Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Bumblesweet @Kaitii @Trickilicky I still haven't received requests from you guys for which dragon you'd like me to draw for your free doodles. Please send those, I won't be on winter break forever :)
@Bumblesweet @Kaitii @Trickilicky I still haven't received requests from you guys for which dragon you'd like me to draw for your free doodles. Please send those, I won't be on winter break forever :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara you don't have to do one for me, don't worry! it wasn't your fault what happened, and it all turned out well in the end. Enjoy your Winter break ^_^
@nohsara you don't have to do one for me, don't worry! it wasn't your fault what happened, and it all turned out well in the end. Enjoy your Winter break ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
@nohsara Thank you but it's okay, you don't need to draw anything for me. Enjoy your break!
@nohsara Thank you but it's okay, you don't need to draw anything for me. Enjoy your break!
@Bumblesweet @Trickilicky You guys sure? I was having a lot of fun drawing them ;)
@Bumblesweet @Trickilicky You guys sure? I was having a lot of fun drawing them ;)
BFEMrcM.png
If you still have a spot for Deadwood Creeper, I don't have a skin yet for male Bogs and I could fill that spot, otherwise I wouldn't mind waiting to next October. ^~^
If you still have a spot for Deadwood Creeper, I don't have a skin yet for male Bogs and I could fill that spot, otherwise I wouldn't mind waiting to next October. ^~^
RT0jpC7.giftumblr_oh9s8luc0d1t6limbo7_r2_540_by_alyssdream-dbm0n05.gif
@Providence
You’ve secured the last slot :)
@Providence
You’ve secured the last slot :)
BFEMrcM.png
Need me to send the payment now? (: Is it 800G?
Need me to send the payment now? (: Is it 800G?
RT0jpC7.giftumblr_oh9s8luc0d1t6limbo7_r2_540_by_alyssdream-dbm0n05.gif
@Maila @Xylom @JulmaSatu @Kymris @Mumtup @butcherbaby @Strangedawn @Providence

Slots are full, please go ahead and send payment via PM or One-way CR :)
@Maila @Xylom @JulmaSatu @Kymris @Mumtup @butcherbaby @Strangedawn @Providence

Slots are full, please go ahead and send payment via PM or One-way CR :)
BFEMrcM.png
@Maila
@Xylom
@Mumtup
@Strangedawn - Treasure (1:820)

I still need payment from you four :)
@Maila
@Xylom
@Mumtup
@Strangedawn - Treasure (1:820)

I still need payment from you four :)
BFEMrcM.png