Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Angelic/CosmicHorror Skins/Accents!
I'm just absolutely enthralled with the idea of angels being these things ranging from too many wings to just..indescribable horrors, so I'm looking for some skins and accents that fit that theme.

If you have anything up for sale that you think would fit that theme (ie an accent with a bunch of wings and/or arms, or a million eyes), feel free to post what you'd like for them.
I'm just absolutely enthralled with the idea of angels being these things ranging from too many wings to just..indescribable horrors, so I'm looking for some skins and accents that fit that theme.

If you have anything up for sale that you think would fit that theme (ie an accent with a bunch of wings and/or arms, or a million eyes), feel free to post what you'd like for them.
BTIIM7z.png
Oh, and I would like to add, I can pay in gems, treasure, lore-writing, or art. I can also mix payment if you would so prefer!

Some examples of my art:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Oh, and I would like to add, I can pay in gems, treasure, lore-writing, or art. I can also mix payment if you would so prefer!

Some examples of my art:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
BTIIM7z.png
@BarkBreath

Oh, I love these kinds of accents. I can never have too many of them, honestly, that's just.. my lair aesthetic right there.

I've got this accent; can't really use it because I changed the dragon's breed. No regrets, of course, but I don't have plans for it otherwise.

I have /no idea/ if the artist is still active or how many prints were made. It's been awhile. I'll go 800g for it I guess?
@BarkBreath

Oh, I love these kinds of accents. I can never have too many of them, honestly, that's just.. my lair aesthetic right there.

I've got this accent; can't really use it because I changed the dragon's breed. No regrets, of course, but I don't have plans for it otherwise.

I have /no idea/ if the artist is still active or how many prints were made. It's been awhile. I'll go 800g for it I guess?
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Marine

Sure! I'll send you a crossroads asap.
@Marine

Sure! I'll send you a crossroads asap.
BTIIM7z.png
[quote name="BarkBreath" date="2018-04-10 23:00:22" ] I'm just absolutely enthralled with the idea of angels being these things ranging from too many wings to just..indescribable horrors, so I'm looking for some skins and accents that fit that theme. If you have anything up for sale that you think would fit that theme (ie an accent with a bunch of wings and/or arms, or a million eyes), feel free to post what you'd like for them. [/quote] @BarkBreath First off, wow, that's the most Nature-y username I think I've ever seen. The too many wings bit reminded me of Supernatural when Zachariah bragged to the Winchesters, "I have six wings and four heads, one of which is a lion.” Also when Castiel said, "My true form is approximately the size of [the] Chrysler Building." Plus it's a cool idea, don't know if you're still looking for stuff but have a bump!
BarkBreath wrote on 2018-04-10 23:00:22:

@BarkBreath
First off, wow, that's the most Nature-y username I think I've ever seen.

The too many wings bit reminded me of Supernatural when Zachariah bragged to the Winchesters, "I have six wings and four heads, one of which is a lion.”
Also when Castiel said, "My true form is approximately the size of [the] Chrysler Building."

Plus it's a cool idea, don't know if you're still looking for stuff but have a bump!
I currently have preorders up for my skincent here, and it involves wings, halos, and stylized eyes. :'>

I love love the idea of divine beings which are just eldritch abominations though, definitely have played with that before! :D
I currently have preorders up for my skincent here, and it involves wings, halos, and stylized eyes. :'>

I love love the idea of divine beings which are just eldritch abominations though, definitely have played with that before! :D
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png