I'll make the skin (because I want this slot to be filled full! Like that, there's 9 or 10 ppl! My english is failing me again). The third slot was a nightmare because it was hard to get filled and one person jumped out and HHHH it caused me so much anxiety, so DON'T PAY THE PAYMENT YET! But If this gets enough attention and we get 6 or 7 ppl more here, I'll send you a message and print the skin! ^^

And aaa ;; I'm sorry if I did sound aggressive

And hey @excessnight, don't worry about the payment yet! If you decide take the skin and we have enough people so I can print it, we can discus about the payment. I accept payment in parts so don't worry! I'm the one who worries here!
@excessnight @vihuff @SheofSilence Heya honeys!

I'll put you on a list, but I'm not 100% sure I'll make the skin (because I want this slot to be filled full! Like that, there's 9 or 10 ppl! My english is failing me again). The third slot was a nightmare because it was hard to get filled and one person jumped out and HHHH it caused me so much anxiety, so DON'T PAY THE PAYMENT YET! But If this gets enough attention and we get 6 or 7 ppl more here, I'll send you a message and print the skin! ^^

And aaa ;; I'm sorry if I did sound aggressive

And hey @excessnight, don't worry about the payment yet! If you decide take the skin and we have enough people so I can print it, we can discus about the payment. I accept payment in parts so don't worry! I'm the one who worries here!
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13