Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dratzccents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109
@Vovina
Holy shoot, that is gorgeous...
Would you be willing to put a copy in a PA for me? I'd love to nab one but I won't have the funds until Friday...is that alright? o:
Please also put me on your general pinglist! :D

edit: thank you very much!! I appreciate it. :D
@Vovina
Holy shoot, that is gorgeous...
Would you be willing to put a copy in a PA for me? I'd love to nab one but I won't have the funds until Friday...is that alright? o:
Please also put me on your general pinglist! :D

edit: thank you very much!! I appreciate it. :D
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta Thank you so much, and absolutely, I'd be happy to do that! I'll go ahead and add you to the pinglist and set up a PA for you in just a moment~
@valdosta Thank you so much, and absolutely, I'd be happy to do that! I'll go ahead and add you to the pinglist and set up a PA for you in just a moment~
r6J6MbS.png
@/Vovina Ended up getting my funds faster than expected so I nabbed my copy and found a simple, yet lovely boy to match! Thank you again ^.^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31947000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319471/31947000_350.png[/img] [/url]
@/Vovina
Ended up getting my funds faster than expected so I nabbed my copy and found a simple, yet lovely boy to match! Thank you again ^.^

31947000_350.png
HjZUn7k.gif
@Vovina hey there! Can I get on your pinglist please? :D
@Vovina hey there! Can I get on your pinglist please? :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@valdosta I'm so glad you got your copy! :D And thank you so much for your interest in the skincent and for showing me your new dragon, he looks amazing and the ember apparel goes so nicely together!

@chaoticstars Absolutely, I'll add you now! Thank you for your interest!
@valdosta I'm so glad you got your copy! :D And thank you so much for your interest in the skincent and for showing me your new dragon, he looks amazing and the ember apparel goes so nicely together!

@chaoticstars Absolutely, I'll add you now! Thank you for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
OMG I LOVE THIS BUT POOR ATM
would you put me on reprint list? And general please, thank you!!
@Vovina
OMG I LOVE THIS BUT POOR ATM
would you put me on reprint list? And general please, thank you!!
prime.png
Grabbed a copy, love it!
Grabbed a copy, love it!
Old and weird
@wintercovers Thank you kindly, I'll add you to the lists now! (Alternatively, if you'd rather, I'd be happy to hold onto a copy for you until you're ready. Just let me know if you'd prefer!)

@Mumtup Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy your copy!
@wintercovers Thank you kindly, I'll add you to the lists now! (Alternatively, if you'd rather, I'd be happy to hold onto a copy for you until you're ready. Just let me know if you'd prefer!)

@Mumtup Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy your copy!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina : Proof that GASP works! You're just the artist I'm looking for! :D Golly that art is so pretty... too bad some of them are retired already...!

Okay back to the point: Burn These Stars looks good for a Guardian boy I'm trying to pretty up, but alas I'm very poor in gems almost all the time. I'm glad you sell AH copies because then I might actually have a chance of accumulating enough gems in time to buy it. :'D BUT! Please put me on your general pinglist for when you release new art! I don't always have time to respond, but Mechanical Failure and Made of Nothing have just the style I'm looking for concerning said Guardian (he and his mate will be Lightning/mech themed), so hopefully once/if you release a mech-themed Guardian skin I can buy it for him!

Sorry, I'm just really excited to find an artist who makes good mechanical-dragon skins and actually bothers drawing for more than just the popular breeds, hah hah. I hope you sell a lot of copies!
@Vovina : Proof that GASP works! You're just the artist I'm looking for! :D Golly that art is so pretty... too bad some of them are retired already...!

Okay back to the point: Burn These Stars looks good for a Guardian boy I'm trying to pretty up, but alas I'm very poor in gems almost all the time. I'm glad you sell AH copies because then I might actually have a chance of accumulating enough gems in time to buy it. :'D BUT! Please put me on your general pinglist for when you release new art! I don't always have time to respond, but Mechanical Failure and Made of Nothing have just the style I'm looking for concerning said Guardian (he and his mate will be Lightning/mech themed), so hopefully once/if you release a mech-themed Guardian skin I can buy it for him!

Sorry, I'm just really excited to find an artist who makes good mechanical-dragon skins and actually bothers drawing for more than just the popular breeds, hah hah. I hope you sell a lot of copies!
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
@Vovina I am still collecting funds for another skin these days so reprint list will be better XD!
@Vovina I am still collecting funds for another skin these days so reprint list will be better XD!
prime.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109